Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Everytime We kiss, I reach to the stars.

~SIERRA SHERIN~

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 304cef6fef

"Since you asked so nicely," I said, and then let my full one and a half foot long tongue enter her cunt. I thrusted in and out. I loved the taste of her. I licked inside of her and felt around. Mmm. So good. I was wet. She is one hot bich I can tell you that.

Everytime we touch I see the stars.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:32 pm

I screamed in ecstasy as I felt her long warm tongue reach inside of my cunt. My pussy was becoming ridiculously wet. I was so hot right now it felt as if I were going to catch on fire. I moaned loudly feeling her tongue so deep inside of me. I could feel her reaching far up into me. Something told me something supernatural was bound to happen from this. I just wasn't sure what. I moaned loudly loving this so much.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

~SIERRA SHERIN~

I started to push even farther, my tongue extending to two feet of length. It would probably make her shreak in pain and ecstasy. I enjoyed it when she shreaked, it made me feel as if I was doing the right thing. I started to wriggle my tongue inside, touching around, feeling the place I have felt so manhy times before.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

I shrieked with pleasure and pain. The pleasure overrode the pain as I came all over her face slicking her tongue with my release. This felt so good. I couldn't imagine any better sex than this anymore. I looked at Sierra and asked, "Would you like me to do you now?" I panted from the amazing pleasure I had just now felt. I wanted so badly to give her the same amount of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 pm

~SIERRA SHERIN~

"Please!" I said, almost begging her. I lay on the bed, I undid the first button on my shorts. I was already shirtless. I was ready for her to take me. A hand drifted into my shorts where I started to stroke my own cunt. I couldn't take it. She would have to stop me from doing myself in.
"Ohhhh," I said as I started to finger myself.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:03 pm

I smirked and pulled her hand away from her cunt as I moved my head down towards it. I then stuck my foot and a half long tongue up inside of her and began pulling it in and out of her loving the taste that I knew so well. I moved my hands up to her breasts and began squeezing them as well as pushing them together. I lightly pinched at the nipples. This was going to give her so much pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

~SIERRA SHERIN~

I shrieked. It was just too much. I wriggled around, arched my back, and almost sat up. This was just too much pleasure. Ah! Oh god. Oh god. I have to cum, but I am keeping myself from cumming I just want her to keep her here. With me. As long as she can. Ah! Ah! AHHH! I will not cum, not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm

I could feel her pussy growing wetter. I loved the taste of her so much. I twisted my long tongue around inside of her wanting her to cum so badly. I squeezed her breasts tighter and pushed them together more roughly hoping this would give her more pleasure. I loved this so much.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm

I screamed out in pleasure. I almost couldn't take it. I came. And then again! I was on the verge of unconsciousness. I breathed heavily. "Amazing as ever Plumpiness," I barely got out. I pulled her up and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 pm

I cleaned Sierra's center with my tongue and swallowed every bit of her release. I smiled and kissed her lovingly. She meant the world to me and I just wanted to let her know something. However, I didn't know how to mention it. I mean I'd never thought of any possibilities of it happening but maybe there was a way I just didn't know about. I kissed her and wondered if she would catch that something was on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm

I let my tongue slick around her mouth. Her side of the kiss was kind of half hearted, I pulled away. "What's wrong?" I asked, studying her face. I loved her, and it seemed like it had been forever since I had seen her face. I loved it. I love her. A grin spread across myu face.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 pm

I looked at her and said, "Well, I was thinking... I love you so much and since we're going to be spending the rest of our lives together, I'd like to have some children to call our own. I mean... I'm not sure how it would be possible with us both being girls but I would really like some children that I can call our own."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Hmm... I considered the option. "Well, adoption?" I asked with a smile. I was so happy, I couldn't even tell you. I loved her so much. AND SHE WANTED KIDS!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!...Sorry... I really want kids.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm

I looked at her and said, "I guess that will work." The only problem with that is that the child wouldn't look like either of us then. I wanted kids that resembled us. However, currently my mind was at a blank of how that could work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: