Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New School for Demigods?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

New School for Demigods? Empty
PostSubject: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:13 pm

I was walking along the entrance to this new academy for demigods that I decided to go to. I didn't know anyone here yet but I hoped that would soon change. I looked at the school in amazement as I took in my new surroundings
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 pm

I walked up to the entrance. I jumped onto the statue of my sword, Twilight, by the front of the entrance. I saw the new kid. Piper, I got her attention. I nodded towards her. My sword started to glow. I took it out and polished it.
"You Piper?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:44 pm

I was intimidated by this kid's appearance. I took out Katoptris and held it ready to attack if need be. I answered him by saying, "Yes... and who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 pm

"Names Ezeran, Son of Surtur, Titan of Fire and Demons. You're the daughter if Aphrodite? Not another one of those beauty lovers. They're always trying to ask out everyone," I said, I looked her over. She's not bad looking. She had a knife, I recognized it right away. "Katropis?" I said, the knife flew to me. I gripped it in my right hand. "My father made this knife," I said and sending it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:54 pm

I growled at him. I was not like the other Aphrodite kids. I was not worried about my looks in the least for one thing and I did not flirt with every guy I ever saw. This guy was really starting to tick me off. He then said that his father had made my dagger which struck me as odd. I asked him, "How did it end up at Camp Half Blood then instead of here? I mean I know it once belonged to Helen of Troy but why did it then go to Camp Half Blood instead of this place and why do I have it and not someone who has gone to school here for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

"My father must have saw something in you that he liked. He must've made it for Helen, and Helen must have wanted to give it to you. So far, there is nothing that stands out to me as... heroic. Alos, what's Camp Half Blood?" What was she talking about. Doesn't she know who Surtur is? The Titan of Fire and Demons he made so many items for heroes. The sword I'm holding right now, is the same that I'm standing on. If she doesn't know the sword Twilight... well... she's got a LOT to learn.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm

I looked at him and said, "It's a camp for demigods where I once met a daughter of Athena named Annabeth and a no account daughter of Aphrodite named Drew. She was such a jerk to everybody in her cabin. I hated her so much which is why after I had gone on a quest I challenged her to a duel for cabin leadership and I won making me the cabin leader. I taught her a lesson she'll never forget. I'm not anything like the usual daughters of Aphrodite. For one thing I don't care about my looks like most kids of Aphrodite do. Also I don't flirt with every guy or girl, since I find both attractive, that I see. So you can put away your stereotypical rulebook for kids of Aphrodite because it's ticking me off." Yes I could get mean if I felt offended by something someone did or said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 am

I nodded at her smiling. "Well, Piper, I'm not good company to keep, in fact... quite the opposite. Most people are jerks to me, I just wanted to welcome you." I said, taking my sword and lighting it on fire a little bit. I let my sword float in the air. I took some flames of my own and started to scrub the flames on my sword. My sword is dirty, it needs to be washed. I finish that in a couple of seconds and shoot a gigantic flame into the sky to test it. The flames erupted from my sword, almost hitting the school. Nice, works perfectly. I put it back in my sheath.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:19 am

I looked at Ezeran and put my knife back wear I had been keeping it. I then tell him, "Well I prefer to decide for myself whether a person is good to hang aaround with or not. I say let's give it a shot and then see where it goes from there."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 am

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you serious? You're ready to go through emotional and physical torment just to hang out with me?" I asked curious. Camp Half Blood or whatever, has nothing on Jerks. We had a uy who killed another camper. That guy was crazy, I killed him shortly afterwards. She doesn't understand the torment this school can put you through if you don't follow it's rules. Some people are jerks to me, others stay the hell away from me because thye I'll kill them if they try anything.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:34 am

I nodded and said, "Sure, why not? I might as well get to know someone here and in my opinion you are just good as anybody else here maybe even a little better. You seem really powerful. That along with my charmspeaking abilities could allow us to go really far."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

"Ok, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Look at me very closely," I said, I asked a Sorceress to bend the mist a little so I would look normal. In actual fact, I have red skin, claws, and yellow eyes. I had a red tail. A demon tail. I looked like a miny devil. I let the mist die down a bit. I looked at y hands, they were scary, spiked knuckles, yellow claws, red hands. I am a very scary person. Thats why people stay away from me.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 am

I looked at Ezeran as he shifted into what appeared to be a demon. I was shocked not scared but surprised at what he really looked like. I then said, "I don't care what people look like on the outside Ezeran. It doesn't matter at all what one looks like on the outside. In my opinion, it's what a person is on the inside that counts and I see a lonely person who just wants a friend but everyone is too scared of your outer appearance to want to become your friend. I don't care what you look like. I still want to be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:50 am

That was one of the nicest and truest things anyone has ever said to me. "Th-That... ahem, is so not true, pfft," I said and crossing my arms and looking away. I was a bad actor, I know that. I hope she hasn't seen many movies, cause if she has... well she'll know I'm bluffing. I cleared my throat. My tail started to spin and twirl. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:53 am

I laughed at his poor excuse for a bluff. Of course I'd seen a lot of movies. My dad was an actor for crying out loud. I told him, "It's okay you don't have to hide how you really feel around me. I'm here for you Ezeran. To tell you the truth I think you actually look cool in that form."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 am

Another nice thing. "Uh.. well those two things are the nicest things that anyone has ever said to me," I said. My tail started to twist frantically and loop. It poked me on the shoulder. Ouch. I swatted at it. When my tail starts to wag frantically, that means I'm nervous. I told it to stop in mhy mind... nothing. Gods. I cursed under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 pm

I smiled and said, "They're true as well. Why don't we hang out as friends for a while and see if we either stay as friends or become something more. I promise though I'm not like the other Aphrodite gits but you might have noticed that already."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 pm

"Y-Yeah. That sounds good," I said, this is when I get really nervous. I take out my sword and start to rub it. My tail was going crazy in the background. I looked away, acting like this is normal. Although I am a bad actor. I didn't exactly know what to say. I jumped down from the statue next to her. That was a ten foot drop. I kept doing my nervous quirks.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:09 pm

I smiled and held out my hand for him to shake if he wanted to. I was curious about one thing though. I asked him, "Would it be possible for you to make me become what you are though? I mean I know it might sound crazy that someone would want that but I think it would be amazing."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:19 pm

I shook her hand. "You know what you ask of me will change your life forever right? We would have to travel to Muspellheim the realm of my father.. thats a big quest you ask of me. Are you sure you want this?" I asked, putting my sword into my sheath. This was a very serious decision. Most of the time my father burns the people alive who try to change themselves, then again he did give Katropis to Piper. So anything could happen.
"You would never find companionship other than people who look like yourself," I said.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 pm

I nodded and said, "I am aware of the consequences however in my eyes the rewards far outweigh the risks. I will go wherever you take me. Please just lead the way, Ezeran."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 pm

"Ok then... you asked for it," I said and gripped her shoulder. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I suddenly felt it. We disappeared leaving a pile of ash. Muspellheim here we come... I alsmo might be able to see my father...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School for Demigods?   New School for Demigods? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School for Demigods?
Page 1 of 1