Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 pm

I was in the back of the rental car mom got when we finally got to this so-called Academy. Roran, the satyr who found me apparently, was talking with my mother. Once the car stopped, Roran hopped out of the car quickly. I turned to my mom before leaving though. I knew she'd be staying here in America for a little while before going back home to Italy, so this wasn't goodbye. . . Yet. "I'll see you in a few days once I get settled in," I said to her simply. I gave mom a quick hug, before jumping out after Roran.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm

I came running through the forest as quick as I could a monster was chasing me. It was lucky that it was early morning though and I hadn't changed back to my goody two shoes self yet. I stopped at the entrance to the Academy and glared at the monster. I pointed at it and said, "You will now spend every waking moment of your life as a toad. The monster opened its eyes wide and then began to shrink and grow greener until it sat there on the ground croaking as all toads do. I had now transformed my pursuer into the toad I said it would be. Suddenly the sun began to rise and my clothing changed to match that of my goody two shoes form's clothing. (Look at profile to see what I mean)
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 pm

I watched as a cute girl came running through the forest and a monster was behind her. I expected for her to run more, but instead she turned the monster into a toad. Gods, why couldn't I have been like that? I hid behind Roran when I face my first monster. Suddenly, Roran walked over to the girl. "Nice one," he said. "I'm Roran and this is Carlen." After saying my name, he nudged me to say something. "Hi," I said plainly. I had to admit she was really cute, but I figured she would be straight so might as well keep my hopes down. [/color] he said.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I smiled happily at the girl not knowing anything of what had just happened with me and the monster. My memories in one form stayed with that form and did not go into the other one. I said to her, "Hi, my name's Susie. Susie Rush. It's so nice to meet you." I held out my hand for the girl who was apparently named Carlen. She seemed really cute, she might have been the cutest girl I had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 am

I shook the girls' hand. Soft. . . Susie huh? Cute name for a cute girl. I turned to Roran and he started to talk. "Okay so you guys probably know how you're both demgods now, right? Right. Well, anyway the Greek God Dorm is over there," he said pointing to a huge building. "You two go on ahead there and I'll catch up with you later okay?" With that said, I watched as Roran scurried to the main building and went inside. I glanced at the cute girl next to me, before starting to walk towards the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am

I walked with her towards the dorm as well not even noticing that my hand was still in hers. It just felt so natural. I wondered if she even went the same way as I did when it came to that or if I was just getting my hopes up for nothing. I decided to look on the positive side and just keep holding her hand while I could. I looked at her while we were walking and with my free hand brushed my auburn hair out of my face. I said to her, "So, do you know who you're a daughter of yet? I'm a daughter of Hecate but I'm not sure of most of my life. Is it always day time on Earth? I've heard rumors of the night though I've never seen it for myself so I'm skeptical about it."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am

I brushed my dirty blonde haired bangs out of my eyes. I hadn't realized we were holding hands, but I deided to see for how long she'll keep it like that. "Dionysus," I said while shrugging. "And of course there's night on Earth. If there wasn't I doubt I'll be able to get some sleep." I stopped talking to look at her for a second. "Why would you think there isn't?"
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:34 am

I looked at her and said, "Well, I guess because I've never seen it. The last thing I remember before I saw you was the sun going down. Then it's all blank until the sun starting coming up this morning. It's always been like this for me. Seeing the sun go down and then seeing the sun come up and the day go by, nothing in between." I really had never even seen what the other part of me saw and the other part of me kept all of those memories hidden from this part of me. It was like being two different people and it drove me crazy sometimes. I smiled still holding her hand as we walked towards the Dionysus Cabin.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:39 am

I didn't know what exactl happened, but she didn't seem half-bad while she was rigging that monster earlier before the sun rose. Infact I found it pretty cool. "To be honest I find it sorts cool," I said. I saw the Dionysus Drom up ahead and I was semi-sad that we had to eventually let go of each others hand. Wait. We were still holding? Huh. . .
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 am

As we approached the Dionysus Cabin I said to her, "Well it looks like this is where we must part until breakfast... unless... nah, it would be dumb of me to think like that. You wouldn't want me to stay, would you?" I wondered if Carlen would like me to stay. I wanted to stay with her but I would go if she wanted some time to herself. I waited for her response not letting go of her hand even for a second. It felt so good having her hand intertwined with mine.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 am

"To be honest, I really do want you to stay with me," I said somewhat awkwardly, while dubbin the back of my neck with my free hand. I didn't want her to leave because then I'd be alone... as always, and I'm getting sick of being alone. I opened the door to the Dionysus Dorm, and no-one seemed to be inside so I turned to her. "You don't have to stay unless you don't want to. . ."
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 am

I smiled at her and said, "Of course, I want to stay. You are really nice after all. I have the feeling we're going to be very good friends." I walked inside of the dorm still holding her hand and sat down on the bed hoping she would sit down next to me. I really was starting to like her. For one thing she didn't freak out and try to pull away when I held her hand for an extended period of time. Most girls I knew would never let me do that. I looked at her and said, "So, is there anything you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am

I sat down next to Susie then let down on my back. "Nothing in particular that I can think of at the moment," I said staring at the ceiling. I turned my head a little so that I could see Susie. Oh gods, she was cute. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:02 am

I looked at Carlen. She looked absolutely divine laying on the bed like that I laid down next to her taking my hand out of her hand and placing it on her shoulder. I felt shivers go down my spine. It felt so good to be like this with her. The best part was she did not care about how I acted around her. She in fact welcomed it. However, I wasn't going to say anything unless she at least hinted at her having the same feelings. I said to her, "Nothing really let's just lay here together."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 am

When Susie put her hand on my shoulder, it sent shivers down my back. Maybe because I was wearing a tank top but... Meh. "I thinks that a great idea," I said while smiling. I turned my head to her and looked at her straight in the eyes. I'm not 100% positive but I swear my violet eyes were probably shining.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am

That was the hint I needed the gleaming in her eyes. I was now going to admit my feelings for her. I said to her, "Umm, Carlen? What if I were to say that I find you attractive? Would you be disgusted with me?" I hoped not. I really hoped not. She meant the world to me. Oh gods, I had only known her for ten minutes and she already meant that much to me.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 am

~Sooooo sorry about the long wait for my post, Pipes. Ive been really sick lately and my mom took away my laptop. XP~

I stared at her for a second. Was she serious? I sat up then thought. "Actually, no I would be disgusted at all," I said to her honestly. "But. . . What if I asked you that same thing? Would you be disgusted?"
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 pm

I looked at Carlen and said, "No Carlen, I wouldn't be disgusted at all because I do feel that way about you. I don't know if I'm crazy or something but I can't deny that I actually have very strong affections for you." I moved closer to her and kissed her on the cheek. I hoped she wouldn't mind this. I really did like her a lot.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:02 am

“I'm Gonna Wipe That Smile Off You're Know-It-All Face.”
Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] 85ba73aefc
C a r l e n || J e s s a b e l l e || L a w r e
the annoying Dionysus camper

I smiled at her. I was so glad she felt the way, and when she kissed my cheek, fireworks went off in my head. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear that," I said. I got closer to her so that our faces were only inches apart.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]   Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Academy [Private to Piper]
Page 1 of 1