Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Date. (Private to Rufus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

First Date. (Private to Rufus) Empty
PostSubject: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 pm

I was leaning on a tree, flipping a drachma. I looked around, no monsters... good. I thought about the way I'm going to kill Shaw. It will be sweet. Very sweet. I looked at the Drachma and made it float in front of me. I made it flip and run around. It looked cool. I made it fly back into my pocket. I had my hood securely on so she couldn't see my eyes. I was waiting for someone, Harley... the girl of my dreams. I liked her a lot. our fathers were basically the god of the same thing if you think about it. I looked around and I saw her walking towards me, I made sure my cloak's hood was on.
"Hi," My voice now sounded like there were two of me talking at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Harley A. Lethe
"Hai thar, Erik." she shouts to him as Harley walks towards the forest. Like Erik, she had a hood pulled over her head, except this hood wasn't some off-the-chains son of Hades special cloak thing. It was, in fact, the sky blue hood of a cheap hoodie she had purchased from somewhere in New York. She quickened her pace and soon, she was running towards him, neon green Converse slapping against the floor. She didn't stop running when she reached him, and attacked him with a hug, burying her head in his shoulder, just in case she happened to get a glimpse of his eyes. "It would be too cliché to say that I missed you, especially since I only saw you about half an hour ago, so I'll just say this instead. I'm glad you didn't bail on me."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:33 pm

"Heh, I missed you too," I laughed. "So tell me, what exactly are we going to do on this date?" I asked. I was confused... there wasn't a lot we could do out here except kill monsters. Or talk... or kiss... I should put that out of my head. I hugged her back. I looked around, I saw some squirrels through a tree. With my foresight I can see any life in a mile radius and see through things... I averted my eyes from her and turned off my... this is embarrasing to say... "X-Ray Vision". I looked back, I hope this works... ok it does.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:07 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"What can we do? Well, I hadn't thought that far ahead, Erik. . . How about we go sit amongts the trees, where it's nice and dark, and talk and stuff." Of course, Harley had no idea what they could or would talk about, or what stuff they would do. She took his hand in hers, and led him further into the forest. The trees thickened and it grew darker and darker, the sunlight being blocked out or absorbed by the thick, leafy trees. When they reached somewhere she thought was the center, she stopped abruptly, letting go of his hand. "Is here okay? I know it's not much for a first date, but I'm kind of broke." she sat down upon the dirty ground and gestured around her. "You going to join me? Or can you think of someplace better?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm

I decided not to tell her that I'm a millionaire. "I couldn't think of anywhere better," I said and sat down next to her. Well... Maza. I sat down. I tried something, something that might just make her fear me... but you know, what the hell I guess. I took off my hood. I let her see my pale face, white hair, and my completely black eyes. My hair was black thirty minutes ago... not anymore because of my foresight.
"So, whats your story?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:50 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
Harley thought for a moment on how to tell her story without boring the living daylights out of Erik.
"Well, I guess I was born in South London, in the UK. I moved over to Italy when i was two, with my mother. She still lives there now, with her fiancé, William Coparis. They noticed that something was wrong with his son, Trey and myself, and sent us both to this place when Will showed her a letter from Trey's mum, Hebe. My mum guessed that I was the child of some god too. Trey and I went our seperate ways once we got here, even though we were close before hand. Something about our god parents not being compatible. . ." she completely skipped out the whole thing about her best friend being killed, and examined his face once he had taken off his hood. It was handsome - a boyish handsome, and his black eyes contrasted heavily against his pale skin and while hair. She tried not to look at his eyes for too long, after she had heard that they could bring nightmares to life, or something like that. But they were so beautiful - he was so beautiful. She couldn't resist. "Before I ask you for your history, I am going to do something very stupid." she said, placing her small hands upon his shoulders. She closed her eyes, and then. . . Then she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Wow. Not my first kiss... I was kissed by Lady Death once. And an Aphrodite kid who was desperate to go out with me... but none have felt as good as this one did. I kissed back. I kissed her for minute or two. Then I broke away. I looked at her for a minute.
"Uh.. oh right... my history... so, I was born in 1932, Hitler thought that my family was Jewish so he seperated us. Desperate to get them... I bokre a metal gate open with my bare hands, Hitler saw this as an amazing gift. When I tried to use my powers again... it didn't work. Hitler revealed himself to be a man named Shaw. He gunned down my mother just to make my powers work... boy did that work. I crushed a file cabinet, and almost ripped the building in half. Eventually I escaped and then I was put in an anti-freeze chamber... for over over sixty years. Then two years ago, somebody retrieved my body. I was brought here and now... well.. I am sitting here with you," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
She simply stared at him, trying to think of some words that contained a little bit of intelligence to console him or something. but all she could think was `holy crap I want to kiss him again.`
"Woah. . . So, you lived through the Holocaust? And I'm guessing you were originally from Poland, seeing as you can speak fluent polish. . . I'm so sorry, but I believe my brain has decided to die upon me and won't let me place a sentence together coherently. And I believe your presence has something to do with it." she joked, although his presence really was intoxicating. As long as he never knew the effect that he had upon her, then all would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 pm

"Hm! So... your metals are saying that you are very attracted to me at this exact moment. Now I just told you I'm a holocaust survivor, may I ask... how is that attractive?" I smiled at her while raising my eyebrow. he metals in her body started to swell.. that means she's attracted to me. I smiled at her. I really wanted to kiss her, but I'm going to hold myself back... for now at least. I looked at her tentavely. Wow, she was attractive.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:41 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"I can actually answer that question. The reason it is attractive is because I am the child of Thanatos, and my mind is a twisted place. Death attracts me, what can I say?" she admitted, blushing slightly. She didn't like admitting that - it was pretty stupid. "Anyway, can we do a subject change now? I don't like dwelling in the past. Too much death, to be honest." she requested, tilting her head to the side slightly. She shuffled closer to him { only ever so slightly, so that he might not notice her efforts to get close to him } and pulled down her hood.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:49 pm

"That's hot. I must say. Yes we can change the subject," I said as she pulled down her hood. All that was going through my head when I saw her face was Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I snapped myself back into normal thought. Damn, she is attractive. I noticed her shift very dlightly to me. I did the same to her. I smiled at her.
"So, what made you ask me out?" I asked smiling, my black eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:43 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"Why did I ask you out? It was an impulsive desicion, to be honest. I had a feeling that you wouldn't ask me out, so I did it myself." she laughed quietly, her mouth turned up into a small, slightly evil looking grin. "What made you say yes?" she countered his question with a querie of her own, shifting towards him again. She would end up where her deep subconcious wanted her - in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:17 pm

"Heh. I said yes because... first of all you're hot," I said smiling jokingly. "Second of all, well, you're the only person I actually have liked as a friend or... as... well I don't know what we are exactly... I'm hopeless when it comes to these things. Are we... going out?" I asked. I moved a closer as she did. Not a s,all movement... a really long movement that put me right next to her. I don't like to play games, I go straight forward. I smiled at her. My black eyes seemed to get brighter... She was so beautiful. So attractive. So... well she's just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
"I don't know. . . Do you want to go out? Because I would happily be your girlfriend." she replied awkwardly. She was never very good with romance. She leaned her head onto his shoulder as she thought of something not compeltely idiotic to say. "You know, I like your hair. It's very strokeable." she said, running her fingers through the white hair that sat atop his head. "It's almost as pretty as your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:56 pm

I would love to go out. Thank you, about the hair. My eyes... They cause pain, destruction, your worst nightmares come true when you look at them... they are not very pretty... not at all," I said. I put my arm around her. I enjoyed having her around. It made life more bearab;le...; to tell you the truth... ever since Shaw came in to my life... well my life is pretty damn crappy. He spreads rumors around that no girl can tame me, so what do girls do? Try to tame me... Then he spreads a rumor that I'm a douche... guess what people think? That I'm a douche. Harley... she's the only one who gave me a chance... now my life is a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:08 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
She shook her head.
"Nu-uh. Your eyes are pretty, even if they cause pain and destruction. Especially when they sparkle. . . Just mesmirizing." she sighed, snuggling into him as his arm wrapped around her whilst they were sat on the floor. Harley hadn't trusted herself to get so close to someone since Alison, and that was a long time ago. She was actually sort of glad that the barriers were down. Now she cold be herself again. But she would have to tell Trey. . .
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 pm

"If only... if only. So I was thinking... what if we took this date to... makeout point?" I asked, putting my two fingers under her chin, raising her chin up to let my eyes meet with hers. I let my black eyes glow. A hint of lust surged within me. I kissed her, barely a brush on the lips... a kiss to make her want more. I smiled at her. I blinked twice, slowly. I learned how to seduce women for my training in the holocaust. My stubble seemed to gleam silver in the light that I warped around me. My hair flowed in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
A slight moan escaped her lips before she welded them shut as Erik's lips brushed against hers. She considered the option that he laid out for about a milisecond before giving him an answer.
"Yes please. Let's take this date to Makeout Point." she almost begged him, standing up off the ground, flicking up her hood again. She took his hand lightly, just like she had before, and led him out of the forest. When they burst out of the thick foliage, she let go of his fingers. "Time for you to take over the navigation. I have no idea where makeout point is."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 pm

"Ahem," I said, pulling down the sleeves to my cloak. I flicked my hood over my head, my face was srouded except my mouth. "Please get inside the cloak," I said and opened my cloak side for her to get in. I smiled at her and mouthed the words 'It's going to be fine'. I cracked my neck, and closed my eyes. Ok lets do this cloak... LETS DO THIS.

~After you post, I'll make the topic~
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 pm

¥¥ Harley A. Lethe ¥¥
Harley stepped inside of Erik's cloak, wrapping her arms around his waist. She didn't like this way of travelling, even if she hadn't travelled like this before. It reeked of darkness and Hades - based magic. She buried her head in his shoulder just as they were about to travel. How would they travel? All she was doing at the moment was standing inside his cloak.
"Please don't let me look up until we're there." she told him, although her words were muffled by his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:18 pm

"Makeout Point please, a place where no one can see us," I said to the cloak.
"Yes sir, right away sir..." The cloak said.
I swung my cloak around. "Don't worry, I won't... I won't ever let you down," I said, closing my eyes. The cape shrouded us. The clumps of cape that was the size of two normal sized people... started to get smaller, smaller, smaller, until it wasn't there anymore. It made a small cracking sound, we were in a really dark cloak. the cloak around us didn't seem to stop being shadowed. I used that to my advantage and kissed her while the cloak was transporting us. After a miniute or two we arrived...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date. (Private to Rufus)   First Date. (Private to Rufus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date. (Private to Rufus)
Page 1 of 1