Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Exchange (M Rated)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Life Exchange (M Rated) Empty
PostSubject: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

I appeared in the forest with a burst of dark fire. The fire disappeared and I stood there fully naked and in my succubus form. I had recieved word that little Dana wanted to make a deal involving a sacrifice if I were to change him back into a guy. I had decided that this would be an excellent plan. I would come out of it with a new minion and he would come out of it as a guy again. I waited for Dana to appear with said sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 pm

This was a great idea, Vegeta Jr. We would use Trey as a sacrifice and his friend would pay the price. Good thing we got that muzzle for Ghost Nappa, now he won't annoy us. My sacrifice would be here soon and I would be back to normal.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Trey N. Coparis
Trey walked towards the forest all by himself. He needed to do this. Nothing would stop him. He didn't have anything to live for, so why should he bother living? The only girl he cared about was off playing hooky with some creep Hades kid, and nothing seemed right anymore. Trey had been hiding his secret depression for too long now. He needed to die. He spotted Damian and Piper in the distance, and quickened his pace, only for someone to grab his arm.

"No, Trey. . . Someone told me what you were going to do. So don't. I still love you, just as a brother."
Harley tried to talk him out of sacrificing himself, but it wouldn't work. He was already here.
"I'm ready. . ."
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:16 pm

I smirked and said, "Look who it is. I could have Trina as my minion or I could have, now who do we have here? Would you be willing to take his place if I let him go free?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:20 pm

I honestly don't care what happens to anyone," I stated coldly. "As long as I return back to normal."

I honestly don't care what happens to everyone else, I don't. My only concern is myself. Vegeta Jr, this plan better work.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:38 pm

•• Trey N. Coparis ••
"I thought we knew what was happening? I get sacrificed, Damian gets turned into a dude again, and you have to find a new minion. Capiché?" he checked with Piper, seeing if she knew the plan or not. He should have added something about how Harley was out of bounds for a minion, but he had other things on his mind. Like his impending death. "Can we just get it over with?" he asked once more, shooting a quick glance at Harley. Goodbye, Harley. Tell Dad I love him.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 pm

I rolled my eyes and said, "Would you let the girl speak for herself? Harley, what say you? Would you be willing to give yourself up in order for me to spare Trey?" As I said this I was imagining how could Harley might taste.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:47 pm

I wonder how this will effect me. If Harley does become a minion, I should still be able to return to normal right. Yes, I should, then I'll kill Trey anyway, because he could be a liability. We can't have liabilities running around Vegeta Jr and Riley. It's too much of a risk, I don't want to take anymore risks with my personal plans if they aren't necessary. I leaned on my staff, thinking over my options.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

•• Trey N. Coparis ••
"Harley doesn't need to speak. This isn't her business." he growled, stepping in front of Harley in a way that suggested "she's mine."

"Uhh, Trey, I can make my own desicions, thanks. I did just fine on my own, and I can do just fine now. If you had anything to tell me, now it's too late." Harley stared directly into Piper's eyes, nodding her head. "If it saves Trey. . . Then I'll do it. His father has lost too much without losing him too."
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 pm

I smirked and said, "It's perfect then come here Harley and I will make you mine." I smirked at Harley. She would taste absolutely wonderful I just knew it.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:03 pm

"You will uphold your end of the bargain, I presume," I said, still leaning on my staff.
I know I still upheld my end of the bargain. I am going to get what I came here for. I will not be made a fool.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Harley A. Lethe
Harley took a shaky sigh, looking one last time at Trey. I'm doing this for your own good, you bastard. She managed to gain control of her legs again, forgetting about her fear for a moment, and walking straight towards Piper.
"Bite me." she spat the insult, knowing that Piper would do exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 pm

I smirked and said, "Oh, I will and when I do the new you will be born. A new personality and everything. You will love me as your mistress. Of course you will not be my true love. You will merely be my pet." I then cut the chatter and bit into Harley's neck and then when I had injected the succubus venom into her. I held my hand towards Dana and he transformed back into a guy. I then turned back to Harley awaiting my new minion's transformation.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:21 pm

"Enjoy your new minion," I said.
I glared at Trey, not with a 'I dont like you' glare, but with a glare that meant you are going to die soon.
"You are a liability Trey," I muttered. "We do not need anymore liabilities."
I walked slowly into the distance, not enough to leave the area however, but close enough to be able to hear what would be happening.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥

"Trey. . . Be careful." she warned him, noticing the look in Damian's eyes. Trey was going to die. The shadows surrounded him now, thick and dark, engulfing him almost completely. She couldn't see him at all now. Death was imminent. She had no idea how the whole succumbus transformation would work, but she didn't doubt it would be painful. "So what's meant to happen?" she asked Piper, just standing there. She was sure it wasn't meant to be this slow.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 pm

I smirked and said, "You'll gain the features of a succubus and then you'll start to have an undeniable urge to have sex. That is what will happen to you." I waited for the transformation to occur. It worked with everyone. Nobody could resist it unless they were charmspeakers and healers. This girl was neither.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 pm

I never left, I was walking around the area, in the shadows. Trey was going to die, I was standing right behind him. I took the dagger out of my staff. I smiled sadistically and prepared to stab Trey.
"Pleasant Dreams," I said, stabbing the dagger into Trey's back. "I didn't need another liability"
I pulled the bloody dagger out of his back. I like watching other people suffer, and my own pain.

Last edited by Armada on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:02 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
A sharp pain shot through Harley's head, bringing her to her knees. Damn you, Coparis. . . she growled inside her head. She was in too much pain to talk. The shadows manifested themselves all over Trey's body, devouring his soul. But only she could see them. She was like the little kid out of Sixth Sense. And then she felt the changes, both within her and outside her. Things started to grow. Her personality started to alter itself within her mental set. What else had changed? She didn't want to know. All she knew was that this was a waste of time. Trey was dead anyway.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 pm

I smirked and took the girl, Harley into my arms. I smiled and said, "You're mine now, my pet. Now take me, right here, right now."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm

"My work is done," I laughed as I pulled out a cloth to clean my dagger. I put the dagger back into the staff and threw the cloth down.
"You saw nothing," I said, as I began to walk away into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:31 pm

I teleported to the forest, I leaned on a tree. I looked at Piper and the people there. "Hm, what have we here? A cheating wife, a succubus, don't worry I'll kill you after I'm done talking, a stabbed man and the culprit is walking away. Hm! If I was my father I would burn you all to a crisp. I'm not, so I'll give you all five seconds to tell me what the fuck is going on here," I said and fire erupted from my hand and my eyes burned hatred. I was in my natural red skinned form.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 pm

I had never seen Ezeran like this. I looked at him heartbroken. Kill me?... I said, "But, Eze... I love you she's only a pet of mine. All succubi have pets who they are mistresses too. How could you kill me? I love you, Ezeran and never wanted to hurt you. All you needed to say was that you didn't like me doing this to others and I would've stopped. You are what matters most to me."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Harley A. Lethe
"Please don't kill me! I've not done anything wrong." she protested to the older boy, whom was obviously involved with Piper in some way. If only Erik was here. He might decide to help her. Or just sit back and laugh. Whichever. "Piper, care to explain what you've done? Because I have no fucking clue."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm

"I did Piper," Ever since we got married that was the first time I called her Piper. "I told you, you can't make Succubi, and have sex with whoever the hell you wanted, did you listen? No," A golden tear trickled down my face. I was never more heart broken than I was now. I bared my teeth, my teeth gleamed with hatred. At the time I just got out of the shower so all I had on was pants. My tail held my sword.
"Now who should I kill first? Perhaps the new succubi. I said and got a fireball ready. Then I was hit by a car.

"You'll do no such thing," I said, after throwing the car at him. I cracked my knuckles as he burst out of the car wreckage. I ran ta him as he ran at me. We jumped and our fists collided, mine with metal around it and his with fire. He roared like a tiger at me. The chockwave pushed us back into trees. We got up and we started to trade blows.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 pm

I glared at the boy who had hit my husband with a car. I charged at him with all the strength I could muster. I took out my whip and said, "How dare you attack my husband!" I didn't care if he had threatened to kill me. Nobody did that to my, Ezeran. It was in this motion of me going up against someone who could most likely easily kill me, that showed just how much I truly loved Ezeran deep down and no one else. I lashed at the boy with my whip using all my power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Exchange (M Rated)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next