Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 pm

I kept crying for a little and then I stopped. I loved her so very much. She was always there for me when I needed her. I held onto her tightly. She was the one I loved more than anything in the entire world. I kissed her again then just lay next to her for awhile.
“Thanks… thanks for being with me…”
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:02 pm

I looked at her and smiled saying, "Of course, I'll stay with you as long as you want me. I love you too much to leave. But... you don't hate me for being a mermaid now?" I knew how Sierra hated mermaids and I wondered if she now hated me since I was one.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:06 pm

"No, I hate that your a mermaid. I don't hate you. Hey, do you have one of those super long tongues like they do?" I asked, managing a weak smile. I snuggled up to her. She was so beautiful. I kiss her neck and look at her with big puppy dog eyes.
"Do you?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:11 pm

I looked at her curiously and then said, "Not sure... I haven't really had much time to figure out all of the different things about me yet. I was just sad because I thought you hated me for cheating when I didn't cheat on you, I was raped. But, hey, let's see." I then stuck out my tongue as far as I could make it go and to my surprise that was pretty far. My tongue was about a foot and a half in length stretched out all the way. I then brought it back inside my mouth and it reduced back to a normal sized tongue. I smirked and said, "I have a feeling we're going to have some fun with that, love."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh yeah we are!" I said, that was exciting. I never felt that much pleasure in my enitre life when that Mermaid stuck her tongue all the way up my cunt. I smiled. Now my love has it. Wow, this will be the most fun sex ever! I smiled at her.
"Oh... oh yeah we are," I said, marveling at the thought of her tongue being in my cunt.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm

I smirked and said, "Well do we have a little bit of time before we arrive in Juttonheim?" I wondered this because if we did then we would have some time to see this in action. I wondered if it would feel any different having a tongue that was a foot and a half inside of her cunt rather than having a normal tongue. I smirked and looked at her sexily.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 pm

"Oh please," I said, in a sexy voice. I spread my legs wide. I bit my finger, and looked at her in the eyes. with the other hand, I gestured her over. This was going to be awesome.
"Come on sexy," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm

I smirked and said, "First we'll do some singing. Make you want me even more if what I'm thinking is correct." I readied my voice and then began to sing in a beautiful voice,
"The bell has been raised from it's watery grave
Do you hear its sepulchral tone?
A call to all
Pay heed the squall
And turn your sails toward home
Heave Ho
All together
Hoist the colors high
Heave Ho
Thief and beggar
Never shall we die."
I wondered how my singing would affect my lover. If it had any affect like I thought it might, like it did when the other mermaids were singing to me, it would be absolutely wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:37 pm

her singing almost made me climax. "Mmmm, please Plumpy," I asked for her to lick my cunt. I arched my back, it was amazing. How did she sing so well? It's amazing.
"Please," I said, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

I smirked and said, "As you please, my love." I leaned my face into her cunt and stuck my tongue in all the way extending it to it's one and a half foot length. I instantly felt the amzing effects the mermaids must have felt when they did it to me. It was like an electrical shock of pleasure. I needed more of it. I thrust in and out of her while I reached my arms up and grabbed hold of Sierra's breasts squeezing and kneading them lovingly. I pushed them together as I continued to squeeze them. I moaned into her cunt with ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

I screech in pain and in glee. I've.. I've never had anything so far into me before, not even that mermaid's tongue before was as long as this one. I screech as I hold onto the sheets. I bite my lip so hard, it bleeds. I loved this, and as she thrusted in and out I almost climaxed.
"A-Almost," I said, arching my back so much it looked like I was sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I smirked and moved my tongue all around inside of her cunt. I loved the taste of her cunt and juices. It was sending me into climax territory as well. I moaned as I squeezed and kneaded and pushed her breasts together rougher and faster. I would make this the best sex she ever had. I then thought of something... When I had released due to the mermaid's tongue that was when I became a mermaid. I wondered if the same thing would happen to Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

I released all over her face. I screeched, loving every bit of this. Then I felt a huge pain in my legs. I screamed in pain and tears started to fall from my eyes. I watched as my legs fused together, turning into a black color. My legs' skin was replaced with scales. I cried out in pain. Then I looked at my legs. I... I had a fish tail...
"NO NO NO NO!!" I yelled, I HATE MERMAIDS!
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm

I looked at Sierra with tears in my eyes. I felt so ashamed of what I had done. I said to her, "Sierra, I'm so sorry. Please, don't be mad at me... I love you all the same. Please, please don't be mad or sad. I feel horrible when I see you upset." I then rubbed my hand down her slick tail and said, "Besides, your tail is quite sexy." Something told me that her tail looked very sexy indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

"As much as I hate mermaids... I think this is really cool," I said, looking at my tail. When she stroked it, I made a dolphin-like noise, which means I was attractive. I covered my mouth. What did I just do...
"Woah..." I said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

I heard her make the dolphin noise and said, "Wow, I didn't know you could do that." However the words came out in a series of squeaks as if made by another dolphin. I then looked behind me and opened my eyes wide. My tail had appeared behind me in place of my legs. I looked back at Sierra and said, "How is this happening?" This also came out in a series of squeaks.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 pm

"I think when we're around other Mermaids we talk in dolphin sounds," I say and it comes out as a bunch of Dolphin squeeks. This was cool, we could talk about stuff that no one knows.
"Cool," I said smiling at her, I started to dry off and my legs turned into normal legs.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm

I dried off as well and my tail turned back into my legs. I smiled and said, "You know your tail really does make you look sexy though. I wonder if it's possible to have sex in our mermaid forms." If we could I wondered how it would work.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 pm

"When you stroked my tail it felt like you were stroking my cunt," I said, thinking about it. It could be possible, maybe if we rubbed our tails together. I don't know. I spit on my legs, turning them into tails. Then I rubbed my tail, making me feel wet.
"Let's try it," I said to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 pm

I smirked and said, "Hold on." I got up and went to get a pitcher of water. I set it on the table next to us after taking some water in my hands and rubbing it on my legs turning them into my tail. I then got on top of Sierra and began to intertwine my tail with hers. It sent so much pleasure through my body that I felt as if I was going to explode with pleasure. I moaned out loud saying, "Oh gods, this feels so good."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm

I almost climaxed. I tiwsted my tail tighter on hers. I screamed in pleasure. OH GODS! I bit my lip, this was better than any sex I've ever had. I took some water and rubbed it on my legs. I arched my back.
"It works so goddamn good," I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm

I squeezed my tail around hers as I climaxed but instead of it coming out of my tail since there was no opening it came out of my mouth as I kissed Sierra making my climax go down her throat. I loved the feeling of this. I needed more. I splashed more water on my tail. I needed this so badly. It felt so natural.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 pm

I climaxed as well and it went down her throat. I splashed more water on my legs and twisted even harder. I licked her tail, wondering if that does anything. I licked furiously.
"Does this do anything?" I asked, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 pm

I swallowed her climax and moaned loudly. I said, "That tastes absolutely delicious, my love." Then when Sierra began to lick my tail I moaned in pleasure and said, "It feels as if you're licking my pussy. Oh gods. Wrap you tongue around me all the way my love. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 pm

I tried out my new tongue, I wrapped it around her tail twice. Then I squeezed hard. I loved the taste of her tail, it tasted like my favorite food. Wow, it actually tasted like Spaghetti. Hm! I licked and licked while squeezing.
"Mm... you taste so good," I said, licking her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: