Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:24 pm

"OH YES!" I yelled when she thrusted in and out and squeezed my breasts. OH GOD YES! I gripped my chakcles and arched my back as much as I could. If she sontinued I would completely spray all over her face. Her tongue was so cold. I loved this so much that tears ran down my face.
"Keep going!" I yelled and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:28 pm

I moaned and said, "Oh yeah baby." I then did as she requested and kept thrusting my tongue in and out off her pussy. I became rougher with her breasts and while I squeezed them I twisted them a little bit and pushed them together. I knew this would make her feel almost unbearable pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 pm

I came all over her face. I creamed as I did so. "OH GODS! AMY!!!" I yelled as I came. I was so happy. This was the best I ever had, I was tied to the bed, I couldn't do anything. I was so contained, I was ready to burst! I relaxed my whole body... I sighed happily.
"You are amazing Plumpiness," I said, looking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 pm

I cleaned my face of her release with my hands and then licked up all of it from my mouth and my hands I then bent down and cleaned up her pussy of her release. I then came back up to her undoing the restraints and said to her. "You are good too, my love." I then laid down on my back and spread open my legs saying, "Do me now, love, please?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 pm

I took some rope and restrainted her hands, feet, and knees. So she could feel the same I felt. I toyed with her, I kissed her while squeezing her breasts. I twisted her nipples, then I ripped off her shirt. I un-buttoned her pants and sild them down a little. Then I thought of something...
"Do you like abusive sex?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm

I moaned and said, "Oh yeah, baby. Do it. I would love that." I had never had abusive sex before but I had heard somewhere that it felt really good.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 pm

I slapped her in the face. "You better!" I yelled at her. I kissed her forcefully, I forcefully put my tongue in her mouth and it aggressively played around with her.s Then I got up and forcefully latched onto her breast and bit her nipple. I slapped her agian and stuck my tongue in her pussy. I made it go in and out, in and out, hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 pm

I screamed as tears of painful pleasure came down my eyes. It felt so wonderful. I needed more. My body stung but it was a good stinging. The pleasure exploded through my body and as I felt my release building I tried to move but I couldn't my body was completely immobile. I screamed in pleasure. I loved this kind of sex. I loved the abuse I was getting.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 pm

I sat on top of her and then slapped her again. I lightly sat on her face, my cunt right on her mouth. "LICK IT YOU BICH!" I yelled and then fully sta on her face. I pulled myself up a little and then looked at her in the eyes. Lick it. I was loving this, I never get to do this kind of sex. It's a really fun sex to do but... most people don't like it. I'm glad she does.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 pm

I licked Sierra's pussy. I felt the pressure of her body on my face. It hurt but it hurt in a good way. I moaned at the taste of her pussy. She was so wet. The pre-release tasted so wonderful. I continued to lick her pussy. I was most definitely her bitch. Nobody elses.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 pm

I bucked my hips into her tongue while I let two of my fingers go in and out of her pussy. I scratched around in her cunt. I kept bucking my hips into her tongue, I groaned, this felt so good. I kept bucking and bucking, and I kept using my fingers to go in and out, in and out, in and out. It was heaven for me. I enjoyed it so much that tears started to come out of my eyes.
"Don't stop you whore!" I yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:10 pm

I moaned loudly as I could feel my release building. I continued to stick my tongue in and out of her pussy. When I had a spare chance I told her, "Wouldn't dream of it my master." I then continued licking her pussy sucking up her juices. They tasted so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 pm

I let her stop licking my cunt. I kept making my fingers go in and out though. I kissed her and slapped her. "Lick the tears off of my face! Do it!" I yelled at her, I slapped her again. I made my two fingers go completely in, along with some of my knuckle, I know that would hurt... but it would hurt in a good way. Then I put a third finger in, I know this would make her scream in pain and in glee. I waited her to beg for me to stop but then I would just go even harder.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:19 pm

I screamed as she did this and tried my best to lick the tears off of her face but I was sloppy. I licked over her entire face. I screamed in pain and pleasure when she thrust her fingers all the way in and when she added a third finger that sent it over the top. I could feel my pussy starting to rip. I said, "Please... Please stop."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 pm

I smiled devilishly at her. I went even harder, I put a fourth finger in there and pushed. I used the other hand to pull her tongue out of her mouth. I put it between my breasts and I went up and down. Then I put my tongue in her mouthn and agressively wrapped arounf her tongue. I played with it and stuck my tongue in her throat sometimes. I licvked her whole face and then latched onto her breast. Then I just pulled her tongue out again and started to lick it.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:28 pm

I screamed as all of this happened to me. Pleasure exploded through my body as I felt her enter a fourth finger. I screamed as loud as I possibly could. She forcefully did everything she possibly could with my tongue. It felt absolutely wonderful but at the same time painful. I felt my pussy rip as I climaxed. Suddenly the world started fading into blackness. I felt so ecstatic. I panted and then suddenly everything went black. I lay there with my eyes closed completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:33 pm

I smiled at her. I untied her bonds. I put her under the covers. I ordered some food for myself and turned on the TV. I looked at her pussy, damn was it enflamed. Nothing big just... enflamed. Argo came in with the food. He winked at me, knowing we just had the best sex ever. I watched some sit com while eating a burger. I never get to eat stuff like this so I might as well. I finished and wtahced a little bit more TV, I had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I snuggled up to my love, and fell asleep...

We woke up the next morning, docked at a port. Asgard.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:39 pm

I woke up sore but rested. The last thing I remembered was having sex with Sierra. It was the best sex I had ever had. I looked at Sierra and said, "That was amazing last night, love." I then noticed that the boat wasn't moving anymore. I asked her, "Are we at the next port?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:43 pm

"Thank you, I'm sorry I hurt you Love. Also to answer your question, yes we are. How about we go get some new clothes and supplies for our trip? Just the two of us?" I asked, smiling at her. She was so beautiful. I loved her so. It was a shame I had to hurt her last night... Just.. I was determined to make it the best sex we've both ever had in our entire lives.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm

I smiled at Sierra and said, "That'd be wonderful. I'll pay for any clothing you want. Get whatever you want I'll pay for it.Now that you have me it's like having an endless supply of money. I come from a very rich family so whatever we want to buy while we're in town we can do it. I was also planning on taking the entire crew to the finest restaurant in town later with me paying."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 pm

"Your the best," I said and gave her a hug. I went into my closet and pulled out clothes for her and me. Then I oulled a gift out for her. I put on my clothes and put on my bandana, it had the symbol of the Argo that symbolized that we are crew men and women of The Argo, mine had a specific mark that showed I was the captain. Then I took a new bandana out. I spread it out and looked at Amy.
"Amy, this is the bandana of the of the crew, I would like to make tyou an honorary crew women of the Argo," I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am

I looked at the bandana and said, "I'd love to become a crew woman of the Argo. Thank you so much, Sierra. I love you so very much." I took the bandana happily and put it on me. It fit just perfectly. I smirked and put on the rest of my clothes. When I was done I asked, "So are we ready to go into town?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 pm

"Yeah we are," I said. I quickly mad the announcement of the dinner later on and the new crew member. They all applauded for her, not only for the new crwe womenship, but also for the dinner as well. I took her hand and we walked off of the boat. Asgard was always beautiful, the home of the Norse Gods. We walked into the town for new comers and visitors. They had every shop you could think of for every single situation. I looked around, wow. It was sunny, warm, and a cool breeze came ever y minute or so, my favorite type of weather.
"So where do you want to go my love?" I asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 pm

I looked around the town and then saw a shop that realy intrigued me. It had all kinds of jewelry. I pointed at it and said, "Let's go inside there." It looked like such a wonderful place to be. As I walked inside a smelled an amazing aroma. Something of the like I've never smelled before. It made me feel as if it was the perfect idea for me to come here. Like I belonged here among the jewelry that this store had to offer. I walked over to a couple of necklaces that were dark blue and each had a little pendant with a design on it attached to them. I was then approached by a lady who asked if I wanted a cookie. I smiled and said, "I'd love one. Thank you so much." I took one and took a bite. It tasted absolutely delicious. I felt it make me feel as if I were flying. The world was a blur to me. All I wanted was to stay here forever.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Lotus monsters cannot trick me. "Ah, a Lotus Store. I don't like these places," I said and took her hand and led her out of the store. I looked around for a store that had no Lotus Symbols... there were two. I walked in with her and saw a nice jacket, a tight leather jacket. I put it on and showed it to Amy.
"How do you like it?" I said, giving a little twirl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms   The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Travel the Nine Realms
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: The Nine Realms-
Jump to: