Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Megz
Users.
Megz

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm

I hugged him again,still not noticing.Damn braindammage*mutter*."Hmm.Drivers liscence?That could be arranged."I said,grinning devileshly.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:39 pm

"Well atleast I won't have to rely on public transportation forever."

That's one thing I won't have to listen too.

Shut up. I'll be able to drive a car. You don't understand, you're not a teenage human.

Got that right.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 pm

I laughed then blushed realizing I was hugging him.I scootched over a little and coughed."You two biker like a married couple.*Lo amo."I said,smiling.
*I love it=in spanish
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

"It's either the arguing or watch half of the world be destroyed," I said. "and I'm not joking."

"Not including the amount of deaths that will be a result of that."

Because he thinks that would be fun. Because Erigrath's a sadistic demon who should have stayed in hell.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:57 pm

I rollled my eyes."Ever the optomist."I muttered.I layed down on my back and sighed."Must suck to be alone all the time."I said,sadness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:01 pm

"Yes it does," I said. "Hell, I'm afraid to leave my dorm room in fear of what the hell Erigrath might do."

"It's annoying and it gets old. Fast."

Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 am

I chuckled."If your afraid to leave your dorm room then what are you doing out here?"I asked him,eybrows raised.Making promises to yourself never did seem easy.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:55 am

"Because staying in my dorm all day gets old," I said. "Plus it looks suspicious after a while."

... I can't think of anymore reasons. Failed, horribly.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:00 pm

I laughed."You could be practicing controllng him or developing your own skills but instead your out here sulking?Thats definately a life well lived."I said,rolling my eyes.Youd think a Demon bearer would find better things to do with his time.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:44 pm

"I'm still a teenager," I said. "Plus I have an eternity to do that."

"Eternity is a very long time."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:58 pm

"Not true.You could always fast forward time."I said,my face deadly serious.I stood up and kicked the air."The world is your playground James-kun.Using your powers for personal game is a lot safer than yoou think it is."I said,a smile playing across my lips.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:11 pm

"Whats the point of using my powers for my personal gain?'

"Everything is only temporary," I said. "Nothing is going to be around forever, except maybe me."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 pm

I chuckled."Really?You sell the world short James-kun."I said,my eyes a little pained.I kicked straight up into the air again,trying to loosen my muscles a little.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 pm

"The world hasn't done anything useful."

"It's a waste of existence," I said "Just like everything else."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 pm

I rolled my eyes and smirked."Gee thanks.You sure know how to make me feel the love."I said sarcastically.I kicked up with my left leg,my knee almost touching my fourhead.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:52 pm

"Sorry,"

"It's hard to keep a happy attitude if you share a body with a demon," I said.

"Really difficult."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm

I laughed."Its ok James-kun.Erigarth-dono seems like a fun guy to hang out with but to be tied to him foreever kinda sucks."I said,shrugging.I did a cartwheel and landed in a stratel.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

"They could have thought it through before attaching him to me."

"Randomly Summoned him out and attached him to me because I just happened to be there at the time."

Shut the hell up about it. I'm not happy about it either.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 pm

I chuckled."Oh really?You think it was a coincidence?"I said,a devilesh sparkle in my eyes."You need to check that fact."I said.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm

"At this point I don't care if its coincidence or not," I said. "All I know it's made my life miserable and a living nightmare."

I"m not enjoying this either.

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 am

I looked up at him and frowned."Well maye you should start.Lots more to do with it that you can imagine."I said,looking him straight in the eye.I sighed and did a backflip of the rock,tryng to get the blood flowing.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm

I shrugged.
"Meh,"
"It's not like I necessarily want anything." I said.

I want to take over hell.

Did I ask you? I didn't. Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 pm

I chuckled."Oh really?"I said,standing really close infront of him.Personal bubbles didnt mean shit to me."Seems your lack of Ambition might just be your downfall."I said,frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

"I don't want things because I simply don't have a need for them."

I then take a pen out of my pocket and turn it into a dove.

"I don't need things because of my magical abilities and my intellect," I said, before releasing the dove to fly away. "I'm smart enough to hack into one of the most secure computers in the world."

"Talented enough in magic to accomplish many things."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:21 pm

I laughed,still paying no concern to his personal space."And?Can your magic or your wits give you company?Can they bring you love?"I asked him,hands at my hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next