Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 am

I moaned and said, "You feel so good, my love. Please don't stop. I need it. I need this so badly. Please don't stop." I looked at Sierra with obvious pleading in my eyes. I could feel another climax building. It felt so absolutely amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 am

I licked and licked. It was so good. I made my tail grip even tighter around hers. I licked even harder. I smiled, this was goooooooooooooooooood. I kissed her tsil for a while and then licked it again.
"Mmm, tasty," I said.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:51 am

I climaxed and hurriedly lunged at Sierra thrusting my tongue into her mouth opening it as my climax moved from my mouth into her own and down her throat. My tail began spazzing with pleasure and it coiled itself around Sierra's tighter, then looser, then tighter again. It felt absolutely wonderful. I loved this feeling tears of pleasure came down my eyes. I could do this forever.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 am

I let the climax go down my throat and lie back. "I can't go on. Let's just cuddle," I asked her, holding out my arms. I was tired. I had a really long day, a REALLY long day.
"Please?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 am

I nodded and laid myself next to Sierra. I was so happy. Every bit of our new lives together had made me happy so far. I eagerly awaited our arrival at Jotunheim. I wrapped my arm around my wife and eventually my tail turned back into my legs again and I smiled at Sierra saying, "I love you so much." I closed my eyes then going to sleep quickly. I was so tired.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm

We were woken up by the horn of battle. I heard it and put on my usual battle clothes. A brown cargo jacket. Black Jeans. Black shirt. My nadana, my sheath, and gloves with spikes on them. I quickly shook Anmy awake and ran out the door, not checking if she woke up or not. I got to the edge of the ship... where I saw an army of Frost Giants with ice armor on... waiting at shore. Some crew asked me if we should go battle stations. I shook my head at them... if there is any chance they're here out of peace... well... We need any chance we got. I drew my sword when we docked. The crew filed in behind me... and... Leuffy came in. The main General of The Frost Giants Army... only one warrior is better than he... Ymir... the king of the frost giants. We stared in awe at him."Why do you come?" He said, hoisting his hammer on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 pm

I had awoken to what had in my dreams felt like an earthquake but in reality was just Sierra shaking me awake. I got dressed in a t shirt and the light blue jacket that Sierra had gotten me. I put on some jeans and then around my neck I placed the pendant necklace I had gotten passed down by my mother. I then remembered that it might upset the Frost Giants so I put the necklace inside of my t shirt. I put on some socks and shoes and went up on deck. I went next to, Sierra and stood by her side as I saw the Frost Giant. He looked extremely big and strong and I half cowered half stared in inspiration at him. He looked so powerful. I put my arm around Sierra's waist looking for a feeling of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Everytime We kiss, I reach to the stars.

~SIERRA SHERIN~

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 304cef6fef

I put my arm around her as well and kissed her on the cheek. "We shall excort you," The Giant said and started to walk to the maginificent castle. I told the crew to follow as we delved into the barren wasteland of Jotunheim.

Everytime we touch I see the stars.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:33 pm

I looked at Sierra and smiled at her saying, "You'll protect me?" I hoped I could count on her in case something bad happened while we were here. I was getting a bad feeling about this place but I had no idea why. I just did not like it here for some reason. I looked around hoping that there was some place I could find an escape route but there was no place as far as I could see like that. I only hoped that together Sierra and I would be able to take on any misfortune that came our way.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 pm

~SIERRA SHERIN~

I smiled at her and did something that might have been just because I was being turned on by the dangerousness of the situation. I put my arm around her waist and stuck my hand into her pants and stroked her cunt. "Oh yes. Yes I will," I said, smiling at her. I gave her a kiss on the lips and pulled away. I caught up with the giant.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:43 pm

I moaned loudly as she did this. It felt so good. I was being turned on by her so much and this just made it worse but I had a feeling we would have to wait until we were back on the boat. I smiled at her and said, "Thank you my love." I would never dream of cheating on her. She meant more than anyone possibly could ever mean to me. I loved her so much. I continued to follow the giant and in my own sign of affection I wrapped my arm around her upper torso and gave her breast a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:49 pm

~SIERRA SHERIN~

I moaned as she did so. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips letting my tongue brush against her lips and then I pulled away, noticing that a giant was looking at us. I flipped him off and he looked away. I smiled as I kissed her again, I wanted to be back on the boat. A LOT. I smiled as I kissed her, becoming a little wet, I hope we can go through this safely.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 pm

I moaned into her mouth as I kissed her back lovingly. I knew at this moment that I would be happy as long as I was with her. She completed me and that was it. I would not be whole without her. I then broke the kiss and said to her, "Well, we better not keep the giant's waiting. After all if they were to find out that I was a daughter of you-know-who and I don't mean Voldemort, well, let's just say they probably wouldn't treat us so kindly."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 am

~SIERRA SHERIN~

I stuck my hand inside her pants one more time and gave her cunt a hard rub. I gave her a good slap on the ass before running to the giants. I smiled as I caught up with the giants and was lead into the castle. It was so beautiful. everything was made from ice. My mind wandered through all of this. I kneeled before Ymir. Oh god. This guy was scary as all hell.
"Oh... All mighty Ymir we seek the silver chalice!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:05 am

I moaned feeling my body sort of cripple for a second or two due to the pleasure this sent though me and then I turned around and ran up to Sierra. I looked at Ymir and kneeled down respectfully. He scared me out of my pants. Metaphorically, of course. If it had been literally I'm sure that Sierra would have not been able to hold in her need for me and I'm not sure I would've been able to decline. I waited for Ymir's response to what Sierra told him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 am

~SIERRA SHERIN~

"Seize them!" Ymir yelled. I stood up and tried to pull out my sword but the Giant already grabbed Amelia and I. I tried to squirm but it wouldn't budge. They took us up the stairs and threw us into a jailcell with bunk beds. I yelled as the jailcell was closed off and a light turned on. We were completely closed off from the rest of the world. Huh. I was confused to why Ymior captured us.
"Dammit," I said.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 am

I looked at Sierra and said, "Fuck! I knew something was going to go wrong. I could feel it. Something about this place just didn't seem right." I then began pacing around the cell as I tried to think of a way out of this. I then looked at the cell. It was made of ice. I had never tried it before. I had only ever tried making water into ice but not ice into water. I asked Sierra, "Are there any guards nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 am

~SIERRA SHERIN~

I put a finger on her lips and pushed her onto the single bed. "Why leave so soon?" I said, and took off my shirt. I smiled mischievously at her as I gestured toward my breasts. "You like?" I asked before diving into a kiss. I smiled as I did so, loving every bit of this. Mmm. I love the taste of her lips. I used my tongue to lick her lips.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 am

I moaned loudly as she laid down on top of me. It felt so good to be doing this again. I kissed her fully, allowing my tongue to slip inside of her mouth. I moaned at the feeling of her breasts pushing up against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling us close together. I loved this feeling so much.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am

~SIERRA SHERIN~

I played around with her tongue while kissing her. Secretly, my hand made its way to her pants where one hand slipped through and stroked her cunt through the fibers of her panties. I kissed her lustfully, wanting more, always wanting more. I started to stroke a little faster. Keeping up a fast pace, and still kissing her.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 am

I moaned as I felt her stroke my cunt. It felt so wonderful and I was quickly becoming wet. I moaned with pleasure into her mouth as I began to squeeze her breasts with my hands. If she was going to give me pleasure in this jail cell I wanted to give her pleasure as well. She meant the world to me. More than anyone ever had and more than anyone else ever would. I then asked her, “Would you like my long tongue in your pussy after you do me?”
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 pm

~SIERRA SHERIN~

"Oh yes! Yes!" I said. I loved giving her pleasure, especially in this situation. This dark, horrible situation, I was scared just as much as we were and I just wanted to be close to her. In the closest way possible. I finally stuck my hand in her panties and started to stroke her cunt. Mmm.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 pm

I moaned loudly as she did this and bucked my hips into her hand. I needed to feel her fingers inside of me. I needed this so badly. I continued to kiss her as my hands continued to squeeze and knead her breasts lovingly, pushing them together as well.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:49 pm

~SIERRA SHERIN~

I moaned as she played with my breasts. As she was bucking her hips I put my hand flat against her cunt. I broke away and shook my head at her smiling. No, she won't get what she wants just yet. I smiled mischievously as I lowered my head to her pants. I shook them off of her legs and then took off her panties. I licked around her cunt, not actually licking her cunt. I was teasing her.

Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm

I moaned loudly. My cunt ached for her tongue to enter it or her hand or something. I needed something inside of it right now. I needed to feel her warm tongue explore the inner cavers of my pussy. Her warm mermaid length tongue filling my body up until I could not take anymore. I needed this so badly. I looked into her eyes pleading with her, "Please... Please fuck me, Sierra."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: