Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm

I licked up all of her release and cuddled up to her. "Nice to have you back love," I said and put my arm around her. I licked her cheek. and let her head rest on my shoulder. I smiled, I closed my eyes. I was drinking in the meoment of bliss. I was so happy right now. Mmmm. I could go for food. Num num num.. I wonder...
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:37 pm

I looked at Sierra and said, "I'm actually rather hungry to tell you the truth." My stomach growled as proof of my existing hunger. I wondered what Sierra would choose for us to have for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:41 pm

"Yeah so am I, we could go out to eat, the ship has a resteraunt," I said smiling at her. I got up and put on some clothes. I didn't really dress up or anything, but tonight I was feeling special. I put on a nice dress, some shoes, I nice push up bra, and my bandana. I gave Amy a little twirl, what do you think?" I asked her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 pm

I smiled as I too got dressed in a lightblue dress with dark blue frills around the bottom of it that made it look like it was imitating the waves of the ocean. I then put on a necklace of pearls and then brushed my hair. When she asked me how she looked after doing a twirl I said, "Absolutely wonderful and how do I look, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm

I brushed my hair. "Hot as all hell my love, when we get back I am going to eat you," I said. Not literally eat, but thats the term for it. I smiled and held her hand and led her out the door. "Ready to go?" I asked as I pushed open the door for her. She was beautiful, so beautiful. I wanted to eat her right now, but sadly... I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:57 pm

I smirked and walked with Sierra out of the door. I walked with her over to the restaurant and sat down at one of the tables inside. One of the crew members looked at her and pointed saying, "Look what the cat dragged in. It's miss psycho back from the infirmary." I looked at him and then at my wrist as I heard the people around his table laughing at me. It took all of my will power not to just go berserk on them right now in the restaurant it would be so easy. Like squishing an ant.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:10 pm

"RONDO!" I yelled and kicked Rondo in the face. "Don't ever talk about her that way, EVER!" I yelled at him. We sat down at the bar and Skippy, the waiter, gave us Menu's. he turned to Amy, washing a cup down with a cloth.
"Don't mind Rondo, he's had a couple beers," He said couple like he was underestimating Rondo's drinking habits. He laughed, trying to comfort Amy. I love him like I would a brother. I nodded at him laughing as well, I looked at the menu.
"Ooo, this all looks good. What are you having?" I asked her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 pm

I smiled and said, "I think I'll have the clam chowder. I absolutely love that stuff almost as much as I like spaghetti." I smiled and waited for Sierra to order. What would she have, I wondered
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:21 pm

"I'll have the oysters," I said smiling at Skippy. He nodded and winked at Amy. He took our menu's and walked into the kitchen. I smiled. I looked at my Amy. She was so beautiful in her light blue dress. I almost fell into a trance, staring at her, Skippy came back with a beer for both of us. I took a swig and looked at Amy again,
"So, tell me something about yourself that I don't know my love," I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:31 pm

I took a sip of my beer and then I said, "Well, you see... When I was little my father always used to tell me the stories of the greek myths. We spent countless hours hovering over them and studying them. I had always wanted to know why but he just told me that I'd find the answer to that when I was older. I found out something was different about me when I was at school one day and the air conditioning was malfunctioning. It was blasting cold air all around the room. Like extremely cold air like as if it were the winter winds. Everyone was so cold but me it felt just normal to me. When everyone was complaining about how cold it was. I was like "Oh stop exaggerating." The person next to me then said, "Amy it's like 30 degrees in here. You're not cold?" The teacher, Mrs. Strainer then got up and called me over to her desk she said for me to meet her after school in her room. I came to her room after school that day but she wasn't there. I decided to just wait for her but then all of a sudden all the lights went off. When I finally saw what it was Mrs. Strainer had transformed into some winged bat like hell houndish creature. I was so scared. I was only 8 years old at the time. Then suddenly as she neared me ready to attack I flinched awaiting the pain that would come but none came. I looked at where she had been and saw the same creature but now as an ice sculpture. That was when I first started my ice scupture collection. She was my first addition. I had to switch schools and that was when my father passed down my mother's gifts. My necklace and my ice chakram."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

"Wow. For me.. I was just born a thief, we had to steal to eat, we had to steal to do anything... it sucked. Then one day... I was attacked by some thugs, they tried to do... unepeakable things to me. I took one of their knves and threw it through all of their heads, not several throws, one throws and I killed all of them. Thats when I was noticed, I started to slowly climb up the ranks from being a helpless orphaned kid to being a mercenary for hire. I started to kill people and when I tried to kill the director of the school... he noticed my talent and brought me in where I learned everything i could and then set off on he Argo, I came back two weeks ago when I met you, the love of my life," I said and took a huge gulp of beer. Only four people in my life know that, The Director of The School, Argo, Skippy, and now Amy. I tapped on the bar counter. Skippy brougt us our food.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 pm

I listened to Sierra's story and said, "Wow, that's really impressive but you wouldn't kill anybodyunless they did something to deserve it right?" I wondered how far she would go to get someone dead. I took another drink from my beer and took a bite of my clam chowder. It tasted delicious.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 pm

'No... not always... I killed som really good people. I needed money to feed my family, I told you, I was sent to kill The Academy Director, you know good of a man he is... he's basically a saint," I said, taking an oyster, putting tabasco and cocktail sauce on it and slurped it down. Mmm... I love Oysters. I looked at her, I hoped she would take this ok...
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:54 pm

I nodded knowing she probably wouldn't be here today with me if she hadn't done the things she had done in the past. I then told her, "But you wouldn't kill anybody now unless it was absolutely necessary right?" I hoped she wouldn't now that she had me to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:00 pm

"Of course not. It's not like I like killing people... no way," I said, eating another oyster. I thought this over for a moment, would I even kill a person if it was absolutely neccessary? I don't know... I like to think not. I wondered about it for a moment while eating Oysters and drinking my beer. Hmmm... I don't know, I guess we'll see when the time comes right?
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 pm

I smiled as I took another bite of my clam chowder. I swallowed and then sad, "Then there's no problem I have with you then. You're a good person, love. Deep down you know you are." I was then getting bored of staying on this ship. I asked, "So when do we reach our next port and did we get the chalice from that place?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 pm

"We haven't docked in Jotunheim yet... we should be there by tomorrow morning, we're trying to maneuver out of the way of the Frost Giant Navy," I said, it was true. They had a damn good navy. I looked around, trying to hear cannons or anything... nothing, good. I smiled at her. She was the light that shines in my eye.
"Enjoying your food love?" I asked her, quite aroused.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 pm

I smirked and said, "Not as much as I'll enjoy to food I'll get later, my love." Iplaced my hand on Sierra's leg and began to rub up it. I finished my clam chowder and my beer and waited for Sierra to decide what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:17 pm

I moaned when she rubbed my leg. "Just a little higher my darling," I said, arching my back. I quickly ate the rest of my oysters and finished my beer. Mmmm... I wished we could do it right here.. but sadly we have to make the stretch all the way back to the room. I moaned. I payed Skippy. I took her hand and led her back to the room. I pushed her onto the bed and jumped on top of her, let's hope we can do this right this time. I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:19 pm

I kissed her back and stuck my tongue in her mouth exploring the depths of her orifice. I stuck my tongue down her throat loving the taste of her saliva. I rubbed my body against hers as I moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I moaned in her mouth. I loved the feeling of her tongue in my mouth. I also used my tongue to explore her mouth, I loved this so frackin much. I rubbed my body against hers. I kept kissing her. I let all of my passion flow through my kiss. I loved this so much. I really loved this, she has a certain quality that you can't find in a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:34 pm

I moaned as our breasts rubbed together and I began to finger her pussy sticking my finger in ever so slightly not enough to be thrusting it into her but enough to make her want more. She was mine to control right now the way I wanted her to bring me pleasure.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:43 pm

I moaned as she fingered me. "More... mmmmore!" I said as she fingered me. I kissed her neck and her chest. I licked everything in that area. It was basically me saying 'More, please I beg of you'. I smiled at her and kiss her again, letting my tongue meet hers again, Mmmm, I loved the taste of her tongue. I also loved the feeling, it was so cold. Mmm.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

I smirked and pounded my fingers into her pussy getting a bit of the knuckles inside of there as well. I moaned as she kissed my breasts. I then pushed her head down so that she could latch onto one of my breasts with her mouth and moved her hand so that she could squeeze the other one. I then said, "I need your other hand in my pussy, love. I need it there. I need it." I felt so good. Gods I loved this. I loved it so much.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 pm

"What will you do, if I don't put it there?" I asked in a sexy voice and rubbed everywhere around her pussy, just not there. I latched onto her breast, licking around her nipple and bit it. I sucked on it and everything else. I kept rubbing around her cunt. I smiled mishievously, she thinks I'm hers. Uh-uh, I'm just letting her have me. Now I want her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: