Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:58 pm

"No, they can't," I said.
I just broke the rules of reality turning that pen into a dove. The rules of reality don't have much of an effect on my magic. Erigrath doesn't have much to do with that. I could do that even before I shared a soul with Erigrath. Nor does he have anything to do with my intellect.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 pm

I sighed."You should value love James-kun.Itll make a difference."I said,baking off.I walked over to the edge of the lake and looked at my reflection.Dammit.Being preety was a curse for me.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 pm

.... How much of a difference? I'd probably have to calculate that. How would I go about calculating that? I can't calculate and predict everything... It's impossible for the gods. Let alone a demigod.

"How much of a difference?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 am

I smiled my famous half moon smile."It makes the world of a difference James-kun.It can get you killed but it can also keep you alive.Its..complicated."I said,looking at him over my shoulder."Im not exactly sure though.I may be a grandaughter of Aphrodite but Im not even sure Im the one that need love."I said,sitting down infront of the lake and resting back on my elbows.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

"What I am."

"If I told people what I am host too," I correct myself. "Most people would flee in fear."

"I've only met a few people who aren't afraid of me and are there to help me."

"And Damian." I added.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:46 pm

I chuckled."Oh really?So what if you have a demon inside you?Youve managed to make freinds havent you?"I asked him.I joined him on the rock again,hugging my knees.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 pm

"It's pretty ironic, I guess." I said. "Except the murder attempt by Damian, I half-excepted something like that to happen."

"The people that do know act the opposite of what I would expect."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 pm

I laughed."See?Sure rascism is still live and ubundant but one demon isnt going to ruin your life."I said,cocking my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:59 pm

"I guess so," I shrug. "Maybe you are right."

Everything is turning out the exact opposite of what I expected to occur. I might as well stop calculating things, if things are going to be the opposite of what I expect.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 am

I laughed."Of coarse Im right James-kun.I didnt spend my whole life taking meaningless Phsycoligy and Methods classes."I said,grinning.I loved to here I was right.Wait...Damn..I sounded rrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllly shallow just then.Ew.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:00 pm

"I've spent most of my life studying mythology, magic and math," I said. "Before coming here to study."

The one thing they didn't teach me was how to not become host to one of the higher up officials in hell.

Still mad about that?
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 pm

I nodded."Uh-huh.That was mentioned in your files."I said,twirling a dager inbetween my fingers.There was a hole lot more in the philes than most people even thought possible.I really shouldnt mention this though.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:58 pm

"And I'm assuming the files also mention the extensive training in several different arts of combat," I said. "Including Martial arts and Armed Combat."

"And the modified iPod and my spell book."

.... Why are you going over all of this with her?
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm

I nodded again.Bet erigarth was like 'WTF?'."It also mention measurments and I.Q."I said.I put my hand on his shoulder."Good luck."I said.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:18 pm

I smiled faintly.
I need to know how much they know. We'll be enlisting in archery lessons and horse riding lessons. Probably driving lessons as well. The doctors said I'm not at my full height yet so we've got that to my advantage. I have the benefits of illusions on my side though.

.... Can you at least inform me what your plan is.

You'll know in time.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:36 pm

I laughed."Finally you show some humanity and smile."I said,grinning.I patted him on the back and sat up."Hey..If your gonna be stuck at 15 forever how ya gonna manage a deivers liscence?I have mine though you really dont wanna see it."I said a mischevious smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"Actually, it's a fifty percent chance I stay fifteen forever." I explain. "The other fifty percent is that I'll age normally until I'm twenty."

"It's a pretty equal chance according to calculations...."

And here I go with the calculations again.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 pm

"Hm.Twenty forever.Dosent sound bad."I said grinning.That sounded like a good deal considering a lot of stuff opened up to you when you turned 20.Booze,gabling,clubbing.It was a great age.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:26 pm

"I'm hoping that I'm going to be twenty forever," I said. "That's the better option of the two.

"I mean, if I'm going to be immortal, can I at least be an adult forever instead of a teenager? Because having to go to school forever would be boring."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 am

I chuckled."I see what you mean.I remember that there were these experiments afew years back were children of chronos made someone stop aging.Some real crazy shit.This one chick managed to stay looking 23 for like 120 years.I dont buy it but it sound cool."I said,looking across the lake.I never made eye contact when I wanted to be freindly.Most of the time I would try to stare the person down if I did make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:30 am

"Wow."
"That is crazy," I said. "It's hard believing that happened. Even with my situation."

Everything that happens around here is out of the ordinary. Nothing is ever normal.

Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:08 pm

I chuckled."Oh the NTF has been doing some crazy shit for years.Im just surprised that you arent one of their projects."I said,shrugging.Hes imortal and kind of super powerful.Theres some similarity to what the NTF looks for.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:25 pm

"I'm just a innocent bystander who got stuck in the crossfire of two demons," I shrugged. "There's nothing special about that."

"If there was I would have a trophy because of it." I said. "But I don't."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:52 am

I chuckled."Can you imagine what kind of trophy that would have been?'Demon bearer of the century' woulda probably been plastered in gold letters on the side and a big whoping demon made of gold on top.It would be real tacky and bloodstained too.Maybe add afew skulls in as decorations."I said,jokingly.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:59 pm

"Probably," I shrugged."at least I'd get something nice from being human host of one of the most powerful demons in hell."

I pulled out my iPod and held it in my hands. I looked at my reflection and sighed. I feel as if in another reality I lived through this and this has happened before, or something similar at least. My reflection turned to a more teenaged version of Erigrath's for a second.

"Dammit." I cursed, before putting my iPod away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next