Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 pm

I held her hand involuntarily tightening my grip and loosening it again. I wore a yellow band on my wrist signifying that I was mentally unstable. I walked with Sierra out of the room. I wanted so badly to get back to her cabin. The infirmary was not my home and I didn't like the look of the place.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Argo stood in our way. I told him to back off and he just wanted to tell me she was fine but, you were gone. So we kept going. I took her back to the room and slammed the door I pushed her onto the bed and jumped on top of her. I kissed her lustfully. I let my tongue explore the caverns of her mouth once more. I wanted this so badly. I kissed her neck, I wanted this.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 pm

I kissed her as well. Her mouth tasted so wonderful as I explored it with my tongue just as she had explored mine. I then got a crazy feeling and I wasn't myself anymore. I placed my hands around her neck gently as if I were going to continue kissing but I just wanted to steady myself. I then tightened my grip and began to strangle her. Something in mind told me she wanted to hurt me and I wasn't going to go down without a fight. The time I had spent on that bridge had definitely messed with my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 pm

What the hell!!?? I tried to take her hands off my neck, but I couldn't. She had too tight of a grip on me. I tried to fight her but her arms were positioned in such a way that I couldn't touch her. My fsce started to turn purple, and my eyes started to roll back into my head.
"I-I love you Amy," I said and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 pm

I released my hands as she collapsed on me. I looked at her with my eyes opened wide. I looked at my arms. I couldn't believe that I had just done that to the one I loved. I got up and began to tie rope around my arms. I I stopped when my arms and hands were completely immobile. I then sat down in the corner of the cabin and began to cry. I was a monster. How could I have done that to her?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 pm

One thing about Hermes kids, we don't saty down for long. I was playing possum and when she was crying I quickly flipped over and backhanded her in the face. I held her by the neck, but I did not strangle her. I slapped her in the face. I pulled back my fist, ready to punch her if she tried anything. I was trained by some of the greatest greek heroes, Hercules was my teacher dammit! I don't go down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 pm

I flew down to the floor of the cabin. I was in so much pain emotionally and physically right now. I cried out, "I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm a monster. I hurt you, the person I love most of all. How could I have thought you were wanting to hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:03 pm

"I don't know what's up with you, but until you figure it out, I suggest we should sleep in different cabins," I said, what came out of my mouth broke my heart, what if she never figured it out? What if she... Oh god, what if she never came back to my cabin? Oh no, I couldn't live with that, I just couldn't. Tears came running down my face. I jumped into the pillow, and cried my eyes out. Oh god! I HATE THIS!
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

I looked at her with distraught in my eyes. I said to her, "I will if that is what you wish, my love. I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry about me." I got up and went to the door of the cabin. I placed my hand on the doorknob ready to leave maybe even forever.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 pm

"DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yelled through crying. I clenched the pillow hard. Me showing this much weakness? I stopped crying, tears leaving marks on my face. I sat up and cradled myself. This is how I felt comfort when I was young. I cradled myself and sang a song. I hated, this. I hated it all. Why couldn't we just be a normal couple? Part of me said, Cause your not normal people, shut up head.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 pm

I looked at Sierra letting go of the doorknob and sat on the bed next to her saying, "Then what can I do? How can I know that my mind won't freak out again and I'll hurt you again maybe even worse. I don't want that, Sierra. I don't want to hurt you." This was so difficult
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm

"I don't care... just don't leave me," I said looking at her with the biggest puppy eyes you will ever see in your entire life. I was so sad... I don't want her to leave me, I love her more than life itself. I would take my life if she left me. I would have nothing. NOTHING. I looked at my body, it would be so lonely if she left. So.. unused.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 pm

I hugged her and said, "I'm so sorry. I promise I won't leave you but we do need to do something about me having those momentary lapses of insanity. Perhaps they'll even disappear soon."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 pm

"Well what are we going to do about it?" I asked her, I was hoping she had the answer because I had no clue. I held her hand. I was hoping she would be the light in the darkness that is enveloping my life at this very moment at this time right now. I was hoping to god. Please... please always stay with me my love, never leave... please.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 pm

I looked at Sierra and said, "Well I know a little game that might help. It's called real or not real. You or somebody asks me a question. I then try to answer if it's is real and true or not real and false. If I say that something is real and it's actually not real you explain to me why it isn't real. If I say something is not real you then try to explain to me why that thing is real. Also don't worry I won't ever leave you as long as you still want me around. I love you, Sierra."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 pm

"Uh, ok then, what are frost giants?" I asked her in a smooth voice. I gripped her hand tight, then pulled her onto the bed with me. I hugged her tight, leaning my head on her shoulder. I purred at her, trying to make her hot.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 pm

I thought about this and said, "I think they are monsters which we had to fight when we first arrived here, is that real or not real?" I tried to remember why were fighting them did they attack us first off? I thought they did and we were protecting ourselves and the ship. But then I had gotten hit by one and then I don't remember what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm

"Real, I think you should get a reward," I said with a sexy voice. I kissed her long and hard, letting my tongue explore th recently explored caverns of her mouth. I pulled away. "You get another kiss if you can answer this question, What is my nicname for you and why do I call you that" I asked in a sexy voice, rubbing myself against her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 pm

I moaned as she rubbed herself against me. I was starting to get wet. I thought about the question and then did my best to answer. I said, "I think that you called me plumpiness and that it's because of my plump breasts. Real or not real?" These questions were getting harder. I knew the answer to the first part right off the bat but I wasn't so sure about the second part to the question.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:11 pm

"Real, another reward for the lady," I said and kissed her again. I kissed her even longer this time, my tongue playing with hers. I let the kiss linger for a little then I broke away. I squeezed her breasts. I licked my lips.
"How hot am I during sex?" I asked in a real sexy voice and rubbed myself against her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:15 pm

I moaned loudly and said, "So hot. You are so hot. It feels so good. I mean... I mean real or not?" I knew she would stop if I didn't keep this up and I really didn't want her to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:20 pm

"Real, another reward, your on fire tonight baby," I said and kissed her again. I let my tongue explore once more. I stuck it down her throat and pulled it back up again. I kept thrusting my tongue in and out, playing with hers at the same time. I broke away and sat on top of her. I rubbed up against her.
"Final Question, when is the best time to have sex with you?" I asked her, moving my face just a couple inches towards hers.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

I moaned louder and louder as I tried to answer her. I said, "Anytime love, anytime. Real or not?" I moaned louder and louder as I began to reach my climax. I needed this so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

"Real, the biggest reward of the nkight goes to you Love," I said and made my down to her cunt. I stuck my tongue inside of her pussy and started to lick and wriggle around in it. I smiled as I licked right next to her cunt, teasing her. I went back to licking, I licked as hard as I could. I loved this, I loved her, I loved our life. Mmmm... she always tasted so good.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm

I screamed as I climaxed. My cunt exploded all over Sierra's face and I heaved with the pleasure that coursed through my body. My cunt arched into Sierra as I tried to regain my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: