Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:05 pm

We arrived in the bathing room. I overshot my target, but I guess this works. I looked at Piper, I know this is wrong. I know it is. Why am I doing it. I growled with anticipation. Rrrrgh. I am so stupid. I'm giving in to the Succubus' Charms. Dammit. I kissed her.

Alexander.(14) Son of Zeus, God of the Sky. Dating Ariadne, Red's Charrie.
Erik Matthews.(15) The Sorcerer Son of Hades. Dating Harley, Roo's Charrie
Falcon Christianson.(17) Son of Hybris, God of Violence. Complicated.
Jason Accrusio, Son of Typhon.(17) Son of Typhon, The Storm Titan. Single.
Samuel Adraltz.(38) Son of Chaos Itself. Married with kids.

Hades.(Immortal) God of the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:08 pm

I kissed Ezeran back as I tore off his clothing. Those offensive things covering what I was wanting to get at. I then kissed him again and said, "Pound into me my lover. I would say pet but I think of you as a lot more than merely a tool for my own pleasure. No this is more than just lust. This is love, Ezeran."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:12 pm

"It's not love... this all pure lust... I knew this was going to happen, why didn't I say anything," I said baring my teeth at the ground. I knew this was going come back and bite me in the ass.. but right now I didn't care. I pushed her up against the wall, I kissed her, then her neck, after awhile I kissed every bit of flesh that was showing. Then I pulled away. I know this is wrong. I walked into the shower and turned it on, I needed to think.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm

When he left I walked over to the shower and said, "Aww, Ezeran... Please? Please don't be like this." I needed to feel something inside of me so badly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Dammit. I can feel other Demons emotions.. and she really wants this. She really does. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shower with me. I kissed her. Damn, she knows I want this and I know she wants it. I didn't overthink it, that causes unwanted pregnancy... its a fact. I just let it go. I wuickly inserted it into her tight snatch. OH GODS! She is tight. I smiled at her.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm

I moaned loudly as I felt him enter me It felt so good. My wings flapped in the shower with pleasure. I thrust my body onto his member so hard. It felt absolutely wonderful. I massaged my luscious breasts as well only increasing the pleasure I was feeling.[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh wow. I made a sharp sigh. It felt so good. I've never felt this good. I kissed her, letting all my passion go into my kiss. I was enjoying this so much. A growl escaped my throat, a loud one that echoed across the room. I thrusted my hips into her.
"Oh god, I love you Piper," I said.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:43 pm

I moaned louder and louder as my snatch became wetter and wetter with each thrust. I kissed him back as I continued to squeeze my breasts as he thrust into me. I could feel the pleasure building. I said, "I love you too Ezeran, so much." This was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I marveled in the pleasure that was coursing through my body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:53 pm

I kept thrusting, getting faster and faster with every thrust. This felt so good. The pleasure of this was mind boggling. This was just amazing. I kissed her again. I moved her hands away and started to twist her nipples. I don't know how or why but I know thats pleasuring. I kept kissing her, letting my tongue explore her mouth. My member explodng into her snatch. It felt so amazingly good.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:58 pm

I released as he exploded into me. It sent my pleasure levels skyrocketing as I screamed into his mouth with pleasure. I slid my tongue into his mouth moving it around his razor sharp teeth. It felt absolutely amazing. I moaned louder as I felt Ezeran twisting the nipples of my breasts. It felt absolutely wonderful as I let the pleasure consume me and I began to glow with a dark purple aura. It felt so amazing that I felt as if I might explode with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:03 pm

I saw the dark aura and realized what I've done. I got off of her. I sat on a bench in a shower. Oh god. What did I just do?
"I shouldn't have said I love you. I know you don't feel the same way. You're just going to find somebody else to do what I just did with you. I'm so stupid," I said. My teeth got sharper. Little horns grew out of my short hair. I'm starting to become a full fledged demon. Goddamit. Why did I do that? I just took advantage of the girl I loved.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 pm

I caught my breath and looked at Ezeran and said, "No, Ezeran. I love you too. You're more than someone I would just use to have sex with and then throw away like they were yesterday's news. I might do that with other people but by the end of the night you're going to always be the one I truly love and honestly I know you were trying not to impregnate me but to be honest I kind of want a child. Someone that I can raise as my own Even though I'm young I know it's what I want. Besides demons don't really age like humans do, right?"."[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 pm

"Piper... I love you so much. yes, we live 3 times longer than demons. If anything, I would love to have a child with you. Although, you have to promise me something, you didn't just do this to be more powerful as a Succubus right?" I asked looking at her. She was so beautiful, her wings were estatic, her body was just plain amazing. I love her so much. a weak msile escaped my face.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 pm

I giggled and shook my head saying, "I did it thinking that if I were a demon like you then maybe we could be together. As a human I couldn't have been with you like this. This allows me to be with the one I truly love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

My horns started to grow out a little more. I flinched, That hurt. "Ahem, Maybe... we could go back to my room... and... ahem, we could do it right this time? But, you know... whatever," I said smiling, I'm trying to bluff again. I actually want to do it again, that was my... first time, and I loved it. Every bit of it. She was amazing at it, almost as if she's done it before. I don't know if she has but... I don't really care.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 pm

I nodded and said, "This time no holding back though. I want you to make me have a child. A baby girl I would like." I smirked holding my taloned hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:35 pm

I smiled at her and took her taloned hand in mine. "Of course," I said and stood up. I gripped her shoulder with my other hand. I closed my eyes and concentrated. Suddenly I felt it. The flash of fire swept over us and we left nothing but a pile of ash. I smiled the whole time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)   

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Demons. (Private to Piper. R Rated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1