Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:56 pm

I could feel my climax building as I moaned and gasped louder and louder. It felt too good to be true. So long it had been. I kissed him hard while moaning into his mouth I was almost at my climax.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 am

I kept thrusting inside of her. I haven't felt this good in months. I sighed inside of her mouth, letting my tongue explore it. It hasn't been explored in such a long time, it almost felt dry. Her cunt felt the same way. almost dry, it was waiting for someone to come and explore it again. Now her cunt is wet and excited. it was explored.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 am

I moaned loudly as I came it felt like I had entered a world of bliss. I could feel my climax building. I needed him to make me climax. I was so happy right now. I explored his mouth just as he was exploring mine. I had almost forgotten the taste of his mouth. It tasted so good. I moaned louder and louder nearing my climax.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 am

I thrusted with all my might into her. That's saying something for a power demon, and the prince of all of them. I kept going at a fast rate. This was so amazing, I can't believe how much I missed this. Tears kept running down my face as I exploded inside of her.
"OH GOD! PIPER!" I yelled when I exploded.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:10 am

I climaxed as he exploded into me and yelled, “Oh my gods, Ez!!!” It felt so wonderful. I kissed him as I moaned at the movement. I could feel his slick wet member moving around inside of me. It was so wet with my climax.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

I held her close while kissing her. This was amazing. Evnetually I stopped kissing her and we lay on the bed. I had my arm around her. This was the best we've ever had I think.
"I think this is the best we've ever had. Do you still love me in that way?" I asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 am

I kissed him back and when we were done I said, “Yes, my love. I’m so sorry that I had lost sight of what was most important to me. You are the most important thing in the world to me. I love you so much. I’m sorry.”
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:32 am

"No, I should be the one that should be saying sorry, I left you and Aural for my own selfish reasons... I am so sorry," I said and hugged her. I was so sorry. Then I realized something...
"Oh... Did... did Aural hear us?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:45 am

I shook my head and said, “No she didn’t hear us. While we were gone I had people come over and install soundproof walls. She didn’t hear a thing.” Besides if she did she’d probably wish she could join in too. She is a succubus after all.”
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 am

"Uh, I would not do that and sorry sweetheart, I would forbid you to do that with our own daughter. She's not only a succubus... she's part power demon...," I said raising an eyebrow. Jeez, she thinks of everything. Sound proof walls, wow. Just wow. That... that is hot. I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:04 pm

I smirked and said, "I know that love which is why I closed the doors and made the walls soundproof when we were gone. I didn't want little Aural to see us like this. She'll find out what it's like when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:12 pm

I kissed her on the forehead and got my clothes on. "I'm going to go see Aural," I said and walked out of the room, leaving the door open. I knocked on the door.
"Hey sweety? May I come in?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:18 pm

I looked at the door of my room after hearing father's voice and said, "Yes, father. Is there something you want to talk to me about?" I wondered what he could want to talk to me about.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:23 pm

"Yeah, I just... kinda wanted to get to know you. Is that ok?" I said to her through the door. I opened the door to her room. Wow. I did a good job. She sounded... so... robotic when she said Father. Erf. I'm going to have to work on that with her. Other than that, she's perfect the way she is.
"So, tell me about yourself, how have you been?" I asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:28 pm

I looked at him and said, "Well, I would have liked to have you there while I was growing up. So many nights I had cried myself to sleep thinking that both you and mother hated me and that is why you left. I haven't really made any friends. Everyone is afraid of me because I'm different. They don't want to be friends with a demon. I like swimming and flying." I flapped my wings to show him that that's what I meant when I said that I liked flying. I normally spent my days flying over the campus. I knew where everything in the school was like the back of my talonned hand.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:45 pm

"I... I'm so sorry... your mom and I were going through a tough time at the time. She wanted me to turn into a girl... long story. I couldn't be someone I'm not so I left. Your mother funnily enough... heh... she collapsed just outside of my house in Antarctica... heheh... three months," I laughed hard. That was funny. "When I found out she left you I was so angry and happy at the same time... happy that she was there... mad that she left you. I want to make it up to you... is there anything you want me to do with you... or do for you?" I asked smiling at my little girl.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:50 pm

I looked at him. I wondered if he really was promising me anything I wanted. I then said, "Umm... wel... could you perhaps train me? Along with mother? Train me to become a strong Demon like you two are?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:57 pm

"Of course," I said smiling at her. I would be fine teaching her the ways of the power demon. Then it dawned on me... Piper is a succubus... and one that can't control her lust without me at that. I think... I don't know..
"I'll also teach you the ways of the Succubus," I said, pursing my lips.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 pm

"Y-you will? Thank you so much, daddy." I hugged him. I was so sorry that I had ever said that I had hated them. I then said to my dad. "I'm so sorry that I ever said I hated you. I think... I need to say sorry to mommy as well."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:05 pm

"Uh... ok. Also remember, I missed twelve of your birthdays, you can ask twelve more things of me," I said. I hugged her. "What do you want to eat?" I asked her smiling. I got up and opened the door for her an myself. I smiled at her. She was so precious, then I saw Piper, the love of my life.
"I'm making something for you and Aural, what would you guys like to eat?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:12 pm

I smiled. I was so happy. I said, "Can we have spaghetti with meatballs? I love that stuff." I see my mother and stop in my tracks. I then run to her and hug her close. Tears began coming down my eyes. I said, "I'm so sorry. I don't hate you. I was just..."

I hugged her back and patted her back softly saying, "Shh. Shh. I know you didn't mean it. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have left you like that. I should've taken care of you more. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow." I hugged her close tears of happiness coming down my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 pm

"Spaghetti and Meatballs it is!" I said as I group hugged them. "GROUP HUG!" I said to them. I walked into the kitchen and poked my head out. "I'll let you two catch up," I said as I pulled out some noodles from the pantry and some ground meat from the fridge. I boiled some water and put the noodles in. I seperately made the meatballs and meat sauce. I put in my secret devil spice to make it appeal more to them. I took the noodles out of the pot and put them into three seperate bowls. Two of them I put more than the rest since they both haven't eaten at all. I poured them some coke and dr. pepper for myself and walked into the living room with the drinks in my tail and the spaghetti in my hands.

Last edited by Alexander The Great on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:27 pm

While he was making dinner we caught up with what had been going on in each other's lives. I was so happy to finally have my mother and father back.When Ezeran came back in with the plates I went and helped him set the table. I sat down in a spot that would be next to him and also next to Aural.I sat down on mommy's right side and smelled the food. It smelled absolutely delicious. I said to daddy, "Wow, daddy. This food smells really good."I smelled it as well and said, "I agree, honey. It smells better than any food I've ever smelled before."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:28 pm

"Ah, you know, been cooking for twenty years," I said and ate some of the spaghetti. Damn, I was good cook. I smelled it. It almost made me want to take it into a room and just go crazy! I looked at Piper with a hungry look and went back to eating. I took a sip of Dr. Pepper and put it down.
"Everyone good? No fights?" I asked, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm

I smiled as both Aural and I had begun eating. I answered Exeran's question by saying, "Nope, we're all good now. Apparently Aural has a power that neither of us have. I've yet to see it but according to her if she wants she can create shadow beings of anything she wants."

I looked at mommy and said, "Mommy, I told you not to tell anybody about that. I don't even know how it works yet."

I sighed and said, "I'm sorry, sweetie, but if you want us to help you train we both need to know about everything your able to do. I promise I won't tell anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next