Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 pm

"You got me there, I can tell you that," I said smiling. I took my pants out of th drawer and took a random t shirt out. Iput them on the bed. "You want some pants or a shirt or something?" I asked smiling at her. I loved her so much. My wings full retracted, folding up, and lieing on my back as if they weren't there. I shook my head smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 pm

I nodded and asked, "Is there a way to conceal the fact that I'm a succubus?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:37 pm

"Yeah. I'll do it for you... for me? I'm not concealing who I am anymore," I said smiling. I tossed her some pants, panties, a bra, and a shirt. I put on my pants and walked over to the spellbook for Demons I keep hidden. I open it up to the Succubus concealing spell. I pointed at it and showed it to her.
"You want this?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:44 pm

I looked at the spell and then thought about what he said about not concealing himself anymore. I then shook my head and said, "Nevermind I'll stay a succubus forever as well. No need to conceal myself from anybody. I put on the panties which quickly became wet. I then put on the pants which fit snugly around my curvy form. I then put on the bra which barely covered any bit of my voluptuous breasts. I then put on the shirt which greatly emphasized my breasts and came up to my belly button due to how far out my breasts went. I smirked at Erazan and said, "I like how well this outfit emphasizes my features. Thank you so much for the new clothing, love." I then kissed him hard and pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:48 pm

"You are very welcome my love," I said smiling. I was proud of her. She didn't conceal herself to anyone. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a book I was reading and sat on the bed. I turned on the lamp next to me and started reading. I looked at Piper. She was so beautiful.
"Let me know if I did things right and put a baby in you," I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:51 pm

I did feel a bit different. I could feel something growing in me. It felt like it was growing a lot faster than it would be if it were a human child though. I then asked Erezan, " There is a baby girl inside of me but tell me how fast are demon children normally born because it feels as if the baby is growing a lot more than a normal baby would in this amount of time."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 pm

"God, I got the job done, good. You'll have the baby in a week... maybe less," I said smiling at her. Then my facial expression turned to a look of pain. Can she survive that kinda pain? I hope she can cause if she didn't... I don't know what I would do. I would... I would be very angry with myself. I would raise the child to be the best that she can be, one thrid power demon, one third succubus, and one third Titan. This child will be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm

"A week? Oh gods that short a time? Maybe even less? So it could even happen tonight at the earliest?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 pm

I shrugged. "It could, if it did I would be surprised. Anyways I know you will have the strength to bare our child my love," I said. That last senteance sounded a little weak. Not my usual sounding voice. My usual sounding voice sounded like I was growling. It was a great sounding voice. Now my voice sounded weak and pathetic.
"So, when should I pop the question my love?" I asked closing the book.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm

I looked at him and said, "You mean the same question that I'm thinking about right now?" I hoped that he was talking about the question of marriage. If he was I already knew my answer. The answer was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm

I nodded. "When should I ask?" I asked. I would do it right now if she wanted, I had the ring. I had the confidence. I love her. All the things you needed to pop the question. I smiled at her. She looked sexy in that outfit. All I had on was some crappy jeans. I was a power demon, specifically bred to fight. I was and am amazing at fighting.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 pm

I smiled and said, "Oh, ask me now, love. Ask me now." I wanted so badly to bond myself with him forever. I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 pm

I smiled at her. I pointed my hand towards my closet. The ring box flew straight towards me, I gripped it in one hand. I went down on one knee. I smiled at her.
"Piper McLean... I love you so incredibly much and I can't think of anyone else I'd love to spend my life with, more than you," I said and opened the box.

"Will you marry me?" I asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 pm

I looked at Erezan who had knelt down before me on one knee and was now asking me to marry him. I smiled and said, "Of course I'll marry you." I held out my taloned hand and waited for him to place the ring on my finger. I was so happy right now. I had never expected this to happen here. Everything had changed so much since I came here.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 pm

I slipped the ring on her finger, the ring perfectly working over her talons. It was a demon ring. I stood up and kissed her. I am so happy. I can't even tell you. If you told me earlier this morning that I would love my virginity, AND marry a girl.. I'd say 'BISH YOU CRAZY' Not now though, I am so happy with her right now. I was in love with this woman.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:29 pm

I loved the ring it felt so good being on my finger. I smiled at it and then looked at Erezan, my now husband. I kissed him lovingly, not lustfully, and said, to him, "You know, it may sound crazy but I already feel as if I'm six months pregnant in the normal human time. A bulge could be seen in my stomach. I placed my hand on it smiling. I was so happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Oh yeah, and with a baby on the way. "I love you so much Piper," I said putting my arm around her. "Will you move in with me?" I asked giving her my best smile. She was already six months pregnant. She'll either have the baby by tonight or tomorrow. I'll tell her after she says yes or no. I really hope she says yes.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 pm

I answered Erezan by saying, "I'd love to move in with you." Somehow the last three months human time went by extremely quickly and I screamed as I felt the baby coming. water began to leak down my leg as I had to hold onto the bed for support. I was in so much pain right now. I hoped Erezan would help me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 pm

"Oh no," I said. "Lie down on the bed," I said. I took her hand and led her to the bed. I know how to deliver a demon baby, it involved a spell. I took my spell book and flipped through the pages. I overshot it, I flipped back through the pages. I found the page. I need her to lie down, now! I looked at her and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 pm

I laid down on the bed putting my life in his hands. Erezan was my soul. I trusted him with every ounce of my being. I screamed as pain filled my entire being. It felt as if something were ripping me to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 pm

"Hakabaer anasanterimos hala! HALA!" I chanted the spell. A vortex appeared over her stomach. I saw the babies face, I just had to give it a little more. I tossed the book away.
"HALA!" I yelled, pointing both hands to the vortex. Then suddenly... suddenly... she came... the baby...
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 pm

The pain went away as the baby came out of her. I smiled closing my eyes with relief. I caught my breath. I was starting to feel better. I held my newborn baby in my arms smiling at her little hands where instead of nails she had tiny talons. She also had them on her feet. and feet. She had tiny horns and a tiny tail Those are the aspects she had that came from me at least.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 pm

I sighed with relief. I saw our baby. She had sharp teeth like me, red skin, black metal wings, those are the aspects she got from me. I sat next to my love. I put my arm around her. I used one finger to playu with her little feet and hands. She was so beautiful. She was hers. she was mine She was
"Ours, She's ours... I think I know what to call her, how about Aural? In Demon Language it means beautiful." I asked smiling at my love.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 pm

I looked at him and smiled saying, "Aural is wonderful, my love. Our little Aural" I held my newborn Aural hand and said, "As for your question earlier yes I'd love to move in with you. I don't want to be without you ever again, Erezan." I couldn't believe that in just one day I had made an entire future for myself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 pm

"Are you going to stay the night?" I asked snapping my fingers, a ready made crib appeared next to our bed. The crib had a little stuffed animal in it and the blankets were parted slightly so she could easily get in. I smiled at her. I kissed her on the cheek. I looked at Aural. Ikissed her on the forehead, my wife and kid. This was just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next