Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting (Private to Meg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

A Meeting (Private to Meg) Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:09 pm

I smiled. I cracked my knuckles. I got a long journey ahead of me. I might as well get some rest. I hung my legs on a bar and started to do sit ups. For me, this was relaxing. I was never not excersizing, I'm completely and utterly ripped with scars of all kinds. I cracked my neck, easy stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 pm

I walked into the minor Gods cabin,extremly bored.The gym got boring after I decimated the hundreth dummy.I hadnt even broken a sweat.I stoped,noticing Falcon-kun."Well 'ello.Good to see you havent been shot."I said,grinning devileshly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 pm

"What brings you into my room?" I asked, still doing sit ups. I dropped off of the bar and landed on my feet. I walked to the bed and sat down, assembling my disassembled sniper.
"Eh?" I asked, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 pm

I shrugged and sat next to him."Im either suppose to kill you or make you join up with my people."I said,nonchalantly."And since I aint stupid and neither will probably ever happen I realy just came to see you I geuss."I said,sighing.Life as a Ninja assasin sucked some times.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 pm

"Good. You're smart," I said, smiling. "Let me guess, they convinced you to be a ninja?" I asked. More like posers. They think they're so cool, yet I can beat ten of them with no weapon, imagine what I could do with a pistol. I finished the sniper, put it on safety and threw it into my closet. I smiled at her, I wonder why she came to see me.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:35 pm

I laughed."Convinced?I didnt have a choice in the matter.My SOB of a father handed me over to them for money."I said rolling my eyes.If I ever saw him again he would be good as dead.I sighed."Life sucks some time,Dont it?"I said,smiling slitely.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 pm

"Yeah, but there are always good parts," I said. Yes there are, I remember when I had a knife to a CIA agents throat and I just sliced. Oh, that was a good day. I smiled st her. "Why would you want to see me," I said. When I talked, people thought I was doing an impression of Batman in the Dark Knight. this is just how I nromally talked. She was cute, gotta admit that.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 pm

I shrugged."I just did."I said,bluntly.I wasnt one for mushy feeling.Id been trained to control ALL emotion but what fun was that?I sighed.I tensed,hearing footsteps out the door."Aw crap."I muttered.I stood up and pulled out my barreta."Might wanna pull out that sniper."I said,tacking the safety off my gun.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:56 pm

I took out a pistol I pet under the pillow. I got ready to curve a bullet through the possible ninja, and her if it is a ninja. I think she's cute, but problem is, she knows who I am.
"Get ready Alice," I said.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 pm

The door opened and,you geussed it,a frikin ninja entered,holding a semi auto machine gun.I shot him through the head,just as another entered.I shot him too."God dammit."I said,then continued to curse in spanish japanese and any other language that came to mind.They then started comin in pairs,some managing to shoot at us.Oh great.Ima target too.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 pm

"Heh, I said as I shot several with one bullet. I looked at her as I took cover. "Bringing your friends with you? Why are they shooting at you?" I aksed shooting two others. I quixkly rolled into the kitchen and took out one big ass shotgun. I took a step in and shot a shell at them. Siz bullets exploded out of the chamber, hitting Ninja's. Damn, just when I was going to make my move on her.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:13 pm

I shrugged and followed him to the kitchen."They aint my freinds.This is the infantry unit.These guys couldnt kill a PRESIDENT.Sucks to think theyre trying to kill me too."I said,clearly pissed.I was ok with the whole assasination attempt but come on.Atleast send something worth my time.I fired afew more shots,hitting them straight through the chest.I pulled a clip out of my backpocket and re-loaded.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:29 pm

"Damn. I was hoping for a nice night at home with a girl," i said and took out my knife. Bullets whizzed past me, some entered me. I didn't care. I stabbed one man and sliced another. I let the blood pout over me. I went into a blood rage and sliced and stabbed, next thing I knew, everyone was dead and I was covered in blood. I laughed evilly. I cracked my neck as I walked back into my room.
"I'm taking a shower," I said.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:35 pm

I followed suit.Gowing into my own state of bloodlust.I chuckled."Damn first line infrinrty."I muttered.My phone buzzed,signalizing I had a text.I opened the thingy(dont know what its called) and red the text."'Kill the subject or kill yourself.The boss is pretty f**kin mad'."I said, reading it aloud.I checked who sent it.Aw dammit.Chris.I groaned and texted back 'Bite me'.I stepped over a body and sat on the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:48 pm

I got out of the shower and put camouflage cargo pants on. I walked over and loaded my guns. I took out my pistols and started to load them into the dufflebag. I might as well leave now. I looked at Alice. "If you send your buddies after me, I will come for you next," I said, I wasn't even smiling. That was new for me. When I wasn't smiling, I was serious.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:52 pm

I chuckled and walked over to him."Theyre not my freinds.Plus Im a target too."I said,pissed.I sighed and rolled my eyes."Your lucky ya know?You can come and go whenever you feel like it.Me?Im all alone and unable to run."I said,looking away,my voice pained.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:00 pm

"You can run. It's not impossable," I said and looked over at her. I kissed her, which was surprising to me. I actually was enjoying the kiss, which was incredibly surprising to me.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 pm

I kissed back.Today was just so confusing."I cant run because..."I said,taking off my watch.On my wrist there was a small black tatto witch red'Property of NTF' in spanish."They have me tagged and I get shot and taken back to base if I try to take it out."I said.I kissed him."I got baggage.You have fun out in the world for me 'kay?."I said to him,my voice pained.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 pm

I kissed her. "I will kill those bastards for you," I said and kissed her again. Damn ninjas. I'll take the whole corporation down brick by brick. These people have picked the wrong guy to fuck with.
"They'll pay," I said and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 pm

I kissed back and smiled."I like your enthusiasm.But killing thems not gonna work.They breed like rats those SOB's."I said,anger in my voice.I looked at Falcon-kun and smiled.I hugged him and kissed him."Thanks Falcon-kun."I said,resting my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 pm

"I got one night left, before I go off and kill all those corporate shit heads," I said and kissed her again. "Let's make it a good one," I said and kissed her. I promised myself not to get tied down by any connections, but dammit I can't help myself. Why does that always happen? You make prmises to yourself that you cannot keep. I don't really care right now. I was enjoying the moment, which has always been my lifestyle. I never get tied down by the past. Why would I? There is no reason to.
"Right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 am

I chuckled."Their not corporate.Its a family owned buisness.They have the pawns.."I pointed to the dead bodies".the knights which is moi.And the elders are the kings and queens.It one big fucking game of chess to them."I said,clearly pissed.I nodded."Yeah.Lets make it a good one."I said smiling at him mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:21 pm

I smiled devilishly and kissed her again. It was going to be a fun night. A very fun night. I smiled as I slipped in a little bit of tongue into the kiss. Just to make things more interesting. Wink
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 pm

I kissed back using tounge too.Surprisingly he was one of the first guys whod kissed me without then thrusting a sword into my belly or shooting me.The change was very refreshing.I draped my arms over his shoulders,passion flowing through my body.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

I kissed her, actually enjoying the feeling. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I smiled as I held her close. Tonight was gonna be one last night to remember. I am going to remember this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting (Private to Meg)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next