Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 pm

"It probably would."
Hear that Erigrath? You might get to see some of your friends. Isn't that great?

And Maybe you'll shut up?

Whatever. I'm just messing around
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 pm

I smiled."Well..were meeting up in afew days.If you want to come your welcome too."I said,looking towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:08 pm

"Alright," I said. "Maybe this will be a good opportunity for me."

And by me, I mean we, Erigrath. Maybe you can do something useful other than insult me all day.

Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:44 pm

I smiled."Great.Now youll have a good twenty people not attempting to kill you."I said,smirking.If it wasnt for thr fine id get from the company and how much of my bosses crap I'd have to take,I probably would of killed James-kun by now.And Im not even the serial killer-y.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"That makes for a grand total of twenty-four people that I can trust then," I said. "And Damian."

It's good to keep track of numbers. Especially when it comes to people who aren't going to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 am

I laughed."Wonderful."I said,rolling my eyes.Hm..he might have to drop the number though.Chris hates demons and Terra will try to kill him regardless.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 pm

"I should probably get back to the Athena dorm pretty soon," I said checking my iPod for the time. "They're probably worried sick that I left my room."

I've been out here longer than I thought. I really lost track of time.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:34 pm

I laughed."Yeah you probably should.Itll be easier to cover your death up in the dark."I said,trying not to sound threatning,which of course did nothing.I stuck my hand out for a handshake."Its been nice mettin ya James-kun.Same goes for you Erigarth-dono."I said,smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"Nice meeting you too," I said, shaking her hand. "See you around."

Today has been interesting. I get attacked by ninjas because some people want me dead. That's not something you learn every day.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 pm

I jumped off the rock and shadow traveled back to my room.I took out my phone and texted to Chris that I was taking someone to our next meeting.I put my phone away and sighed.What kind of a mess did I just get myself into?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7