Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 pm

I nodded and said, "Of course, I will." I got up from the bed and walked over to the crib tucking little Aura into her bed gently. I then went back to lay down on Erezan's and my bed. He was the best thing that I never knew I needed. Who knw that I could be so unexpectedly undeniably happier with him right here next to me?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Do you want to watch some TV before we go to sleep my love?" I asked, I just want to care for my wife. She is my love, the only thing keeping me down to earth. I was ready to go and make Tea if she wanted it. I looked at Aural, out little Aural. I looked at my wife, sexy as ever. She really was one of those hot moms.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 pm

I shook my head but thought about what I did want. Strangely, I didn't want sex right now either and I was supposed to be a demon of lust. I said to Erezan, "I would like some tea though before we go to sleep. Though after that let's just go to sleep. I've had a really big day."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:50 pm

"No kidding, you arrived at Demi God Academy, I turned you into a succubus, you lost your vriginity... at least I think you did, you had a threesome, said yes to my marriage proposal, had a baby, and moved in with me... to me... that sounds like a pretty big day," I said and laughed. I got up and walked over to the kitchen where I used fire to heat upo the water into two seconds and let the tea bags rest for two minutes. I took the tea over to Piper. I sat down and took a sip of my tea. I smiled at her, my wife... my actual wife.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 pm

I smiled at Erezan as he came back with the tea. I took my cup and took a sip. It tasted so good. I then said to Erezan, "Do you think that we'd be where we are right now if I hadn't decided I'd like to become a demon like you?" It was a serious question. I wanted to know what he thought. I wanted to know if he thought that even if I was still a human he would love me like he does now. That I would be in love with him. That we would have a baby girl, and that we would be married and living together.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 pm

I smiled. "Completely. Do you believe in love at first sight? Thats how I felt with you," I said smiling. I really did feel that way. I meant it in the most sincere way. I love her so much. I thought about us being parents. I almost made tea come out of my nose. "You know what I just realized, you're a really hot mom," I said smiling. I'm a dad, I actually am a dad. I really am. I never thought I would be a dad... never... until now. I FEEL SO GOOD RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:01 am

I took another sip of my tea and blushed saying, "Aww, Erezan, stop it. You're going to make me horny." I was tired so I didn't think me becoming horny and needing sex right now would be a very good idea considering that if that happened I might pass out during it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:04 am

I snickered. "All the little boys in our daughters school will be looking at you and saying 'Is that Aural's mom? Damn she's hot," I said smiling at her. She really was hot, sexy, and the most attractive thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:06 am

I moaned setting down my tea on the bedside table. My snatch was starting to become wet from the way that Erezan was talking about me. I could feel the need for him to be in me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 am

I kissed her and felt her pants. Wet. I pulled away. "Attracted by me huh?" I asked smiling a huge grin. I loved the way we were attracted to eachother. I kissed her again. She was so beautiful, I was tired by all the sex I've been having but... I think i can go at least one more round.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 am

I moaned and made my clothes vanish and reappear on the floor beside my bed. I got on top of the covers and spread my legs wide open waiting for Erezan to enter me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

I didn't waste time. I just quickly entered her and thrusted as fast and as hard as I could. Every time I do this with her, it's better than before. I kissed her while thrusting fast and furiously. It was awesome. Our baby was fast asleep and that was good. I didn't want the baby to see us like this.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:29 am

I moaned loudly as he thrust into me. It was a wonder the baby didn't wake up but I supposed demon baby's could sleep through anything. I spread my wings out and began to massage my breasts. My tail was lashing on the bed behind me very quickly. The pleasure I was feeling was so amazing. Though one thing could make it better. I said to Erezan, "Would it be possible to get another girl in here. I really liked when we were having a threesome. You're the one I love most but I would really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 pm

"Uh, you and Janessa were the only girls I really.... knew... so I don't know many girls," I said scratching the back of my head. I cut myself, OW! My claws are getting sharper. I'm going to be turning into my dad one day. I looked over at the baby. Still sleeping, I sighed happily, she was just like me when I was a baby. Although, she'll have the intelligence of a ten year old girl in about a month. Oh Demons. I love Demons.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:06 pm

I smirked and then said, "Then we'll just have to find someone won't we? Someone who will be willing to be my minion in this threesome of ours. She'll never mean as much to me as you do though."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:27 pm

"I know that my love. I guess we will have to find somene... no one comes to mind though," I said trying to think up a girl. Well there is the elder succubus that always accepts these kind of offers, but they say when you look in her face that you automatically fall in love. So no. Uhm... I got nothing. I really got nothing. Also I don't understand why Piper and I have to have a three way anyway... it doesn't make sense...
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:29 pm

It was true. The inner demon in me was starting to change who I was even in such a short amount of time. My wings grew about a foot longer as did my tail and my horns grew a couple inches longer. I could feel my teeth becoming sharper.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:32 pm

"Wait... Dammit... I knew it," I said and backed away from her. "You're turning into a full succubus... if you do... well, that means we cannot be in love anymore," I said grabbing my spell book. I flipped through the pages. I found the page to turn people into a half succubus again. I pointed to the spell and showed it to her.
"I'm going to use this on you ok?" I said to her... I don't want to lose her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 pm

I glared at him not in my right state of mind and said, "You will do no such thing. As queen of the succubi, I order you to destroy that book immediately." It was as if the Piper that I once was was locked far deep inside of me and most of my thoughts were now that of a true succubus. sex, kissing, sex, biting, sex, massaging my breasts, and did I forget to mention sex. My entire being was beginning to glow a dark purple. Not the purple that it had been glowing before but a more evil sinister looking purple.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

"Ok." I said. I put up a wall of fire so she could not get to me. "HANANADASHDIDIE!!!" I yelled at her. A vortec appeared around her. The spell worked. Damn. I thought I was going to lose her. I made the spell a permanent one.
"I knew the spell needed a little something. So I took the liberty of taking this knife," I said showing her a knife I grabbed off the dresser. "...And bathing it in Human Blood, I said and dunked it in the human blood and stabbed it into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 pm

I screamed as I thrashed about. I didn't want to only be half succubus again. I could feel my power draining as I was becoming less demon like. It hurt. When it was finished I lay there half as big as I had been a few moments ago. but still a succubus. I was curled up whimpering. I was in so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:07 pm

As she transformed back into a half succubus I had a look of pain on my face. Once she finished I was ready to cry. I could feel my loves painl. It was more horrible than anything I've ever felt. I hugged her. I liked her better this way. This was her normal form. Her natural form was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I smiled at her. I kissed her lovingly.
"Remember who you are," I said smiling. "You're a loving wife and mother," I said, looking at her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I looked at my husband or was he my husband? I didn't remember anything of my past. I looked at the boy who I saw and said, "Who are you and more importantly who am I? What is this place?" I looked around at my surroundings. I was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm

I clicked my fingers and purple smoke erupted from it. It traveled into Piper's ear. "Now you are going to remember who you are in 3...2...1...," I exclaimed. I hoped to god this spell worked as my father said it did.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 pm

All of my memories flooded into my mind and I looked at my husband saying, "Ezeran?... Is that you?" I then hugged him lovingly. I was so happy that he had saved me from my inner demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next