Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} Empty
PostSubject: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:40 pm

!! Joseph C. Adraltz !!
Joseph sighed a sigh of content as he lay down on the grass, lapping up the sunlight. It was so peaceful here - no Chase annoying him, no Father trying to make him tough like him, no anybody. Just Joe and his thoughts. If only he had thoughts. He rolled onto his stomach, looking at the grass in the horizon. He really needed something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 pm

I saw my little brother by the lake. I decided to play a trick on him. One of the tricks that Dad gave me was the ability to disappear and teleport. I made myself invisible and teleported to a tree near him. I took out my axe and sliced through the tree next to him. I stopped the tree from falling by using my strength. I smiled at Joe. I saw someone else come by the lake.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:12 pm

This lake, is boring. I've been at this school for one year now. I look up at the sky and at the near by clouds. It seems like Dad hasn't noticed my existence and I feel like a waste of existence. Where's my enchanted weapon? Maybe I could drown myself in this lake and see if anyone bothers to help me. No that sounds like something Damian would do.
I continued to walk around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 pm

!! Joseph C. Adraltz !!
Joseph jumped up from his patch on the floor.
"WHAT THE HELL, CHASE? I thought mom told you off for pulling stunts like that!" he complained, stomping his foot on the ground. Chase was so annoying. Yeah, he was his older twin brother and yeah, he was meant to be annoying and stuff, but not all the time! And you're not meant to threaten your brother's life either. "One day, Chase. . . One day you'll do something and kill me, and you'll be sorry then." he pouted. What a whiny bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:56 pm

I laughed. I too k the tree and pushed it to the bank of the river. "Come on Joe, you know you can hold this thing," I said pointing to the tree. "Even if I did do something like that whihc would kill you, I know you could avert being killed somehow, you always do, you little prick," I said, laughing. I saw a kid walking around. I teleported to him.
"Hi," I say to the boy waving.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:07 pm

"Oh hey." I said. "You can teleport around?"
Teleporting, that would be a cool thing to be able to do. I bet a lot of people would like that power.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 pm

!! Joseph C. Adraltz !!
Joseph pouted again, his bottom lip wobbling.
"Chaaaaaaase! You know I don't have the same powers as you! I can't do all this powerful stuff!" he moaned, running over to his brother and the person his brother was talking to. "Oh, hey there." he nodded towards him. At least he would help the situation. Joe just couldn't take an afternoon with just his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:54 pm

"Yeah I can teleport. I can also... DISAPPEAR!" I said and made myself invisible. "I can do other stuff too, like control ice," I said and made myself reappear. I got myself ready and then made a huge pillar of ice appear under me. I rocketed into the air and I used my other power to float myself down. Electro-Magnetism. I landed on the ground and pointed to Chase.
"He can't do anything, at least not yet," I said.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:59 pm

"That's pretty cool," I said. "I can control the weather to a degree. Also I can fly for short distances"
I heavily concentrated and made a few storm clouds appear, then they quickly dispersed.I need more practice.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm

!! Joseph C. Adraltz !!
Joseph glared at his brother. He had no special skills or anything. Joesph was exactly like his mother, both in looks and in power.
"I can charm people. . . That's it, to be honest." he mumbled. Joseph was sure that, when they were in the womb, Chase stole all of his powers, leaving Joe with the simple and unwanted ones. Stupid twin. . .
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 am

"Which is actually really cool. I can't charm shit," I said to him. I really did think it was cool, even he knows that. He never accepted his training so he never got thw powers I have. If he just trained... well, I bet we would be complete equals. So yeah, I have cool powers. He also has them, I can feel it.. he just hasn't unlocked them yet. He knows I'm holding something back, I'm not a good actor.
"Cool powers," I said to the kid. "I've got more powers, do you want to see?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 am

"You have more powers?" I asked.
I could only control the weather and fly short distances. I guess. At least I can fly, it is faster than walking. I can't fly that far without two things happening. One being that I fall out the sky from having flown too far, or two, crashing into something because it's hard for me to stop flying suddenly, like how a car is able to stop with it's brakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}   Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whuteves. ¬_¬ {Private to the Adraltz peoplez. . . and that other dude.}
Page 1 of 1