Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Megz
Users.
Megz

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:00 pm

I froze seeing his reflection turn like erigarths."Puta."I muttered which ment fuck in spanish."Now I should start apoligizing..."I said.My hands was scratching the back of my head awkwardly.Shit.I wasnt so far off with the experiment thing.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

"He always does that," I muttered. "I can't even look at my own reflection without having to look at his."

We're supposed to be one being but yet remain as separate entities. I have to listen to his thoughts and torment in my head and look at his reflection when I look at mine. We're not completely separate entities. Separate enough to keep our own personalities but attached enough to be at each others throats..... Metaphorically speaking.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 pm

I sighed and looked up at him my eyes pained."I geuss I should apoligize."I muttered.I didnt like to apologize for my company but Id feel like crap afterwards.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 pm

"For what?" I asked. "You did nothing wrong."

"The thing with the reflection happens from time to time. It's nothing to be concerned about," I said. "Side effects of sharing a soul wit a demon."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:05 am

I chuckled darkly."Not about that."I said.I took out my revolver and shot yet another ninja who was hiding in the shadows with a gun.I sighed and re loaded."Seems the company is related to your change.Erigarth has ben on our hitlist for years..Just didnt realize it till now."I said, looking away.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm

"Not surprised at all," I said. "Since I am Erigrath's human host I get dragged into a situation that has nothing to do with me."

"Now I'm going to be hunted by ninjas because of Erigrath."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm

I laughed."Ninjas?What is this naruto?No.Sure theyll be ninjas and bounty hunters but demons and sorceres,maybe even gods will try for you.And its not just erigarth.You may ccontain him but you can make him stornger.Lots of people would want that power."I said hands at my hips.I was watching the forest for any sighns of movement.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:52 pm

"So basically this an anime show for kids but with the ancient gods involved. And wait it gets better. It's real life," I replied sarcastically. "Would probably make good ratings."

Last edited by James on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Though I was trying to be seriously he managed to make me crack a grin."I bet it would."I said,caving in a nd laughing.I sighed and sat beck down on the rock."I promise I wont be doom and gloom fron know on,kay?"I said,sitting down and leaning on my elbows.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:40 pm

"Alright," I said.
Maybe we should promise not to be depressing about humanity and life in general Erigrath?

No.

Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 pm

"Hey dude I gotta ask you,Since you have erigarth-dono inside you has anyone refered to you as him?"I said,looking at the lake.Most people would probably make the mistake of calling him Erigarth since theyd probably think he had taken over.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 pm

"No," I replied. "Not too many people know about Erigrath."
"Just a few people." I said. "If I told everyone it wouldn't be safe for me to attend this school."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm

I sighed."Not too man people?I know about you from your files.That means a good hundred other people do too.Not doing anything spontaniuos and keeping under the radar is the only way your not gonna have an assasination attempt daily."I said.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 pm

"Not too many people that go to this school know," I corrected myself. "I'm not doing anything spontaneous at all," I said. "I don't do anything interesting that often."

Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 pm

I chuckled."Mhm.Hows Damian?"I asked him,smirking.That boy was probably gonna get James-kun caught.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm

"He's probably off killing people," I replied. "Or getting a haircut."

I hope he was getting a haircut and not killing people.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 pm

I laughed."He seemed like fun when I read about him."I said,smiling devileshly.I just loved serioul killers.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 pm

"He has multiple personality disorder," I said. "You can hardly tell because the other personality hardly ever manifests itself."

"That kid has serious issues.... And inner demons."

Are any of them your friends Erigrath?

Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 pm

I chuckled."Hes very respected where I come from.To manage to kill so many beings without training or help is quiet a feat."I said,grinning devileshly.Again,I seriously had a thing for killers.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 pm

"His father, Loki has split personality disorder and does some pretty insane things," I replied. "It's no wonder where he gets it from."

Plus he has this creepy habit of showing up out of no where. Usually when people are talking about him.

Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 pm

I laughed."Ive killed afew sons on loki.Quiet fun since it takes forever for all their personalities to realize that theyre dying."I said,cracking a devilesh grin.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:10 pm

"Haven t met any other children of Loki other than Damian."

I don't know a lot of people in general outside of the Athena dorm.

You lock yourself in your dorm all day what do you expect?

Shut up Erigrath
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:17 pm

I smiled devileshly."Well,do you want to meet other people?"I asked him.New people and more freinds?Itseems thats what James-kun needs.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 pm

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

It's better than being criticized by a demon who you have to deal with 24/7. It's not healthy talking to myself all the time.... I think it's considered talking to myself. Well to my knowledge it is.

Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 am

I smiled."Well...Im part of a club.Its kind of a gang in a sence but we dont beat the crap out of old ladys.We go after monsters,demons,ect.It helped me develope my powers when I was younger and gave me people skills.It could help you too."I said,my face serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next