Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 pm

I frowned as I was taken out of the store and when she took me in another store and asked if I liked the way the jacket looked on her I said, "It looks good but I want to go back to that jewelry store. They had the most amazing jewelry I had ever seen and they gave out free cookies that were really tasty by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:26 pm

I rolled my eyes. She is so new to this. "It's called Lotus Stores. They make you want to stay there forever, did you see that old man? He has been in there for forty years," I said and bought it at the cash register. I picked out a jcket for her, a light one with a hoodie. It was light blue and it almost looked like ice. I think it was perfect for her.
"Do you like it" I asked.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:31 pm

I smiled at the hoodie. It looked beautiful. I nodded and said, "I love it." I then got out of my small carrying bag some money that I could use to purchase it. I would also reimburse Sierra as I had told her that I would pay for the clothing she had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 pm

I bought some new combat boots, nice gloves with spikes on the knuckles, a tight v-neck shirt that made me look hot as fire, I got a nice bastard sword that is encrusted with spikes. I bought the items and they gave me a free sheath. I put on my new clothes and walked out, giving her a small twirl.
"Hot huh?" I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:14 pm

I blushed. Damn, did she look hot. I wanted to lavish her up and down but now was not the time for that. I then asked her, "You look absolutely amazing, love. I've decided, we don't have to go to that exact jewelry shop but if we could at least get me some piece of jewelry from here I would really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:19 pm

I brushed a strand of hair out of my face. I didn't want to tell her about the ring I got her, to propose... not just yet. I knew she could tell I was holding something back and damn, she could get a confession out of me. I looked at her in the eyes and then looked away. I bit my lip, smiling. I thought about her reaction when I proposed, I hoped it would be as good as I thought it. Then again... she could reject me.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm

I smiled and then looked at the sky. It was starting to get darker. I then told Sierra, "We should probably go get the crew it's almost dinner time." I was getting hungry. Really hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm

We arrived at the reseraunt and I let the crew eat inside, I asked the resteraunt to prepare a special table outside of the resteraunt, lit by candlelight. I ordered her favorites, spaghetti and meatballs. I rodered myself the same, my favorite as well. I oreder us some drinks and the waiter brought us some champaigne, at the bottom of it was the ring I bought her, a huge 5 carrot wing, costed me a fortune, but I would buy the world if I could for her. I let her drink the champaigne.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm

I took a swig of the champagne . I then felt something metallic hit my lips. I set down the glass and looked at the ring in the glass that I hadn't noticed before. I then knew what it was. Sierra had had them put it in there. Did this mean she was going to ask me the question? I took the ring out of the glass and held it in my hand. I waited for her to ask me the question before I would slip it on my finger.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm

I got down on one knee. I shook myself a little and took off my bandana, letting my brown hair flow to small of my back. I lokked at her in the eyes. I smiled at her. I was incredibly, so amazingly, so unbearably happy.
"Amelia Rosery, I love you more than anything in the entire world, I would buy the stars for you... but sadly they are not in my possession. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?" I asked her, smiling at her.

Last edited by Alexander The Great on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I stood up and began pacing back and forth. I said, "Well, I do love you and couldn't picture myself with anyone but you ever, You did save my life back when I was first arriving at demigod academy, and you are the most wonderful person I've ever met... But... Oh who am I kidding? Of course I'll marry you." I then put the ring on my finger and bent down hugging Sierra. I was so happy right now. Tears of joy were coming down my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am

I kissed her lovingly. I looked to my right and saw everyone looking out the window, Skippy and Argo highfived eachother, the guys were applauding and the girls started to rub against each other, wishing they were Amy. I smirked and kept kissing her. I held her against me. Then I saw someone walking toward us, he was huge... then I realized, he was made out of Bronze.He walked up to us and said,
"Odin wishes an udience with you two," The man yelled.
We followed him to the palace of the gods. He led us inside where we saw Odin, sitting on his gigantic throne, almost thirty feet tall. Frigga comforted him and rubbed him on the shoulder. I bowed to him and gestured to amy to do the same.
"What do you wish of us my lord?" I asked fearlessly.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 am

I bowed respectfully to him. I wondered what Odin could possibly want? What could Odin possibly ask from two demigodess pirates? I waited to hear what he had to say. I was so curious.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 am

"My husband has been feeling... weary lately from the Odin Sleep he has to endure every winter. He wants something to return him to his former glory, his younger self... Most people call it.. the.." Frigga tried to say something, but it was cut off by Odin.
"The Fountain of Youth," He said, his voice thundred through the hall, it made me shiver.
"So you want us to get yousome of it or something?" I asked him, I never feared Gods.

"Ah, it is not so simple, a ritual has to be made... A sacrifice, a mermaid's tear, three silver chalices, and water from the fountain needs to be in both the chalices. Only one mermaid has the tear though, and yet she doesn't exist," She said to us. The Mermaid doesn't exist? Well that helps... we walked out of the halls and we told the crew what happened. We got on the boat ans set sail with the map Frigga gave us.
"The First Chalice is in... Jotunheim.. CRAP!" I said. Jotunheim... Home of The Frost Giants.

Last edited by Alexander The Great on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 am

I flinched and then asked Sierra, "Any chance my being the daughter of the goddess of winter might get them not to attack us? You know, maybe I could convince them not to or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am

"No... actually it would make it worse, Ymir, the Leader of The Frost Giants, hates the gods and most of all, Gods who are The Gods of Snow, Winter, and Ice, since he is the Giant of it..," I said. How would we get out of this one? I don't know, but I like it. Danger, Sex, Love, Immortality, This is the coolest quest ever. I smiled at the map.
"Argo, take care of the ship, I want to spend some quality time with my love," I said. I hopse she didn't take that as sex, I mean, we would have sex tonight but, I would like to actually hang out with her, get to know her a little more.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 am

I nodded and said, "Alright let's go spend some time together." I began walking down to our cabin. I enjoyed spending time with Sierra. I would love to do anything with her. Whatever she had in mind I knew it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am

I walked into our cabin and pulled out a movie from a huge collection of them she had. I put it in the DVD player and took off hers and my pants. I purposely showed my ass to Amy. I think she likes it, so yeah, I'm gonna show it off. Then I took off my shirt and bra and put on a loose shirt, too big for me so it hangs off one shoulder. I sat on the bed and patted the empty space next to me.
"How about Movie Night? It is a Friday so why not?" I asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am

I smirked and took off my own shirt and bra and put on my own loose fitting shirt. I then sat down next to Sierra resting my head on her shoulder. I said, "Sure I love movies."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am

I put my arm around her and looked at the TV, a nice flat screen. We watched a romance movie. It was at the part where they were having sex. I started to run her breats lovingly and a little lustfully. I thought of a question,
"What's your favorite sex trick?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 am

I moaned as she rubbed my breasts. She was making my nipples erect. It felt so good. I then answered her question by saying, "Of course, I love it most when you stick your tongue into my pussy love." I went straight for the gold mine. I knew this would most likely make me feel the amount of pleasure I needed to orgasm.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

"Your wish is my command," I said in a sexy voice. I kissed her, letting my tongue explore the caverns of her mouth once more. After awhile, I started to play with her tongue. It made her and me feel goooooood. I broke away. I purred at her. I licked my lips.
"Please... please do it abusively," I begged her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am

I moaned as her tongue moved around in my mouth. My tongue warred inside her mouth as well. When she told me to do it abusively I smirked and then said, "Alright, bitch give it to me 6 to 9 style then. Lick my pussy like you'll die if you don't make me have the best orgasms ever." I then spread my legs out wide ready for her to get on top of me facing the opposite direction so that we could both lick each other's pussies.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 am

I dug my face in her cunt. I licked as fast as I could. As hard as I could. As lustfully as I could. I stuck my tongue inside of it and wriggled around. I waited for her to slap my cunt, slap me, or abuse me in any way. I waited for her abuse...
"Does this work master?" I asked her in a sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 am

I moaned and yelled at her, "Stick it in harder, you whore." I slapped her cunt and then began to stick my tongue inside of it as rough as I could I thrust it in and out as deep and as hard as I could knowing that this would give her so much pain and pleasure. Every now and then I slapped her ass a little harder each time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: