Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:21 pm

I screamed as I came all over her tail. "Oh.. oh god. Well.. can I go back into a guy now? When I'm feeling good, I'll let you turn me into a girl and then you can play with me," I said smiling at her. I kissed her, letting my tongue explore her mouth. She felt good. I broke away. I span around, letting her see my body one last time before she changed me back.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

I frowned and said, "But you said for three days love and then you could spend three days as a male. If I turn you back now could I spend six days with you being female next time?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:42 pm

"Yeah... sure," I said reluctantly. I didn't like being a girl... couldn't she see that? Hmph. I crossed my arms, waiting for her to change me back. I liked my short hair, I liked my member, I liked my abs. I smiled at Piper. "I love you, please change me back now," I said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:47 pm

I snapped my fingers and suddenly everything feminine that Ezeran had turned back into masculine parts. He was now a guy again. I didn't know what was wrong with me but for some reason I liked having sex with a female a lot more than with a male. Could it be that I was turning fully lesbian? It wasn't an illness or ailment so no potion of Ezeran's would stop that from happening if it was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 pm

After a long three month divorce we are back and better than ever. I walked into our apartment, home sweet home. I saw Aural in her baby carriage. I coochie coo'ed her. "I'm going to go take a shower," I said and walked into the bathroom. I took off my prince uniform and got into the shower, I cracked open a soda. Ah, bliss. This felt good. This felt really good.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 pm

I wasn't in my baby crib but just standing by it and I freaked out not knowing who the guy was or who the woman was that came in after him. I screamed and went to grab a frying pan. I held the frying pan and swung it at the man.

I grabbed the frying pan from Aural before she could do any harm and then set it down on the counter. I said to her, "Aural, he's your father and I'm your mother. Please don't be frightened. I'm so sorry I left you here like that for such a long time. I'm so sorry you must have felt so alone and abandoned.

I glared at the woman who called herself my mother. I said, "You're my mother? Where were you all those days I needed you. You could've been there for me when I truly needed it but no... you were nowhere to be found. I hate you! Get away from me."

As I heard Aural say that she hated me my eyes welled up with tears and I looked to Ezeran for help. I couldn't handle this by myself. I sat on the bed and began to cry. The worst part was that Aural was right. I had been a terrible mom in not being there for her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 pm

I got out of the shower. my skin was slippery and wet. I looked around and saw my wife crying. I ran over what's wrong. I heard her say something about her hating me. I looked at Aural. I walked over. "Why would you do that to your own mother? I know we haven't bee nthere for you but, you will respect us. I love you more than life itself and I remember the night you were born. I was off being a dick head and I divorced your mother we just got back together, forgive us?" I said it with something in our voice. "If you do, i can show you your own room," I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:48 pm

I thought about this for a bit and then said, "Fine, but I still don't trust wither of you completely. You're both going to have to earn my trust again."

I looked at Ezeran and gave him a look that said I was extremely thankful. He always was better with words than me. Hell, he was better at everything than me. I was just terrible all around and always seemed to mess everything up. I just hoped this time things would be different.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 pm

I shrugged. "Fair enough," I said and led her to her room where I quickly teleported a computer, sheets, posters of her favorite artists, and other stuff she liked. I let her go into her room.
"Now I'll leave you alone," I said then closed the door. I walked over to my love. I was still slippery and wet... and naked. I looked at myself...
"I guess I'll go put something on," I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:00 pm

"Yeah I suppose you should and I guess I should too... It's going to be a while before I'm ready for that kind of thing again." I knew that Ezeran knew what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:06 pm

"Damn... these long months have been... lonely," I said, rubbing my arm. I have been craving sex for a long time. Just... not with anyone else except Piper. I walked over to the closet and found some jeans and a shirt. I reluctantly put my clothes on. I lay down on the bed. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:12 pm

I put on some clothes. I wore combat boots, jeans, a long sleeve shirt and my snowboarding jacket. I walked into the bathroom with a bag. I set the bag on the sink and closed the door. I took out a cutting knife and uncovered my right arm. I then made three slits on my arm. Yes I was still depressed. It would be a while till I wasn't and this was how I got my depression out of me, by cutting. I then cleaned off the cuts and wrapped them in bandages. I then pulled my sleeve back over my arm and put my jacket back on. I put my cutting supplies away and opened the door again. I walked out placing the bag on the dresser and went to Ezeran's and mine room. I hoped he wouldn't notice what I had done.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:21 pm

"Being the Prince of Demons, I can feel when demons feel pain. Why would you do something like that to yourself? You're here with me, Aural, in a nice two story apartment, why are you depressed" I felt like I wasn't doing enough. I knew she knew it. I sat on the bed and pinched the bridge of my nose out of frustration. A sexless marriage, a sad marriage, a daughter that hated us... a pretty crappy life. I took a deep breath in. Ergh. I didn't like when she did this. She makes things so complicated, I love her to death but... I sighed. I don't know what to do anymore...
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 pm

I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry but it's the only way I can get rid of all the built up depression that I faced while you were away. If you can find another way to make me happy again then tell me. I'm all ears but know that it's not going to be easy."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:29 pm

"I still have that potion, then again," I said and pulled up my sleeve, I don't know if she saw them yet but... their there. I shwoed her the cuts I did to myself. "This was when I was away from you. Every night I wasn't with you I made another cut," I said. The cuts were yellow. "I-I was so lonely... I still am lonely.. I craved you every night and was only greeted by whores who I shooed away. I never... I just wanted to be with you," I said, my eyes were tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:32 pm

I fell into his arms and said, "I'm so sorry. Can we please start over again? Back from before we were divorced? I need to feel your touch again. I need to know that you love me as you did then. I know that I still love you that way even though I've been hurt almost beyond repair."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 pm

"Of course," I said and kissed her. I let my full passion and all the bent up sexual drive I had go into the kiss. I loved her so much. I pressed her body against mine. I let everything I had go into that kiss. This is what i was missing, every thing I was missing was right there. Why didn't I realize that she was the only thing that mattered in my life. She was the only thing. I love her so much. I was realizing that this was what I was mssing so much, that tears trickled down my face.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:42 pm

I kissed Ezeran back. I let all of my built up need that I had for him go into the kiss as I pulled him close to me. I loved him so much. Why hadn't I seen it before? I loved him more than anything in the world and I had almost lost him. Tears came down my eyes as I continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 pm

"I love you so much, promise me you'll never leave me again," I said while taking off my shirt. I kissed her again. I held her close. As close as possible. My tail wrapped around her. I loved this so much.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I moaned as his chest pressed against my breasts. I then said, "I promise. Please undress me my love." Need was evident in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:56 pm

I ripped off her pesky clothing, it kept me from what I wanted. I took off my pants and kissed her again. She was so beautiful. I kissed her and let my member insert into her cunt. I thrusted hard and fast and kissed her neck. I wanted this, I wanted this so badly. Tears still ran down my face, I was full of passion.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 pm

I moaned louder and louder as tears came down my face. I became wet quickly as I felt him thrusting in and out of me so deep and quick. I could feel my release building.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:25 pm

I kissed her, letting my tongue explore her motuh. I missed this so much. I kept thrusting faster and faster. I loved this so much. I exploded inside of her! YES! OH GOD!
"PIPER!!!!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm

I yelled out as he exploded inside of me and yelled, "Oh, Ezeran!!!" I released spraying his member with my release. So much pleasure flooded through my body. I was so hot right now. Sweat was forming at my hairline. I said, "Oh, Ezeran. You're so hot. Keep going."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 pm

I kept going. I kept thrusting faster and harder, making up for all the times we've missed. She was so amazing at this I can't even tell you.
"I-I love you so much my love!" I yelled thrusting even harder. I could feel myself building up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next