Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 am

I screamed as she slapped my cunt. It felt so good! I stuck my tongue as deep as it could go, I loved this. I wriggled my tongue around there, I licked around in her cunt, I stuck it in even harder. I wriggled even faster, as long as she knew that I was her whore then I was good with it.
"Am I pleasing you my master?" I asked in a really sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am

I moaned louder and louder as I felt my release coming. I screamed and said, "God Damn it bitch, Stick it in further!" I bucked my cunt into her face slamming the lower portion of my body into her head. I moaned with so much pleasure that I released spraying all over her face. I then took my fingers and began thrusting them in and out of her pussy as I latched my mouth onto her ass and began to bite it. I loved the taste of her flesh. She was mine and would remain mine forever. I thrusted in and out of her as quickly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 am

When she slammed her face into my face, I screamed, her ass muffled it. When she bit my ass I screamed with glee and pain. I bit my lip as she thrusted in and out. I licked up all of her release and loved it all. I bit my lip harder. She was making this so amazing. I arched my back, sending my body into hers. I hoped she would slam it down and then slap me, showing me who's boss.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 am

I slapped her body down and said, "You will rise only when I tell you to, bitch. You're my bitch and never forget it." I then bit her ass again digging into her flesh. She started to bleed and I sucked at the blood as I added an extra finger to her pussy. I thrust my three fingers in and out as fast and as hard as I could as I bucked my own cunt into her face once more. I needed her tongue all the way inside my cunt.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 am

I screeched in pain when she bit into me, I loved every bit of it. Then she slammed her cunt into my tongue again, My whole tongue was inside of her, my teeth were actually digging into her flesh. I loved every bit of this. I felt estatic from the pleasure, then when she added a third finger to it, I screamed, her cunt muffled it, her cunt vibrated. I climaxed all over her hand, some spraying into her face. I looked at her and smiled and then passed out.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 am

I licked her climax off of my hand and my face and then I turned off the movie and the TV. I then climbed back into bed with Sierra. She looked so beautiful the way she was laying there. I pulled the covers around us and then wrapped my arm around her. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 am

The horn sounded, time to wake up. The last thing I remembered last night, was passing out from the love making. I stretched out, my ass was sore as hell. "I loved last night Plumpiness, I am your bich," I said as I got up and went to the closet. I put on my new clothes and sheathed my bastard sword. Iput on my bandana and looked over at her.
"You're so beautiful," I said to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:51 am

I smiled and said, "Thank you so much, my love. You're really handsome and last night was absolutely amazing. I'm sorry that I hurt you." I then got up and got dressed. I got ready to begin our treacherous quest.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 am

"It's fine, I love your pain. Frost Giants, Ymir. What they can't resist is a pretty woman. Now I have to get my charm on," I said, then put on... makeup. I hate makeup, but if it will help us in any way, I need to do it. I walked into the bathroom and then walked back out, ten minutes later. With makeup completely on. I didn't like it, it wasn't my natural form. I wondred if Amy would comfort me... nah. I took her hand and we walked up the stairs then I saw it... the most beautiful thing I've ever seen besides Amy. The Byfrost Bridge. The bridge was every color you could think of, all swirling at the same time. It has air currents that hoist ships over the bridge.
"Wow," I said and squeezed Amy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 am

I saw the bridge at the exact same time that Sierra did. I gave her hand a little squeeze as well. I giggled and said, “This is my kind of weather love.” I took my first steps on the byfrost bridge and it felt as if all different types of emotions were overrunning me. There was blue for sadness, purple for lust, pink for love, yellow for greed, green for envy, white for purity, black for darkness, red for anger, and all of it together was just too much. I screamed at the overwhelming emotions that were coursing through my body. It was driving me insane.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:16 am

I pulled her onto the boat as fast as I could. She landed on top of me. I coughed. "Don't step on the Byfrost, onl Gods can," I sad and coughed. She was right on top of my lung. OUCH! I winced in pain. "Please get off," I asked, smiling and trying to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 am

My emotions went back to normal and I got off of Sierra saying, “Thank you so much for saving me yet a second time. I have a feeling I’ll never stop owing you.” I kissed her happy that she had prevented my lapse into insanity. I was never going to take another step on that bridge again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

"No problem," I said. I told my crewmen to get ready for Frost Giants. I jumped on the mast and climbed my way up it. I took a rope and cut it with a knife. I swung through the ship. "BATTLE STATIONS!" I yelled as I picked up Amy and hugged her close with one arm and I held onto the rope with the other arm. I landed on the lookout point and cut Amy her own rope and nodded at her. I got on the edge of the basket suspening us, fifty feet into the air, ready for whatever came our way.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:33 am

I watched as about ten snow giants began to come towards the ship. This was starting to get really scary. I smirked and rose into the air summoning my ice chakram. I wasn’t sure how this was going to affect them so I hoped it would work. I threw the chakram at the giants but they flew right through them not even phasing them. They then appeared back in my hands. I looked to Sierra and said, “What’s going on?”
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 am

"They can't feel pain from snow, snow magic, ice magic, or ice," I said, pulling out a grenade from one of my pouches. "This might take awhile," I said and swung yelling mercilessly. I threw a grenade into an Ice Giants face, it clumped into a pile of snow. He grunted and tried to grab it, but it exploded right in his face. He let out a huge roar and fell over, disintegrating into ice. I swung back to the ship, the crew was cheering, I didn't have time for that.
"READY THE CANNONS!" I yelled, pulling out a pistol and giving one to Amy.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 am

I smirked and said, “Thanks, now I can actually help out.” I swung down and began mercilessly unloading the pistol into one of the giant’s heads. It was two shots per kill so I actually ended up defeating five giants with the entire clip. I then swung back up laughing. I really liked being a pirate. I waited for Sierra to come back up so she could give me another clip of ammo.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

I took out two more grenades and grabbed the harness. I tied the rope to the harness and the rest of the crew did the same I nodded at them. I cracked my knuckles. They probably expected me to do some huge speech like, we might not come back and you were all my best crew... but all I could say right now was,
"FOR THE ARGO!" I yelled pulling out my pistol and shooting a shot into the air. The rest did the same and we all swung towards the giants. I ut my pistol away and stuck a grenade in a giants stomach. I laughed mercilessly while I threw another grenade into a Giant's Eye. The rest of the crew took down four of them. Three Left, except these guys had ice armor on. I swung back to the basket, laughing like a maniac. I gave her another clip and said,
"The only way you can take down these guys is aiming for the eye, AIM FOR THEY EYE!" I yelled and tied a harness on her. I kissed her lustfully, telling her she has to come back.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:52 am

I loaded the pistol and swung back down to take on the giants. I shot one in the eye and it disappeared and then I shot the other but as I was looking at the giant the other one grabbed the rope I was swinging on and bludgeoned me with his club. I fell to the bridge feeling so much pain. The overwhelming emotions began again. They hurt so much. I felt as if my entire body was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 am

"AMY!" I yelled. These giants are going to pay! I told Skippy to hand me the RPG-7. I loaded it and aimed straight for the Giants eye. I swung off the lookout and shot a rocket straight into the one of the Giant's eyes. The rocket exploded, leaving the giant only a pile of snow. I loaded another rocket into it and shot it at another giant. He fell into a pile of snow and became one. I took out my sword and swung really high into the giants eye. I stuck my sword into his eye and it disintegrated. I swung low to the ground and picked up Amy. I trook her to the ship. Argo took her to the medical room. Argo saved me from getting shot in the head once, I know he can save her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 pm

My body was spazzing out as I was brought into the medical room. I was in so much pain. So many conflicting emotions. I screamed not knowing what was happening. I punched the guy who was carrying me not knowing at all what was happening. If I was in my right of mind I wouldn’t have punched Argo. I kept on lashing out at him though. In my current state of mind everyone was an enemy. I screamed trying to break free.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 pm

I cried when I saw what was happening to her. Tears ran down my face as I punched her, the puch knocked her out. I cried and ran down to my bedroom where I buried myself into my pillow. I cried for an hour and put on a movie. It was a comdy. I put on my sleep wear, a loose fitting shirt with nothing else on. I ordered Spaghetti and Meatblass with hot sauce on top. Argo knew it was my favorite so he brought it to me and gave me a hug. I knew... that I was sleeping alone tonight. I ate my food and drank my Dr. Pepper. I watched the movie, knowing I was alone.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 pm

I woke up in the medical room not knowing what had happened the last thing I remembered was getting hit by the ice giant. Everything after that went blank. I looked around the room and said, “Urgh, what happened to me?” There was a lot of soreness throughout my entire body. I wondered where Sierra was.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 pm

I guess I was going it solo tonight. I started to rub my cunt slowly. I groaned. I put my fingers in my mouth and kept rubbing. I moaned. It felt good, not as good as if Amy was doing it, but good. I rubbed a little faster. I bit a little on my fingers and slapped myself. I ket rubbing, I was trying to feel good. It wasn't working. I kept rubbing... trying to console myself.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 pm

I got up and tried to leave but the door was locked. I was trapped in the room. I banged on the door as hard as I could and still it wouldn't budge. I yelled, "Let me out of here! I don't want to be in here anymore! Let me out of here!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:27 pm

I heard Amy. I jumped out of bed and ran to the infirmary. I wasn't wearing pants or panties and a lot of the lesbians were looking, one even slapped me on the as. i punched her in the face. I broke open the infirmary door and held her close to me. I held her close and then I relized my cunt was wet. I bet she could tell I was going it solo... I brushed a strand of hair out of my face awkwardly.
"Come back to the room," I said and took her hand and led her back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: