Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fear
Users.
Fear

The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men)   The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:15 am

The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men) Logan-lerman-1001-01
~The boy that play's with fire~

It was raining cats and dogs. Jasey had just came back from training. He was indeed lonely at that moment. Waiting for a friend was always he's hobby because that's what he always does. All his friend's were on quest and were busy. He was always alone.

As Jasey sat on a chair to relax himself at the hallway, he saw a figure. It was a boy. Jasey didn't recognize the boy at first. His piercing blue eyes focused the boy until the boy's figure came in motion. Jasey knew who the guy was. It was Erik, the son of Hades.

Jasey knew that Erik was a powerful guy. Jasey knew any son of Hades would't get along with him but he wasn't sure for Erik. He looked really cold and calm. When Erik was just a few feet away, Jasey smiled a fake smile.

Jasey thought something bad might happen but he kept on to the positive side. Jasey wasn't scared of anything. Not even the gods themselves. He was a bold and calming guy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men)   The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:24 am

I nodded at him when he fake-smiled at me. I can pick up fake emotions from awhile away. I rubbed my stubble. I made a spoon float and I wrapped it around that kids mouth. I looked around, this room was, 80% mineral. Good. I saw the monster coming down the hall. Damn Nemean Lion. The ground had a lot ofd traces of bronze in it. I found that place, between anger and serenity, to make complete focus. I lifted my hand up sharply, the ground cracked open into a huge fissure. I walked over to the monster.
"Idź do piekła, skurwysynem" I said to the monster in my native tongue. I whipped my cloak out, the blade along the rim, sliced open the Nemean Lions face and he slipped through the crack. My eyes blazed. One down. I made the spoon drop arounf the kids face.
"According to the metals in your body, your an Apollo kid. Eh," I said turning around.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com

The Meeting (Fear=CC with Alexander= The protector of men)
Page 1 of 1