Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 pm

"It's me," I said hugging her. I'll never let that happen again. Ever. I kissed her lovingly then hugged her again. I looked over to the baby... still sleeping. Oh, I love Aural. I kissed her, I handed her, her clothes.
"You want these," I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I shook my head and said, "No love. I don't need clothes anymore. I don't need to conceal myself at all around you anymore." It was true I trusted Ezeran with my life.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

"That... that might tempt me too much... as you knoe I'm am not good when it comes to temptation. I am good when it comes to being a father, husband, and other stuff... just not with..." I was almost drooling, staring at her veluptious body. ".. Uh, temptation.. thats it, temptation." I said shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm

"But love are you sure you want me to put thse clothes on? I really don't want to. I feel so confined when I'm wearing clothing now." It was true I hated the feeling of clothing pushing against my skin now. It felt so entrapping
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 pm

"No, no... you don't have to wear clothes... I'm... I am reaaaallly good with that," I said smiling devilishly at her. I kissed her then walked over to my closet. Hmm.. no clothes.. except Power Demon clothes. Those were leather and had devilish designs on them. Some had spikes. Some were super tight. Some looked like I was Conan the Barbarian. "Is it ok if I wear some Power Demon clothes?" I asked turning to her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:41 pm

I sighed and said, "If you must. I really do like you being without clothes though. You look so hot. You're the hottest person I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:51 pm

"Stop, you're making me horny," I said turning to her. My member was already growing hard and she could see it. I tried to hide it. Oh god she was attractive. She was so incredibly hot. I tried to look away but couldn't. Damn Succubi powers.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

I said to him, "Please no more clothing for either of us. From now on let's reveal all that we are. We no longer need fear what the world will think of us as long as we have each other."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:00 pm

"Ok... ok no more clothing... even though Power demons aren't supposed to be naked... no more clothing," I said smiling at her. I kissed her. "Every time I will kiss you I will feel like we are about to have sex," I said. Since we had no clothing. She was so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm

I smiled and kissed him back. I brought our bodies close together. I moaned as I felt pleasure starting to flow through my body. I needed this so much. He was the one I loved most of all.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

I brought my member into her cunt. I thrusted hard and fast. I kissed her, letting my tongue explore her mouth. I turned around, I let her be on top. I smiled devilishly at her. I nodded at her. I gripped her hips and bucked my hips into her. I loved this. I needed this. I loved her so much.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 pm

I moaned as I became wet quickly. I could feel that I was so tight. It felt so good. I moaned louder and louder with each thrust as I road him like a stallion. He meant so much to me. I loved this. I needed this. So bad.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:20 pm

I thrusted at her furiously. I loved every bit of this. I kept thrusting after awhile and eventually, I exploded inside her. I let out a huge grow when it happened. My teeth were getting sharper. I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:24 pm

I screamed as I too came. My pussy exploded my release all over Ezeran's member. I wanted more though. I wasn't done I laid down on the bed and said, "Lick me, my love. Please? I need to feel your tongue inside me." My succubus features started to grow as I became more demon-like.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 pm

"No... you're turning into a demon again.. my spell was permanent... are you going to turn into a psycho again?" I asked skeptical. I can't do it if she's turing into a demon again. I just can't. I don't think I have the power to do another binding spell. I looked at my hands they were burned. Ergh. This hurts.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:35 pm

"I don't think so but but I'll just take on the appearance of a full succubus I think. I don't think I'll have the thoughts of a full succubus." I pointed to my snatch waiting for him to eat my pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:39 pm

"I am good with that," I grabbed her hips and let my tongue go inside her cunt. I let my tongue explore her cunt letting it lick furiously inside it. I kept licking it. It tasted good. She smelled so nice.
"Mm... it smells like fruit," I said and then let my tongue gorge on her cunt again.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:47 pm

I moaned loudly as I was filled with ecstatic pleasure. Damn, he was good at this. I moaned louder and louder until I came. I could feel my climax building. My body was not tired even yet.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 pm

I kept licking furiously. Thats the problem with being a power demon... I get tired when it comes to sex. She doesn't. I kept licking until my tongue got tired. I rested my head on her stomach. "I can't... lick anymore.. how are you not to your climax?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:05 pm

I moaned and said, "I'm almost there love. If your tongue is tired can you use your fingers please?" I needed to climax so badly. The urge was getting stronger as time went by.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 pm

I used everything I had and stuck my tongue inside her cunt. I licked faster than I ever have before. Rrf, this was tiring. This wasn't easy. I thought about our baby... did I hear her stirring? I kept licking furiously. I must have been hallucinating... but yet... I don't know... I guess I was. Maybe.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 pm

I screamed out, "Ezeran!!!" as I climaxed my cunt exploded into his face. My release was everywhere. Pleasure exploded through my body as my body crumpled to the bed. I panted trying to catch my breath. I said, "So good, Brains fucked out."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:26 pm

"Yeah, I guess I did," I looked over to the crib and heard our baby crying. OH NO! I jumpoed over Piper and landed next to our baby's crib. I took it out and caressed it softly.
"Sh, shh, it's okay... it's okay," I said softly. Er... I didn't have a baby bottle. Erg.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 pm

I got up and said, "Pass her here." I knew what I needed to do. My breasts were filled with milk for a reason. I waited for Ezeran to give me our dear baby Aural.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 pm

"Ah yes, nature's baby bottle," I said and gave her Aural gently. Oh I hope this works. I crossed my fingers. Oh I reallllyyyyy hope this works. A Lot.
"Do you need anything? Tea? Food? Something?" I asked. I wanted to help her in any way I can. She was my wife and my partner. I wanted to help her in any situation I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next