Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms Empty
PostSubject: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

I ran to the docks after taking the necklace back out of my bag and putting it around my neck. I ran to the docks with my love wondering what this journey was going to be like. I was so happy that I was actually going to be going on a quest with my girlfriend. This was going to be so much fun. We arrived at midnight and she introduced me to her gang. Then we got on the boat and set sail.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:32 pm

"MEN AND WOMEN! Look out for monsters!" I yelled while swinging on a rope through the whole boat. I threw a knife at one of the ropes and the huge sail furreled outwards. A spartan helemt with blood all around it was the picture on the flag.
"THE ARGO SETS SAIL!" I yelled while dropping down from my rope.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:36 pm

I looked at Sierra amazed by how awesome she looked. I really liked the picture on the flag and I waited down in the cabin for her to come and see me. I wanted so much to spend more time with her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 pm

After an hour or so, I had some time to myself. I had a conversation with co pilot, I was asking if he was okay taking some time to run the ship by himself. He said it was fine and ushered me down here. I went down to Amy's and my cabin. I flopped onto the bed. I groaned.
"Ugggghhhh... So much work. Thank god Argo took over," I said
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:43 pm

I smirked and said, "Rough time, huh?" I got up and walked over to her bed getting on the bed as well. I wrapped my arm around her lovingly. I wished that Sierra didn't have to work so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:48 pm

"Yeah.. it's the annual monster stirring... we have to steer clear of anywhere that could possibly end up for us bumping into Scylla or Echidna," I said, kissing her. Her tongue was still so cold. I pulled away and looked at the ceiling.
"I told you some of those chicks on board are hotter than hell," I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:57 pm

I looked up at the ceiling as well and said, "Dear... if you want to you can but if you do then I have to be given permission to do so as well. Does that sound fair? I mean our love isn't that strong right now so we could put it on hold right now and then once we get back from this quest we could focus on each other and never again do it with anyone else... Does that sound like a fair idea?" I could tell that Sierra wanted to do it and I was fine with it for right now but once we got back it would be just us doing it and us alone. I would just need her permission to do it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 pm

"Oh... no, I didn't mean it that way.. I'm not attracted to them... they, they try to hit on me... a lot. I sometimes say yes but that was a long time ago. Now I don't like any of them in that way. Just you," I said smiling at her. I kissed her again, a little lustfully, a little lovingly. Making her wonder does she want me or is it just a loving kiss. I smiled at her, I knew how to play people. I wasn't playing her as much as I wanted her. I purred at her and gripped her breast.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 pm

I moaned and said, "You want me love don't you? You want to take me right here this very second don't you?" The feeling of Sierra squeezing my breast like that felt absolutely exquisite. I could feel myself needing more.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:48 pm

'Right now," I said. "Although we can't... We can't because I don't have enough time for it, it would take five minutes at leat.. I have two minute break," I said, I longed for her. I wanted to completely fuck her brains out. Although, once we got to port, we would go all night if we had to.
"Also that offer you made earlier... I wouldn't do that for several reasons.. the biggest one is that we're gonna be out here for a year, three years tops," I said and looked at my watch. I had one more minute. I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:54 pm

I nodded and said, "Hmm, could we do that for one week then? That's all I really ask then I swear, my truest love, that I'll never do it again with anyone but you. I just want to see what it feels like with others but I have a feeling that none of them will be able to make me feel the same way you do." I hoped Sierra wouldn't get mad at me because of my request. I really did love her. So much.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:26 pm

I frowned at her. I got up. "I'm going back to my shift. I'll drop you off next port," I said then walked back up stairs. I knew this was going to happen. Why didn't I say anything. She can be such a bich sometimes.

"Captain Sierra? You ok?" Argo asked.
"I'm fine Argo, see any signs of Echidna or Scylla?" I asked him.
"Yeah... look, they're having another fight," He said, handing me the binoculars. I looked through them. I saw them thrashing in the sea, clawing at eachother.
"Anyway we can avoid them?" I asked giving him the binoculars.

"No, we have to go through them," Argo said. I cursed.
"BATTLE POSITIONS!:" I yelled and swung on a rope yelling it.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 pm

I glared as I said, "Damn. I sure have made a mess of things. I need to go tell her I'm sorry. I really do. I didn't want to make her upset. I wouldn't have done it had she just said she didn't want me too." I charged up onto the deck and saw a battle going on. I ran to Sierra and said, "I'm sorry, Sierra. Please forgive me. All I needed to hear was that you were jealous for me. The fact that you got angry when I asked if I could do that proves to me that you are. It was all a test just to see if we were meant to be together. You passed, please forgive me for testing you like that."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm

I swung back to where she was. "I'm a lot of things, I'm no idiot though. I know you really want to do that and... I don't have time for people like that," I said and took out a gun.
"EVERYONE AT BATTLE STATIONS!" I yelled they all scrambled to their seats.

"FIRE!" Argo yelled. I shot a flare at the monsters, leading them away from us. We sailed and sailed. We passed by them. When we were at a safe distance we put down our weapons and went to our bunks. I took a deep breath.
"You should go take a load off," Argo said to me.
I'm fine Argo," I said back.

"You really should, your tired as all hell," He said to me, its true.
"I really don't want to be at my bunk right now ok?" I said to him. He pointed at me and then Amelia behind him, then made the gesture of fighting. I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I looked down at the ground. In all reality I was telling the truth. Why didn't she believe me? I was willing to give her my loved collection of ice sculptures for her to do anything she wanted with and yet she was still dumping me. I began to cry and ran down to the cabin. I jumped onto the bed and sobbed into the pillow. Sierra hated me and all I had really wanted to do was see if she really loved me like that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Argo and i had a talk, he told me if we're going to be doing this, it would be nice to have someone you love with you. I sighed and walked down to our cabin. Candles were lit in our cabin. The only thing that gave off light was the candles and the lightning outside. I sat down on our bed when I saw her cry.
"Sh sh shh, it's ok, it's ok my love. I'm sorry, it was a lot of stress, I had to steer away from Echidna and Scylla... and you testing me... it was a lot to cope with," I said and cuddled her. I kissed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 pm

I continued to cry as I hugged Sierra tightly. I was so scared that I'd lost her. I loved her so much that when she said that she was going to drop me off at the next port it broke my heart. I continued to hug her while I wept into her chest. The temperature of the cabin decreased about 10 degrees due to my emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:10 pm

I hugged her tightly. "It's ok, it's ok. I'll make it up to you," I said to her and kissed her. i let my tongue travel through her mouth, I stuck my long tongue down her throat then pulled it back up. I licked the inside of her dry mouth, making it wet. I licked her cheek and went back to kissing her. I would make it up to her. I put her on her back and sat on top of her. I pinned her hands down and kissed her neck, letting myself lick it.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 pm

I moaned as Sierra began to have sex with me. It felt so good. I moaned as she kissed my neck and when she held my hands down I said, "Oh so you're going to be the dominant one this time are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 pm

I kissed her for awhile and then broke away. "Do you want to be dominant?" I asked her. I was good with anything. I just wanted to make her happy. She was the most important thing in my life and I needed her happy. I lay down next to her and put my hands up so she could pin them. I nodded her over.
"Come on," I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 pm

I smirked and pinned Sierra down on the bed. I began to kiss her long and hard. I then released her hands and growled saying, "Keep your hands still." I then used my powers to form a sort of ice strapping around her wrists keeping her arms tied to the bed. I then stripped Sierra down and strapped her feet down in the same way. I smirked and said, "Oh yeah baby. This is gonna be fun. I thrust my fingers into her pussy and moved it in and out slowly at first but over time I would build up speed. I then latched my mouth onto one of her breasts and squeezed her other one with my other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm

I screamed and writhed as she toyed with me. I couldn't do anything about it, and I loved it. I arched my back as it happened. I licked my lips. I loved the way she held onto me. I writhed and squeeled with glee. This was the best I've ever had. This was so cool! I think I love bondage sex! I bit my lip, not being able to do anything about it... I closed my eyes and smiled.
"Bond my legs too!" I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:58 pm

I smirked and said, "Your wish is my command, love." I created ice staps around her knees strapping her legs to the bed and I then moved downward. I licked her pussy lightly, toying with her. I would wait until she begged me before I would stick my whole tongue inside.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I moaned. "Stick it inside my love!: I yelled out. I was enjoying this so goddamn much. I couldn't bite my finger, I could barely arch my back, I felt so contained. I loved it. I loved every bit of it. I was almost in tears, thats how much I loved it.
"PLEASE LOVE! I'M BEGGING YOU!" I yelled out in glee.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:13 pm

I stuck my tongue into her pussy and began thrusting it in and out of her as my hands reached up and began squeezing her breasts. Damn, she was so tight. I loved the taste of her as she became wetter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: