Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:17 pm

"Hmm, that is a really cool power. You don't have to hide anything from me my sweetheart. I'm your dad, you can tell me anything," I said, then it dawned on me. A possible way she could find out about her powers were... were...
"Did you create shadow beings of us when you were lonely?" I asked, wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I nodded and said, "Yeah, I was lonely so I made my own parents who would take care of me. I passed out a couple of times due to the strain that keeping the shadow parents active all the time dealt to me but it was better than being so lonely all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 pm

I felt so bad at that moment. I stirred my bowl around. "I'm so sorry Aural," I said. Thats all I could think to say. I was such a bad father. I should just... I should just die now. I can't believe how bad a father I was. I left my own child.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:33 pm

I looked at my daddy and said, "Please don't be sad, daddy. It's all better now, right?" I didn't mean to make daddy feel sad. It was just true. While they were gone I had created shadow parents. That was how I had survived all those months.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 pm

"I'm not sad. Just guilty... really guilty. So, I got something for you," I said and the whip came to me. "This is one of the whips of the furies, don't ask me how I got it. I just want you to have it," I said, giving her the firey whip. It had spikes and was on fire. I thought it was perfect for her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm

I smiled really wide and said to daddy, "Thank you so much, daddy. I really appreciate this. It's a lot better than my other one. Oh my gosh. I just love the fire on it and the spikes." I took it and got a feel for it. This was absolutely awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)   Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Love (M Rated - private to Alexander the Great)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8