Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated)   Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 pm

"If you know what's best for you," I said. "You would."
I have long hair but that does not mean I want to be a girl. Ian Ian Ian Damian Damian. What is it Ghost Nappa? You could always use you're illusions and deceptions. Interesting point Ghost Nappa, maybe you are not totally worthless.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated)   Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 pm

I smirked and shifted Trina back into her male form, Trey and then said to Dana, "Good bye, Dana. Hope you enjoy your new life." I then vanished in a pile of ash. My laughing still resounded through the living room and no one knew where I would go.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated)   Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 pm

"I swear I'm going to sue you for this!" I said. "And when I do I will win"

"DO YOU HEAR ME, DAMIAN ALWAYS WINS!" I yelled.

....Will dad help me, no he's dad, he's crazy. Says the one with at least ten demons and a ghost haunting him. SHUT THE HELL UP GHOST NAPPA! Who else could I ask for help... I could always.... Nah, that's crazy talk. Very crazy talk. Says the one.... Goddammit Nappa! Shut up! We will find a way to reverse this. And quit being so negative Nappa.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated)   Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Underestimate Your Colleagues (M Rated)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2