Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) Empty
PostSubject: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 am

I arrived at my dorm and opened the door. I smirked at the girl and walked inside I waited for her to go inside and then I closed the door behind us. I then got on my bed and said to her, "So do I get to know the name of the person who I' m about to be pleasured by and who I'm about to give pleasure to?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:34 am

"Name's Sierra," I said and sat on the bed with her. I was going in for the kiss when I got off the bed. I was playing so fucking hard to get. I fake yawned. I scratched my chest.
"Eh, I think I might turn in, I'm pretty tired," I said to her. I wa an amazing actor. She might actually believe me.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:38 am

I groaned and said, "Please don't go. I want to get to know you, Sierra. If you know what I mean." I really need to feel Sierra in me. I was so horny right now. It was either have sex with her or I would masturbate. I decided to show her a little bit. I took off all of my clothing except for my panties and my bra hoping she would like what she saw. I hoped she wasn't disgusted by the scar that I had. Ireally hoped she wouldn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 am

That scar made me even want her more. I shrugged. "I guess, but if I seem tired don't mind me," I said as I took off all of my clothing except my buckles and straps I had on. Then as fast as I could I jumped on her. We fell to the bed. I kissed her. This time it was long and hard. I broke away. "Sorry, I'm tired," I said, smiling jokingly. I kissed her again. I held her close to me, massaging one breast.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:47 am

I kissed Sierra back and said, "Oh Sierra." I then kissed her again and moaned when she began massaging one of my breasts. I tried to remove my bra and then I removed my panties as well. I needed her in me so bad. This was so wonderful feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 am

I took a dab of massaging oil from one of my pockets and massaged her whole body with it. I took my time when I got to her cunt. I smirked at her while masaging it. I was teasing her. I wonder if she could tell, she didn't seem like a girl who liked to be teased. I kept massaging for awhile and gave the massage oil to her,
"Now do me," I asked with a very sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 am

I moaned as she massaged my body with the oil. When she handed it to me and told me to do her I couldn't help but oblige I got on top of her and began to rub her body down with my oiled up hands. I took time when I got to her breasts and gave them a squeeze with both of my hands. I then worked my way down to her pussy and rubbed her pussy nice and slowly I would tease her just as much as she was teasing me. When I was finished I looked at her and asked, "Now what would you like me to do to you? I'll do anything."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 am

I groaned when she teased me. "Don't... don't tease me. I don't care, do anything, I want you right now plumpiness," I said smiling at her. I gripped the sheets and got ready for one hell of a ride. I bit my lip, getting ready for it. This would be amazing she already is cold, I wonder hpw her cold tongue feels on my pussy? I want to find out.
"Do it!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:02 am

I smirked and went down to her pussy reaching my hands up to her breasts. I stuck my tongue into her pussy. I moaned at the taste. It was so delicious. I squeezed her amazing breasts loving the feel of her fleshy mounds. I loved every bit of this. Damn, she was already starting to get wet.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:09 am

I screamed when she entered me. Her tongue... it was so cold! I loved this! I pushed head farther into me. Ohhh god! I love this! I loves this so goddamn much!!! I bit my lip harder. I moaned and squeeled sometimes during moans. This was some of the best I've ever had. I was so tight that it hurt a little, I loved that kind of pain. LOVED IT!
"OH KEEP GOING!" I almost begged her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:12 am

I continued to lick her pussy. Damn her snatch was so warm. I loved the taste though. I continued to thrust my tongue in and out of her pussy harder and faster as I continued to squeeze her breasts harder as time went by.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 am

I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed. I licked my lips and when she thrusted her tongue in an out. I completely climaxed out of no where. I exploded all over her face. I had a huge grin on my face.
"AH! AMEILIA!" I yelled while arching my torso.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:18 am

I smirked and lifted my head as I licked the release off of my face. Sierra's release was dripping from my mouth and I continued to lick it off my face I wiped my face with my hands and then licked her release off my hands. I then licked Sierra's pussy clean and then I got on my back saying, "Do me now please."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 am

I gripped her shoulders and threw her onto the bed. I teased her by rubbing her snatch and giving the occasional lick. I was such a hypocrit. I finally stopped teasing her and spread her pussy wide with my two fingers. I stuck my tongue inside it and wriggled my way through it. She was so tight. I wriggled my tongue all around her cunt. I smiled at her and stuck the whole thing in.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 am

The amount of pleasure this gave me was unbelievable. I moaned louder and louder as I felt her stick her tongue in my pussy. I said, "Oh, Sierra, yes. Please... harder, faster." I could feel that I was so tight My pussy was so wet right now. I felt like the temperature in the room became a lot hotter than it usually was. It felt absolutely wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:52 am

I licked faster and harder just as she wanted. I kept licking and licking as hard and as fast as I could. I kissed it and kept licking. Her cunt was so cold. It was like ice but it gradually got warm over time. I liked it, it made me feel hot. I smoothed my hair out and kept licking this was awesome, probably the best I've ever had. I smiled. I licked ever faster and harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 am

I moaned louder and louder until I reached my release and I screamed out, "Oh! Sierra!!!" Pleasure rebounded throughout my entire body. I arched my back as the pleasure exploded through my entire body. I tried to catch my breath. This felt so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 am

I kissed her and walked over to my clothes. I took my shirt and put it on, I did the same with the rest of my clothes. I reattatched my buckles and straps. I put my knives inside of my pouches and holsters and smiled at her.
"Well, I had fun, I hope we can do this again sometime," I said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 am

I looked at her and said, “Please don’t go… I would really like it if you were to spend the night here. Please?” I couldn’t believe I was asking this. Something about this girl really was amazing. No other girls had been able to do this to me and guys were totally out of the question. I was a lesbian and on top of that I hated guys. I needed her to stay. Truth was I was all alone here if she were to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 am

I looked at her, rasing an eyebrow. I was one of those one night stand chicks. I would do you, then leave. Although... there was something about this girl, I don't know what it is... but when I think or talk about her, I feel a warmth in my chest. I don't know what it is... I unbuckled my straps and pouches and threw them on a chair. I smiled at her.
"Ok, I'll stay, you got something to eat?" I asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 am

I nodded and got up saying, “Is there anything you want in particular. Streemouse?” I gave her the nickname due to the fact that she was a daughter of Hermes and the fact that his children were good at thieving. Also Aladdin was a thief and he was called a Stree rat so I deduced that she could be called Streetmouse. I hoped she liked the nickname.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 am

"Streetmouse... I like it. Uh, no there isn't anything in particular. I usually eat anything off the streets, it's a hard life being thief," I said to her and sat on the bed. I stretched out. I pulled up my sleeve, I saw the scar I got back in the bar. I was drinking with my gang of thieves when a guy wanted to... 'play' with me. So i punched him in the balls and he sliced me on the shoulder. I took a bottle and cracked it over his head. Ah... the life of a thief is rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

]I looked at her and saw the scar. I then went to go get us some food. I picked up two plates of spaghetti. It was steaming hot in my dorm but it was just because my dorm was so cold. However the temperature of the dorm felt normal to me. The spaghetti was ready to eat right now. I handed Sierra a plate with a fork and then sat next to her. I then asked her, “So I saw that you have a scar too. May I ask where it came from?”
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 am

"I was out at a bar with some of my.... friends... and some idiot came up to me and said he wanted to 'play' with me. I'm a lesbian so, I said no. He tried to drag me back to his car so I kicked him in the balls and he sliced me with a knife, hence the scar, I got angry and hit him over the head with a beer bottle," I said. I had very tanned skin, I was from the mediterranean so I was tan as all hell. I put my bandana back on and ate some spaghetti. Mmmm...
"The last time I had a hot meal was... I think... three years ago.. give or take," I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:02 pm

I listened to her story of how she got the scar paying close attention. I loved it when she talked the way her voice flowed with the air. I then heard her say that she hadn't had a warm meal in there years and I looked surprised. I then told her, "Well if you'd like you can move in with me and we can have warm meals as long as you'd like. I want to give you anything you want, Sierra. I... love you." I wasn't sure how she'd take this. Sure we had had sex and all but neither of us had yet told the other that we loved them. I was the first to express my feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next