Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Back in School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in School   Back in School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:44 am

"Yeah, yeah it was," I said smiling. I let electricity dance across my fingertips for a second. Then I realized something. I don't even know what I am actually waiting for.
"Hey would you say no if I asked you out?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Back in School   Back in School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:52 am

I smiled at him. "Actually, I would say yes," I told him. I looked up in the sky then back at Alex. "I would very much like that."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Back in School   Back in School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 am

"Ok then in answer to my question, would you go out with me? Maybe on friday or something?" I asked her looking away. I don't even know what I was looking at. I started to nod, like, that is a very interesting bird. I shook my head. I turned back and looked into her eyes. I smiled at her, she had amazing eyes.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Back in School   Back in School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 am

I thought for a moment. "Yeah, I'm free on Friday," I told him. He looked into my eyes and I couldn't help getting lost in his beautiful green orbs. They just keep on getting me trapped. Blinking twice I smiled. "I'm definitely free."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Back in School   Back in School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 am

"Good. I hope to se you then," I said. I kissed her on the cheek and walked away, waving to some of my friends that were just walking in. I struck up a conversation with them and looked back Ari. I winked aty her, and went back to talking.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Back in School   Back in School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am

"Can't wait," I muttered, somewhat in a daze as he walked away. This was turning out to become one of the best days ever. I get back from my mother's house, I meet a cute guy, I get my first kiss, and now I'm going to be going on the date. Definitely one of the best days ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in School   Back in School - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2