Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 pm

I appeared in Ezeran's dorm with him. I smiled and got onto his bed opening my legs wide ready for him to take me. I needed this so bad. So very, very bad.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 pm

I smiled at her. I let my member insert into her shaved snatch. I loved the feeling of it. A growl escaped my throat. I kissed her, letting all my emotion go into it. I kissed her neck. I grabbed her legs and lifted her, up I pressed her against the wall. I enjoyed the hell out of this. I bucked my hips very lightly into her. Teasing her.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:46 pm

I moaned as Ezeran took me up into the air and bucked his member into me. The slow rate at which he was doing this only increased the need I felt to be taken. I moaned louder and louder as I kissed him pressing my breasts against his chest. My tail was flailing about behind with pleasure as my wings flapped uncontrollably. It felt absolutely wonderful. Nothing compared to this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm

I smiled at her devilishly. My sharp teeth shining. I winked at her. I loved her so much. I gave her one huge thrust and went back to lightly bucking my hips, teasing her. My tail started to rub her on the back. I grew out my wings, my black, metal feathered wings. Wow, first time thats actually worked. I motorboated her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:55 pm

I screamed in pleasure as I came. The purple aura returned around me and I was overcome by the pleasure. I moaned loudly as all of my succubus features were enhanced. My breasts grew even larger. My tail grew an extra foot and my wingspan grew two more feet wide. I screamed with pleasure. It felt absolutely wonderful. Pleasure coursed through my entire body.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Wow. I looked at her. "Now, I'll let you do anything you want," I said smiling at her. Her breats were emaculate, her wings were awesome, almost hte same size as mine, and her tail... wow. My tail was wrapping around her body at the moment. My wings were fluttering, leaving metal feathers. I smiled ta her. Right now, we were engaging in demonic love. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:06 pm

I wrapped my tail around Ezeran as his tail had wrapped around me and I held him close pushing him into my breasts I made his head latch onto one of my breasts while I rocked my body into his member. It felt like I was inside of a furnace I was so hot. I moaned louder and louder until I released yet again. I could feel my climax starting to build.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 pm

I stopped teasing her. I thrusted hard and fast into her. I loved every bit of it. I made out with her, every bit of this was amazing. It was the best feeling ever. Along with my member, my tail stroked her cunt. My wings were fluttering fast. I started to be lifted up into the air. Another growl escaped my throat, I was enjoying every bit of this. I stroked her breasts. Every bit of this was amazing.

I came to visit my friend Ezeran. I saw him in the room with as woman. Wow that was pretty hot. I opened the door.
"Room for one more?" I asked biting my pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 pm

[color=pinkI screamed as I came again wetting Ezeran's member even further. As the girl came in I asked Ezeran, "What do you think?" Something in me told me a threesome would be wonderful but I wanted Ezeran's permission first since he was my only true love.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:33 pm

"That would be great," I said. I ushered her over here. She almost ran. I unwrapped my tail around Piper and used it to take off the clothing of Janesa. I wrapped my tail around both of them and started to kiss them both. This was going to be awesome. My tail stroked Piper while my right wing stroked Janessa's bare body. Wow.

Oh, this felt sooo good. I grabbed his body, he was ripped. I started to rub his abs. He was an amazing kisser. Oh Gods, he is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm

I moaned loudly and then began to kiss Janessa hard. I continued to ride Ezeran as I began to fondle Vanessa's breasts lovingly. With being a succubus also came the power if I wanted to turn other people into succubi if I so chose. Vanessa might have the chance to become one too if she convinced me that she was worthy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 pm

I was right, this is awesome. I took my tail and furled the tip of it to simulate a member. I inserted into Janessa's snatch. I heard her moan with pleasure, I smiled, my teeth getting even sharper, and my horns getting bigger. I thrusted into Janessa and Piper. I flew us over to the bed. I was kissing Piper while kissing Janessa.

I smiled as Piper kissed me. I've never kissed a girl before and this was awesome. I've had fantasies about Ezeran for a year now, never anything this amazing. I shreaked in pleasure as Ezeran thrusted into me. I smiled so much. Then he flew us over to the bed, this was going to get awesome.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

I moaned into Vanessa's mouth as I could feel every ounce of pleasure that was flowing through my body. I continued to ride Ezeran as I came yet again. I squeezed Vanessa's breasts lovingly as I continued to kiss her hard.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:00 pm

I was so tired. "I don't think I *Pant* can go on anymore," I said. I was enjoying the hell out of this, but I was tired. Thats coming from a guy who is has super human endurance. I was panting hard.

I shreaked with pleasure as I came. I... That was my first time. I heard him say he couldn't go on anymore. I nodded at Piper.
"Fine, we'll just let you watch," I said, coming into a kiss with Piper.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:04 pm

I moaned as I put my leg in between Vanessa's grinding my knee into her snatch which I knew would bring her pleasure. I rubbed our bodies together as I continued to moan louder and louder. I didn't want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 pm

"This... this is hot," I said sitting up. This was really hot.

When she grinded my knee into my snatch I almost passed out from pleasure. I continued to kiss her until I broke the kiss. I put my fingers on her lips, and made my head go downwards to her snatch. I spread it with my two fingers and stuck my tongue inside of it. I pulled it out and I started to lick it furiously.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm

I tried to scream with pleasure but she had my mouth shut tight so I screamed in my mouth. I came as she began licking my snatch. Damn, this girl was good at this. I wondered where she learned to be so good at it or if it just came natural to her. One thing was for sure she was definitely going to be given the gift of the succubus. I sat up and bit into her neck injecting the succubi venom into her so that she could become like me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 pm

"Woah.. wait what are you doing?" I asked my teeth got even sharper, my horns got bigger. She's turning her into a succubus! OH GODS NO!

Oh this was hot, then I felt something, I grew wings, a tail, my skin turned pink, and myu breats grew little bigger. Wow. I suddenly felt the urge to do it. I took Piper's head and I stuck it down right there onto my cunt. I smiled at her, my teeth grew sharper. I licked my lips with anticipation, my blonde hair getting messed up.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:21 pm

I stuck my tongue inside Vanessa's snatch as she forced my head down there. I then held it open with two figers and began to lick her pussy. It tasted so good. I moaned absolutely loving the taste that was in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:25 pm

I screamed with pleasure as I climaxed. I stuck my tongue inseide Piper's mouth and turned my head towards Ezeran. "I want you right now," I said to him, crawling to him. I crawled on top of him and kissed him

I pushed her off of me. "Sorry Janessa, kind of in love with somebody else," I said and looked at Piper with a HELP ME face. Janessa tried to kiss me again. I pushed her off again. She pinned me down and tried to kiss me. I couldn't do anything about it. She stuck her tongue inside my mouth. I broke free.
"Sorry, no can do," I said backing away, oh, I knew this was going to happen...
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:31 pm

I took out a whip that had appeared at my side and whipped Vanessa saying, "That's enough, my pet. You belong to me and I will not have you making love to my soulmate do you understand me? If you disobey me I can make you burst into flames right now." Nobody made love to my soulmate unless I said so or he wanted it. The current situation was neither so this was not going to happen. Vanessa was my minion and she needed to listen to me as I was head succubus.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:12 pm

"Suck that Janessa," I said, I made my wings retract. "You know what? Screw it," I said and took my sword twilight and stabbed Janessa. I msiled, my sharp teeth gleaming. She turned into a pile of dust and I put the dust into a vile which I placed on my dresser. I sat down next to Piper, "That whole, I won you thing... that was hot," I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:15 pm

I smirked at Ezeran and said, "Well, she was my pet and you sort of just fried my pet... How am I to raise an entire succubus army if I don't have any minions to do my bidding, love?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm

"Wait... what?" I said, army of succubi. Uh-uh. Not on the heir to the demon kings watch. No way. I looked at her with skepticism, she wasn't serious.... was she? I mean... that's messed up. By the oaths I took to become the heir to the demon king throne, I have to kill her. Please don't let her be a psychopath trying to create an army.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 pm

I looked at Erazan and laughed saying, "Of course I'm joking, love. Though I would like at least a couple minions. You know to have some fun with when I'm bored?" My wings grew a little bit and my teeth became sharper as I became more like the demon I was.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next