Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} Empty
PostSubject: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm

I'll have you know.. That I've become..

~ERIK MATTHEWS~

A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} Bd89e36940

The elevator made a small beep sound when it came to my dorm floor. The Hades Dorm Floor. The door slowly retracted back. I led her into the dorm floor, the Hades Dorm Floor was incredibly intimidating, it felt like home to me. I took out my key card and insrted it into the smallslit, right under the door knob. The door to my room opened, I saw my old room, the bed was neat and the whole room was neat except the toga that lay next to my dresser. I was the only Hades resident, so I took the liberty of taking the biggest room in the Hades floor. My room included a kitchen, a bathroom, a guest bedroom, a living room, and a dining room, a whole apartment. I smiled a small smile at Harley.
"Erhm... Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked, I didn't want her to be, uncomfortable.

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:34 pm

- - Harley A. Lethe - -

She looked around the room, familiarizing herself with the environment.
"I'm sure I'm okai with this. . . Are you okay with this? I mean, I don't want you to feel like you're rushing into anything here. Or for you to feel that you're rushing me into anything." she stopped talking, in fear of making the moment awkward and childish, trying to sort it out in her head that she should be mature about the situation. "So. . . Any idea of what to do next? 'Cause I don't know about you, but I'm sort of new to this." Sort of new was an understatement. She had been alienating herself from people for years. And now she was about to get close to one. . .
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:46 pm

~ERIK MATTHEWS~

"Oh I am fine with this, I just wanted to know if you were. I am also new, but I know that it starts out by kissing," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. At least I'm pretty sure that it started out that way. So, I guess... I start? Or... GAH! I'm just going to start. I moved a little closer and leaned in for a kiss...

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:23 pm

- - Harley A. Lethe - -

She kissed him shyly, not sure what to do. It was all so confusing! What was classed as hasty? What was classed as whoreish? So many do's and don'ts, none of which she was aware of.
"So. . . Do we just kiss and let the magic happen? Or are we meant to intervene?" Sometimes, she was such a noob. I mean, shouldn't this stuff be human nature? Maybe Harley just wasn't human, or old, enough to understand the ins and outs of sex.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 pm

~ERIK MATTHEWS~

I smiled awkwardly "I'm just as new to this as you are... I'm going to go take a shower, I have been in sea water for three weeks," I said and walked off into the bathroom. I cracked my neck. My clothes were stripped off by my hasty hands. yet, my hands gently pulled the knob, letting the water pour out of the shower head. I entered the shower and let the water pour down on me. Mmm. Bliss...

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 pm

- - Harley A. Lethe - -

What do I do. . . It seems I have rather killed the situation. . . Maybe I'm not ready for this afterall. . . her thoughts beat her up, focussing on what she'd done wrong, and not letting her forget. Now she knew what to do. She no longer was going to be afraid, or awkward, instead following her own instincts. She took a quick breath, before telling her brain to sod off, and letting her impulsive reactions take over. Step one - get close to Erik again. She slipped into his bathroom quietly, going pretty much undetected, Erik being too focussed about washing his body.
"Hey. . . Is there room for two in there?" she asked him, trying to keep a calm front, even though she was bricking it inside.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 pm

~ERIK MATTHEWS~

I washed my body for a while. Closing my eyes as I did so. I washed off all the soap, then I heard a voice. It was Harley's. I was skeptical at first, it just wasn't like Harley to be so... instinctive I guess is the right word. Then I started to think, it's not good to think about things in this situation, it's a proven fact that it can cause unwanted pregnancy. I guess I got to be the same way correct? Correct. I rubbed my temples and just let my instincts take over. Ok... here I go... I guess...
"Of course," I said, in a bit of a sexy voice. I was wondering what I might have gotten myself into.

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:46 pm

- - Harley A. Lethe - -

She slipped off her clothes, feeling slightly self - concious about her appearance, and climbed into the shower next to Erik, taking his hand and pulling him closer to her. She interlocked her fingers in his wet hair, and kissed him on the lips, releasing all of her pent up emotions.
"I think I love you, Erik. . . I know I've said it before, but I mean it this time. For definate." she told him, inbetween kisses. This was it. . . It was really going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 pm

~ERIK MATTHEWS~

When she got into the shower I almost drooled. Such perfect curves. It was just amazing. I'm glad my first time is with her. I smiled as she kissed me. "I love you too," I said through light kisses. Heh. That was new. I am nervous, but I gotta remember not to think. Remember, thinking too much leads to unwanted pregnancy. So I let my instincts take over again as I kissed her repeatedly and lightly on the lips.

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 pm

- - Harley A. Lethe - -
"Everywhere I look someone dies. . .
She kissed him for a while number, before taking hold of his hand, nodding towards the bedroom door.
"D'you think we should take this to the bed? Or would you rather make out under the shower instead?" she asked him, sort of eager to get started.

"Wonder when it's my turn?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

~ERIK MATTHEWS~

"Eager eh? Of course," I said and took her hand. I led her out of the shower and into the doorway to the bedroom. Well... this is it. Going for the gold I guess? Agh! Stop thinking! Remember, unwanted pregnancy... Unwanted pregnancy! Then, I finally let my instincts take over.
"After you," I said, gesturing.

Indestructable!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Harley A. Lethe
"Everywhere I look someone dies. . ."
She walked past him, sitting down on the bed. Her pale fingers flew out, circling his wrists, pulling him down onto the bed next to her. Her lips found his, kissing him passionately. She finally knew that this is what she wanted - what she needed. She pulled him down, so that he was lying next to her, and then she stopped, unsure what to do next. Truthfully, he wanted him to make the first move, so that she didn't make a fool of herself.
"Erik. . ." she moaned quietly.
"Wonder when it's my turn?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 pm

I kissed her lightly. This would be our last night together before the battle. I ran my hands up and down her sides, just savoring the moment. I wondered what to do next. Did she know?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:26 pm

[[ Harley ]]

Harley pushed him away slightly, worried.
"Erik? Something's wrong, isn't it? Is there something I don't know?" she asked him, running her fingers over his back lightly, wrapping her legs around his waist. "If something's wrong just tell me. Otherwise I won't be happy, you silly catface." she tried to find out what was wrong, without ruining the mood. At least, what mood there was left.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:00 pm

"Nothing really. The battle is tomorrow, and this possibly could be the last night we spend together, so I want to make it a good one," I said with a slight smirk. If I did die... I would miss everything about Harley. I smiled, she was very beautiful. Very. She was different than the rest of the women. She diodn't care about what others thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Dammit. If there was a battle tomorrow, Harley would have to make this good. She didn't want their potential last night together being remembered as a failure. Kissing the smirk off his face, she thought about tomorrow. What if he did die? How would she cope without her Erik? Yes, he had douchebaggish tendencies, and yes, they had met in a shower, but he was still hers.
"If you want to make this a good one, how about you shut up and turn the sexy up a notch?" Now it was her turn to smirk - although if that was because she was cringing internally due to her last statement or not, she had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}   A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Welcome Back Present. {Private to Roo}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Greek God Dorm. :: Hades (Major God)-
Jump to: