Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 pm

"Positive in a sadistic way," I said. "Sadistic Humor."

Shut up.

You shut up, I could've gotten killed because of you.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 pm

I chukled."When youve done and seen the things I have,sadistic humor come naturally."I said,rolling my eyes.I looked over the forest again and groaned.It was empty.Nothing more to shoot.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 pm

"I have Erigrath for sadistic humor."

Just shut up.

I'm not lying about the sadistic humor. That part is true.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 pm

I chuckled."Oh really Erigarth-dono?You seem much more fun than lucifer."I said,craking a grin.I pulled out my dager and twirled it inbetween my fingers,enjoying the familiar rythm.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 pm

"He thinks killing and destroying things is fun," I said. "Plus he constantly interrupts my thoughts and makes me lose concentration."

He's a pretty cool guy, and doesn't afraid of anything,... Sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm

I laughed."You know if you listened to him once in a while you wouldnt hate him so much."I said,my face serious.Listening to the people you shared a fate with was kind of important at times.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 pm

"Half of the time he's trying to fight me over control," I sighed. "The other half he's trying to purposely torment me."

"I have yet to see him do something other that those two things."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 pm

I sighed."Well what do you expect?Hes a demon.Not like hes gonna be freindly."I said,rolling my eyes.I put a reasuring hand on his shoulder."Dont worry.It gets easier over time."I said,smiling kindly at him.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 pm

"I hope so," I sighed.
Otherwise it's going to be a long painful future. Maybe even forever.... What the hell did I do to deserve this?
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:56 am

I chuckled."I know so James-kun."I said,smirking slightly.I sighed and stood up on the rock.I overlooked all the shadowed areas and even moved some shadows to get a better look.Being a daughter of Nyx was better than being a ninja to me."Well were clear for now."I said hoping down from the rock.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 pm

"I'm not that hard to pick out from a crowd," I said. "I have to wear gauze to keep the part of my left hand from being seen, and I have orange streaks in my hair from being human host to Erigrath."

"The hair thing alone gives away who I am. There's not too many people with orange streaks in their hair."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 pm

I chuckled."Orange streacks?Demon bearer I knew had red streacks."I said shrugging.Probably not the same for every demon bearer.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 pm

"Even still, whether it'd be orange or red it still contrasts with my reddish brown hair. Auburn if you will. However, it's mostly brown."

"Might be because of my age or some unexplainable thing beyond anyone's guess." I said.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

I smiled slightly."You know I heard the lighter the color the stronger the demon."I said,grinning.That would probably cheer Erigarth-dono right up.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 pm

"I am the right hand man in hell, at least one of them"

Great, now he's talking again. Erigrath was quiet and I could actually think.
"And why would that kid bind one of the strongest demons in hell to some random teenage kid?" I said.

So if an innocent bystander doesn't die, something bad happens to them. I'm a good example of this.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:41 pm

I smiled darkly."Your bloodline of coarse.Maybe it was just bad luck and your screwed. But Erigarth-dono had to look for the most powerful person in the area to be his bearer no? He must have some repect for you if he allowed his soul to be tied with yours."I said,my spanish accent starting to seem more noticable.It did whenever I didnt feel all that threatened by the person I was with.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 pm

"No, he doesn't. I was just the only person who hadn't run away when the two demons were fighting," I said.

"I was the only person there who hadn't ran away in fear of what the hell was going to happen."

"Because I hadn't calculated that they won't make me share my soul with a demon for all eternity."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 pm

I laughed."James-kun,you batted your eyes at two demons fighting *como era nada.You sure that aint the reason?"I asked him grinning.It was fun hanging out with James-kun.Nice to talk to someone who had it worse off than me.

*like it was nothing= in spanish
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm

"No, I was half listening to my iPod and reading my book," I said. "Then I noticed the fighting."

"I didn't think too much of it because monsters roam the place all the time. So it wasn't that out of the ordinary, so I ignored it for the most part."

Last edited by Armada on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:59 pm

I rolled my eyes."Hell monsters?Really?Ive fought with tons of...things,but never a hell monster.Hows it like?"I asked him,a twinkle in my eyes.I was interested.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 pm

"It gets old real fast," I said. "Seems like every time you turn around there's another monster to kill."

"It got old a long time ago, like five years ago."

Now I'm human host to a monster.

Demon.

It doesn't matter, both are destructive and horrible!
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 pm

"I know what you mean.After killin afew dozens embassadors or company bigwigs you get bored."I said shrugging."Must be fun to be a demon.So much destruction only a fingersnap away."I said,smiling,though my eye were dead.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 pm

"Not if you're stuck in a human shaped container"

So that's what he thinks of me, a human shaped container. Well that shows he doesn't care about me or have respect for me. I'm just the human shape container.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm

I sighed and hugged him uncounshisley."Well atleast you can take pleasure in knowing when you die he's coming with ya."I said smirking."Plus theres the hole being extremly powerful thing.Gotta give him some props for that."I said.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:31 pm

But he's immortal and I'm probably immortal too. This means I'll probably never age past 15 and never get my driver's license. And If I do die, I'm probably going to be suffering for what Erigrath's done in the past.

"And the fact I'm never truly alone."

But unfortunately Erigrath doesn't care for anyone but himself.

Got that right.

That's a well known fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next