Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:10 pm

I was surprised by the offer and even more surprised of what came after. She... she loved me? We were opposites though... I'm tan as all hell, she's pale. I like the warmth, she likes the cold. I grew up on the streets and she lived in a mansion... I guess opposites attract. lI-I...
"I love you too... I would love to move in with you," I said and kissed her, not lustfully but... lovingly.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:15 pm

I kissed her back for a long time. I loved her so much. When the kiss was over though I said to her, "Would you like me to show you my ice sculpture collection? The two draconae sculptures I made earlier should be there right now. and there are hundreds of thers that I've made." I wanted to show her so bad the works of art that I had made throughout my life. I took her warm hand in mine ready to lead her to where my collection was if she wanted to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:21 pm

"You sculpt? That's so cool! I can't use ice, clay, or anything to make shit. I paint though," I said when I followed her to the room with the ice sculptures. I looked inside...
"Wooooowww," I said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:31 pm

The room was filled with hundreds of monsters frozen in ice. All of this was thanks to the ice chakram that had been passed down to me by my mother. I looked at Sierra and asked her, "Do you like it?" I wondered what she thought about my collection. I had nearly died in that battle with the three laistrygonians that were over by the draconae that I had recently turned to ice.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:27 pm

"This... this is amazing... I've been to the Pantheon, Olympus, The Underworld.... nothing... nothing is this beautiful," I almost span around non stop. This was so beautiful.. Wow. My jaw almost dropped to the floor. I stood right next to Amy. looked at her.
"You... you are amazing!" I said and gripped her hand.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:32 pm

I smiled happy that she liked it and then said, "Then it's yours, my love. I'm giving you my entire collection of ice sculptures. Eventually they'll have to be moved to a bigger place but they will always be yours to come and see and do whatever you want with." I loved her so much. I wanted to give the world to her but that wasn't in my possession so I had to settle for this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:39 pm

"What? No... keep it. I'm not good with this stuff... I'll pawn it off in a week... not because I don like it but... I was trained... whenever we got something valuabe we would pawn it off... cause we never had any money," I said looking at my feet. I shuffled them awkwardly... I had a crappy life. It's gotten so much better with her. I wonder if I should tell her... I'll tell her when we get in bed tonight. She'll say no to the offer. I can tell she knows I'm holding something back... I purse my lips and look away.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:43 pm

I looked down and said, "Fine... I understand." Not in my control but due to my emotions the temperature dropped 5 degrees lower. I then began to walk away from the room back towards my room. I needed some time to think.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 pm

"I'm sorry! It's not my fault!" I yelled after her. Damn me. I took one of my knives from my booth and cut myself... I've always cut myself. I have huge slices all around my arms... just I bandage them up so no one can see them. Even during sex... I walked after her, punching the wall as I did. I left a fist sized hole.
"I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" I asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:52 pm

I looked at her and said, "Well... could you by any chance go into the academy with me so we could request a quest to be given to us? I want to go on a quest with you as my partner. I want to do that so badly."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:59 pm

I pursed my lips. I guess this is the best time to tell her. I took a deep breath and let it out, I looked into her eyes. Letting my deep sapphire eyes lok into her cold ones.
"This is the best time to tell you... my gang and I... we're going on a ship and we're going toi be stopping some bad guys and also become a little like... Pirates... we're leaving in a week and I was hoping you would come with us..." I asked, scratching the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I listened to her request for me to go with them. It was such a wonderful offer. Of course I would say yes. We might even be able to see my mom at some point. I had never seen her. I'd only heard stories about her. I said to Sierra, "Of course I'll go with you. I'd love to. But can you promise me that the people from your gang will keep their hands off me? Of course, I could always make room for some more ice sculptures, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

"Well... they're not all guys, about half of them are. The rest are girls... most of them lesbians. They are just as hot as me, if not hotter. So thats the thing... do you only love me for my looks?" I asked her. Cause if she did... well... I'd have to make her stay, I don't want anything like that to happen. I looked at her in the eyes. I wanted an honest answer.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 pm

I looked at her and said, "No I love you for who you are. You mean so much to me. In you I see every gift I could ever possibly want wrapped into one person."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:16 pm

"That's good cause we're leaving tonight! Pack your stuff!" I said and quickly put on my straps. It was getting dar kand it would take us a while to get there. I smiled at her. I looked around and saw everything we will come back to... If we stay alive. No, thats not me talking, I always come out of this!
"Come on, let's go," I said to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

I opened my eyes wide and quickly began to pack everything I needed. I then went to my dresser and picked up a necklace that had also been a gift of my mother's along with the chakram. It had a pendant in the shape of a snowflake. I held it in front of me smiling. I had so many memories with this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm

I got my straps on, threw the necklace into her bag, then hoisted her on my shiulder. "Let's go! AWAY!" I yelled and I ran out the door with her. I smiled. This was going to be so fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)   Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Mixed With Cold (M Rated)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2