Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)    I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 pm

" You don't want me along, don't lie, I know you don't, your just saying it because you don't want me to kill myself, I don't want pity " I say flatly
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)    I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 pm

'Trust me, when I absorb that energy, I'm going to need someone to hang around with me while I sleep it off," I said to her, grabbing her shoulder. I smiled. I held her hand.
"We better get going," I said to her, smiling.

Last edited by Alexander The Great on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)    I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 pm

" Ok let me just grab my daggers, where should I meet you " I say
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)    I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 pm

"At the Byfrost Bridge, leaving camp, I'll be the one on the motorcycle," I said and ran off to get my things. I stopped and winked at her. Then I made a huge pillar of ice explode underneath me, sending me into the air. I laughed as I smashed through the window of my dorm.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)    I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm feeling Fabulous ( Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3