Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:41 pm

I looked at him as I placed Aural up to my breast and she latched on. I told him, "A bottle of water would be nice." I then sat down on the bed holding her gently letting her feed off of me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:00 am

I kissed her on the cheek and vaulted over the bed. I quickly ran into the kitchen and took a bottle of water out of the fridge. I quickly jumped into the kitchen and vaulted back to the bedside. I handed the bottled water to her. I panted.
"You ok?" I asked, smiling at her. She was so beautiful even if she had a baby latched onto her.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 am

I smiled and said, "Yes. Thank you." I then took a sip and set the bottle down next to me. I continued to feed my dear baby Aural. She was so beautiful. I held her gently smiling at her. I was so happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 am

We kept taking care of eachother and the baby for a good part of the night. Eventually, we fell asleep. We slept for several hours until the alarm woke us up. I stretched out. I got up and loosened my hands and tail.
"I'm going to go take a shower, after that, you want some breakfast?" I asked, stretching out again.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 am

I woke up and said, "No thank you. I don't need breakfast" I didn't really enjoy eating seeing as I was an Ana and a part time Mia when I couldn't avoid it. I hoped he would not question me about it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:26 am

"K cool. Most Demons don't like to eat. I'm still gonna make something for Aural... she needs to eat," I said and walked to the bathroom where I turned on the steam shower and got in. I cracked open a soda. I was tired. This was bliss. I took some soap and scrubbed myself down and waited for the steam to rinse me off. It rinsed me off and my skin was wamr and slippery. I walked out of the shower and dried myself off. I brushed my teeth and flossed. I went into the kitchen and ordered some demon baby food from my courier. He was back in 5 minutes. I put it in a small bowl and took it to Aural.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:31 am

I smiled and said, "Thank you for not questioning me but I feel you have the right to know. Even before I became a demon I was full time Ana and a part time Mia. You do what that means right?" I took the baby food from Ezeran and started to feed it to Aural. I smiled at her. She was growing so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:39 am

"You.. were bulimic? That's not good for you, you should eat. I don't want you to feel depressed," I said. "Was that the reason you tried to cheat on me?" I asked. If she had low self esteem... that's a reason she tried to become a Succubus. It's entirely possible. I looked around. I never was bulimic... just I usually don't eat. Just cause I'm a demon. I kissed her on the cheek. I felt bad for her.
"Anything I can do for you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 am

I answered him by saying, "At first the reason why I became a succubus was because of that. I can't lie to you but then I realized that I love you. Also it's only a part of the reason why I had sex with other people. I feel bad about myself. I was never the right person for everyone. I'm a traitor to the people at Camp Half Blood. That's why Jason broke up with me and why I came here. I wanted to start a new life. Also I have a goal to make it so that one day I weigh 105 pounds. I am still five pounds over that goal. If there is less of me I'll be stronger and faster. I'll just be better that way. Please don't try to stop me, love."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:55 am

I kissed her on the cheek. "I am sorry Love, I will have to. I have a rememdy that can cure any diseases even Bolimicism," I said and walked over to my dresser. I took the vial, I was going to use this remedy to cure cancer one day. This is more important though. I poured half of the remedy in a wine glass. It tasted putrid. I walked back over to her. I actually just realized my member was just kind of hanging in the wind. I tried to cover it up, it was a little embarrasing. I put my hand on her cheek.
"Please, drink this... for me?" I asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:58 am

I shook my head and said, "I don't think so. I can see into your mind's eye. You put something in to that wine in an attempt to stop my Anorexic and bulimic actions. If you don't want to support me in reaching my goal in the way that I see fit then perhaps I should just go if you don't like me the way I am." I was getting more and more upset by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 am

"I love you more than anything else in the world, I love everything about you," I said and tossed the wine into the sink. I kissed her, a little lustfully, a little lovingly. Leaving her, wanting more. I smiled at her. I thought this over for awhile.
"I can tell you like girls a lot, and I'm willing to let you turn me into a girl. Just, I will not let you turn me into a girl forever. Only for half a week and then I get turned back into a boy for half a week. I worked very hard to grow my cock," I said.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 am

I blinked shocked at what I just heard. I said to him, "Well, if you're sure about it... thank you... no one would normally willingly give up their manhood even in that way. I am so grateful." I stepped up to him and placed my hand on his cock. I pushed inward making it disappear and then I slid my hand in between the mound of flesh that I had just created creating his snatch. I then took hold of his male breasts and pulled them outward. I gave him a nice pair of Double D cups and then I took hold of his hair. It began glowing dark and it grew down to his mid shoulder. His skin then became soft and his facial hair and chest hair disappeared. He was now a she. I smiled at my new lover's form and said, "Your female name will be Ezra. Do you like the name?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:41 am

I gasped looking at my new body. Well, I didn't look that bad but... I'm a girl. This was very new to me. I quickly ran to the bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror, a girl face. I had no abs anymore, I had nice breasts, I... I don't have a member, I have a cunt. This is weird. My short white hair... is now long and wavy. The first woman power demon. I walked back to her.
"Yeah, I'll go with Ezra," I said and I covered my mouth. I have a GIRL VOICE!!
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

I smiled at Ezra and said to her, "I love you so much. Thank you for allowing me to do this to you. Now you won't get tired during our sex as easily." I walked over to her as sexily as I could. I was going to have a lot of fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

I wasn't paying attention to Piper. I was looking at myself. "I can't believe I'm a girl. This is weird, my hands... they're so small.. and I just shrunk like to feet. I WAS 7 FEET TALL AND NOW I'M 5'10! This-This is very weird," I said looking ta myself. I was tight too. I was proud of my woman body. It was very weird though, i think I like my man body more... but still... its cool to be a girl for half of my life.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 pm

I smirked and then reached up placing my hands on Ezra's shoulders. They were now smooth and feminine and they felt wonderful. I looked into her eyes and then began to kiss her long and hard.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:56 pm

I broke away. "Stop, I'm new to this body.. I don't know how it works and where I feel pleasure," I said. I don't know. I don't know how to have sex as a girl, I never tried. Ever. I need a crash course on my body... I don't know who to ask. At all.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 pm

I smiled and said to her, "Don't worry love. I'll teach you everything you need to know. Do you trust me?" I hoped he would allow me to teach him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:16 pm

"I trust my life to you love," I said smiling at her. I leaned back. I purred at her. I never could purr before. I laughed inside of my head. My long, white hair started to wave. I used my pointer finger to gesture to come at me.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:19 pm

I tackled Ezra to the bed. I was the dominant out of us two females at the moment seeing I was the one most familiar with this body. I leaned down and kissed Ezra long and hard while I squeezed her breasts lovingly. I knew this would give her a huge amount of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I sighed inside her mouth. That felt so good. I kissed her some more and then broke away. "What else felt good?" I asked, biting my pointer finger. I said smiling devilishy at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:47 pm

I smirked and thrust two fingers into her cunt. I spread them wide open and slid down so that I could reach my mouth to it. With my tongue I began to lick her cunt. It tasted so good. So absolutely wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:58 pm

"AH!" I yelled and bit my lip, causing it to bleed. I gripped the sheets. I closed my eyes savoring this. This was amazing. I grabbed her head and pushed her farther into my cunt. I made short sighs and moans. I smiled and lay down.
"Wh-What else?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:01 pm

I smirked and brought my head up out of her cunt but replaced it quickly with my fingers I then latched my mouth onto her one breast while my free hand squeezed her other one. My tail flicked around and entered my lover from behind. My tail thrust in and out of her as did my hand and I sucked lovingly on her breast while nipping at her nipple. I squeezed and kneaded her other breast with my free hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next