Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) Empty
PostSubject: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:37 pm

I got into the shower, I was full of monster blood. I ripped my clothes off and put them on a rack outside of the shower. I turned on the water and let it pour in me. I thought about my next move, I have all the pieces in place. I just have to get to him. Shaw... I hate him. He killed my mother, he's a fellow son of hades. I will kill him. He was blessed with Immortality... not a good idea on part of the gods. I finished my shower and put on my pants when someone walked into the bathing room...
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:52 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"These days are strange, it's true. . . not a thing that I would change, no mistake I would un-do." Harley Lethe sang the last few lines of Sum 41's `Screaming Bloody Murder`as she finished washing the shampoo out of her hair. Now was probrably the only time that she would actually get a wash this week, and she was only actually washing herself because she was afraid her multiple fresh cuts would get infected. There were so many of them, that it was just a whole lot simpler to get a full - out shower. Even if it did sting the wounds. If only she didn't play so many rough games! She stepped out of the shower after wrapping a towel around her body, and let out a short scream as she saw the half - naked boy there.
"Holy Fu- Fudge!" she exclaimed, making sure her towel was securely fixed onto her body. "I'm just going to get changed now. . . Please ignore me."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I looked back. "Hm! Not bad. "Fine," My voice lately has been in such a growl. I'm surprised she didn't recognize me, you know... being the only son of hades. I wrapped my shirt around my waist and got a towel. I dried myself off. I saw my cloak which was right next to her. I didn't want to show mhy powers but, what the hell. I pointed my hand toward my cloak. It flew to me. I gripped it. Metals in her body... they say she's the Daughter of Death.
"So, whats new with you, Daughter of Thanatos," I said wrapping my cloak around me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:09 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe
"Nothing much is going on." she replied, zipping up her hoodie over the plain black t-shirt. Blood doesn't show up much on black. And she needed to make her cuts discreet. "I mean, I'm bleeding from most places on my body, and I think I'm going to die from blood loss, but you know, nothing much else is happening." she glared at him and his cloak. Stupid son of Hades. . . Always thinking they're better than us minor Underworld gods. Of course she knew whom he was. He was a douchebag, according to legend. And by legend, she meant the gossiping girls from Aphrodite. Not that she liked to believe them. They were mostly fake and plastic. She hated girls whom were fake and plastic. "And what's new with you, pervert?" she asked him absent - mindedly as she rolled up one of the legs of her skinny jeans to inspect her right leg. It bloody hurts. . . When will anyone notice?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:15 pm

"Not much. You have the wrong idea, the metals in your body are heating up, so you must think I'm a douche right? I don't think I',m better than anyone else. In fact, I hate b eing the son of hades.. then I wouldn't... never mind. although I must say, Jesteś bardzo piękną kobietą, córką Thanatosa. Jeśli były jakieś piękniejsze niż teraz, będę musiał cię pocałować," I said in my native tongue. I only speak Polish when I don't want people to know what I'm saying. I really don't like being the son of hades, if I wasn't the son of Hades, Shaw wouldn't have killed my mother in an attempt for me to summon the dead. I don't do that... I swore not to do that, on my mothers grave. and The Aphrodite kids talk trash about me because I turned down the dorm leader when she asked me out. I like a girl who is real, not fake and plastic. I put on my cloak and tried it out on the wall. It cut right through it. Good.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Harley A. Lethe
"You might hate being a son of Hades, but I hate being a daughter of Thanatos. Do you know how horrible it is to see the shadows around those you love? Growing darker and darker each day, as the person draws closer and closer to their final breath. Actually, you probrably do. Because your daddy is Hades, and he controls the underworld." she didn't at all let on that she knew Polish, and could understand what he was saying. In fact, her mother was Polish, and often took her to stay with her mother's grandparents in Krakow, Poland. Many summers she had spent in the city, and she had quickly picked up the language, especially when her family jabbered on in it ever so frequently. She was tempted to start speaking in Italian, but chose otherwise. She wanted him to know when she was insulting him. "I don't care what you hate and what you like. All I know is that I hate you. So leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 pm

"Feisty. Oh and I'd like you to duck," I said. The whole reason I had a shower is becuase the Manticore was in here the whole time. I whipped my cloak around, slicing it in the face. I took a metal shower rack near me, I used my metallokinesis to lift it up. I let it open its mouth to bite me. I made the showerr rack go right into its throat it suffocated. I laughed, all around me I could feel its death was near. All around me. It made me feel cozy. I made a fissure openj up in the ground and The Manticore caught itslef before dropping. It growled at me. Monsters understand latin right? Well...
"Audes ingredieris huc? Try quales occidere alumni? Non curo, quid de me dicit Shaw quomodo diffamant's accidit Sum dirum. Dic, hunc, non potest irritum me. Non potest facere. Ego jurabo. Item P.S. Venio te Dhaw tua solvet fecistis quod ad matrem," I said before kicking it into the crack. The fissure would lead him straight to Shaw. I hope he gets my message.
I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:59 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"I'm not feisty." she sulked, totally not impressed by Hades Kid's short lived battle with the Manticore. In fact, all he had done was bring back the shadows. Her eyes widened as she looked back at him, after lacing up her neon green Converse. "Stay there. . . Stay still, Son of Hades." she whispered quietly as she reached up above his head, snatching a small, light grey shadow from above his head. She held it between thumb and forefinger, until it stopped wriggling about and lay perfectly still in her palm. "Can you see it, Son of Hades? Death is in store for you. The Shadows command it. . ." Her fist closed, so that the "shadow" did not fly away from her, and with her spare hand, she stroked Hades Kid's face. "Still got a while yet, Son of Hades. When they are darkened, I shall warn thee. And thee shall run." she snapped out of her weird trance thing, and back to the sullen teenager she was befre, drawing her hand away from his face immediately. "This never happened." she growled at him, backing away from him. "And have your shadow back too." she opened her palm and tried to run, but she couldn't. Instead she sank to the floor. "Death, death and more death. . ."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:06 pm

"Yes you are Feisty. You're very feisty. Believing all that crap from The Aphrodite girls... the one time I say no... Anyways, I've died five times already... came back every single time. Now, I hope you don't understand Latin as well," I said while taking off my cloak. "Now, you mind tell ing me what happened. I said, my abs were bitten and I was bleeding. Doesn't matter much. I bleed every day. I take out a knife and let it roll through my fingers. zIf she tries to run I'll just stab the knife through her hand and pin her to the ground. She can't escape me. Even if she got out of that. I can make the doors close by just thinking it. I'm very intimidating when I need to be. I made the shadows all around me circle her. I made the room very dark and made it picture as if we were in the Underworld. I laughed. We actually were, and I'm most powerful here.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:28 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
Shadows. Everywhere there were shadows. It was Harley's living nightmare.
"Why are you doing this? You can probrably guess with your metal power thing that I was going to tell you anyway." tears dribbled down her cheeks as the darkness crept closer and closer. I was right. . . Complete douchebag. . . "I'm a daughter of death; I can sense when people are going to die. Except I don't exactly sense it. There are these little, or sometimes big, blobby things that surround a person whom is close to death. The darker they are, the closer they get to death's door. I saw one floating around you, and for some reason, it sent me into a trance. That's only ever happened about once before, and that was because my best friend, someone I cared about greatly, was dying. That's what happened. Now can you please make the shadows go? At least, the non- death related ones."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:33 pm

I nodded understandingly. "I had to do this, cause I know how to get a confession out of people. This is one of the ways. Now, you said you cared deeply about a friend and that happened. Why did you do it around me. I made the shadows go away. I took the knife and sheathed it. I don't care what people think about me. Even if it means... I can never find love. A tear dribbled down my face. I had a stern and anrgy look. My black tears trickled to my chin. I can make peoples worst nightmares come true... because I am in my worst nightmare... loneliness...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"Look, if I knew why my "powers" acted up like this, I would tell you, kay? And about the caring about thing. . . I speak Polish. I understood what you said. And, might I add, you're not too bad looking yourself." she admitted, backing away from him. "BUt why my "powers" got attached to you so quickly. . . I have no idea." She was about to run for her life out of the door, even if it meant smashing her way through. And then she was the tears. Dark, lifeless things that ran down his face. It made her want to cry herself. Harley stopped moving away from him, and started moving in the opposite direction, ending up next to him within miliseconds. Reluctantly, she looked at him one more time and enveloped him in a hug. "you're not alone. . . You're never alone."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:49 pm

I closed my eyes. my tears stopped coming. "Th-thank you," I said. "I-I..." I didn't know what to say. No one ever treats me well. Ever. I'm always an outcast. When I said no to The Aphrodite kid... everything went wrong. They spread rumors that I was a douche. Everyone said I was so you know what? I cut myself off from the world. I killed every monster to get to my goal... killing Shaw. My eyes turned pitch black. I could see everything acorss the room. Even the things behind me. My foresight. I broke away from the hug. I covered my eyes. They say when people look into the foresight of a Hades kid and they don't ;love them. they're wworst fears come to play. My eyes... they were black... no puples just... black.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:21 am

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥[/size]
Her brow creased in worry as he covered his eyes with his hands.
"Dude, are you okay? No need to hide from me. . ." she tilted her head to the side, wondering {and worrying} what he was hiding behind his hands. "I still don't know your name you know. . . What is it? I'm Harley. Harley Lethe." The lone shadow that was in her hand before still lurked at the edge of the room, and it was coming closer and closer to the Hades kid. "You are going to die though. . . For the final time. . . Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:26 am

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took my hands away from my eyes. I let Harley see the completely black eyes. Completely black. I covered them up again. Oh no... she... oh god no. I turned around and oulled my hands away from my eyes. A gigantic white light exploded from my eyes. I screamed in agony. THE PAIN!! OH GOD THE PAIN!!!! Finally after awhile the light stopped. I saw the wall... it was melting. Oh god. I can't let anyone else see my eyes. I put my cloak hood on. The shadow of the hood, shadowed my face. My voice sounded like there were two of me talking at the same time.
"My name.... Erik Matthhews... and I'm a monster," I said. The completely black tears rolled down my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:55 am

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"You're not a monster. . . If you were a monster, you wouldn't have a soul. If you didn't have a soul, the Shadows wouldn't be able to sense you and predict your death." Harley tried to console him, slightly scared after he burned a hole in the bathing room's wall. "How about we go away from here and forget this ever happened?" she asked him, turning her back on Erik, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 pm

"Yeah we will... until we're really good friends... or... you know.. you can't look into my eyes. My foresight has come in," I said turning around. My eyes piercing everything around me. Foresight is supposed to make Demi-Gods, Monsters, and mortals feel fear... I could feel the aura. It's not a good thing to have... cause you can't interact with anyone who's not willing to be your friend. It... I really don't like my foiresight... its supposed to be the strongest one in one hundred years... It sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
She thought things over in her mind. Erik did look pretty sad. And she hated when people where sad.
"Look, I don't care if your "foresight" has come in or not. To be honest, I don't care if I die or face my worst nightmare or something. In fact, the only person who would care is Trey, and that's only because he's half in love with me, and I'm his future sister. Wil lyou się ze mną? Lubię, w dniu gdzieś? Chcę tylko, żebyś się uśmiechnęła." she asked the last bit in Polish, just in case he couldn't understand Polish and could only speak it. "So? Your answer is?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm

"Chciałbym. Kiedy?" I asked with a smile.
I'm asked out quite often... I just don't like anybody who asks me out. Aphrodite kids, blechh, Athena kids, Idź się pieprzyć, One time a Centaur asked me out all I had to say was, Gdybym miał Fukk ty ... co by się stało? Chcesz mieć dziecko ... i Jak to działa ... dokładnie ... This is the only time I would ever say yes to a girl. Ever. We are so alike, the daughter of death, I am the son of the master of death... A lot in common.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"How about now. I'll meet you in the forest in about half an hour, okay?" she reverted back to english and grabbed her baseball cap off the hook. "I'll see you then, kay? Beware - Bail and I shall hunt you down and kick your ass." she smirked as she walked out of the bathing room, slipping the cap over her head and twisting it backwards. This could actually work out. They were both pretty similar, and their dads were pretty much the gods of the same thing. He wasn't actually that much of a douchebag. First date. . . How exiting.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 pm

I took off my cloak hood. My eyes... just for a second... reverted to normal... I smiled. I took off my cloak and out on my grey t shirt. I put on my cloak and shrouded my self in it. I disappeared and teleported to the forest. I guess I'll be the first one there. Heh.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)   An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Abrupt Meeting. (Private to Rufus)
Page 1 of 1