Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Exchange (M Rated)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Harley A. Lethe
Harley jumped up in front of Erik, taking the full lashing of the whip.
"No-one hurts my Erik." she growled, trying to ignore the pain. Yet another scar to add to her extentive collection. "Especially not you, puttana." she spat on the floor after she said the word to show her disrespect, and continiued to stand in front of Erik, guarding him sort of. "Przepraszam za wcześniej."she adds, exceot talking to Erik now. Today had been busy indeed.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:03 pm

I would be back to my dorm at this point. If it wasn't for screaming I wouldn't be here. I had two natures, like my father. He would either cause trouble for the Gods, or help them out. Dual-natured, I supposed.

"Stop this," I said, slightly charmspeaking. "Harley does not need to die, she did nothing wrong."
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:15 pm

I started to shake uncontrollably, I grew a foot taller, my horns grew to one foot, my claws got shrper, and my teeth went competely jagged. I was getting to my full demon form. I punched Erik. He flew something like fifty feet. I had to stop this I've known Erik since I was 5. No, don't. Let the world burn. Father? Yes, let it burn. NO! YES! I jumped over to Erik and started to pound his face in.

I caught his hand when he tried to hit me and I kicked him ten feet backwards. I turned to Harely. "Don't talk, I'm angry enough with you as it is. Just remember something... whatever happens next is on YOUR HEAD!" I said and punched Ezeran through a tree. I punched him, I know this isn't him. I know that... but I can't let this happen. I can't let him become his father. I lifted him up by the neck,
"I WAS TRAINED BY ADOLF HITLER! YOU KNOW THAT! WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ME!?" I yelled at him.

"Because I choose to.." My father said through me. I stabbed my claws into his chest and threw him into the succubi. I looked at Piper.
"H-Help me," I said and my eyes turned dark red again.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 pm

I knew what was happening I had an idea. It was insane but it might just work. I vanished in ash and then appeared again holding Ezeran's spellbook. Perhaps I could find a way to help Ezeran with this. I flipped through the pages quickly and then I found it, the spirit expellation spell. I would expel Ezeran's father's spirit from his body. I did not want Ezeran to become his father nor did I want anyone to die because of my actions. After this... I would go live in solitude. No one would care. Everyone hated me now. Nobody wanted me around anymore. I said, "Hazasharli Mintokiponic Tekorpenoka!" I repeated this spell over and over again and would continue to repeat it over and over again until Ezeran's father's spirit was out of him.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:39 pm

I felt so conflicted, part of me wanted to kill everyone but then I wanted to help. I want to help some how, I have to do something. I can just kill them, no you are going to help them. I collapsed to my knees. Curse you father and your split personality disorder.
"Stop it... this violence..."I said. "Conflicted between two natures."

I took up once again.

"Will this madness ever end?" I asked, charmspeaking. "My father is the Lord of Tricks, these people do not deserve to die."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"ERGH! My love, know this, if I survive this... I want you to live with me forever... AGH! As my wife... GRGH! Hot mom," I managed a weak smile. I was in more pain than I ever was in before. I roared like a lion to the sky and went down on all fours feeling the spirit jump out of me. I fell to the ground, pained as all hell. "My lover... I just want a normal... well... a normal demon life.. I go to work, I come back, we spend time with eachother, eat dinner, take care of our baby, and have sex. Is that too much to ask?" I asked her with a huge pained look in my eye.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 pm

I looked at Ezeran still hurt but what he said... could it be true that after all that had happened he still wanted to be with me? I ran across the field to him and fell into his arms crying. I just wanted my Ez back. Nothing mattered to me other than that anymore. That was my only wish.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:54 pm

I feel guilty, for being selfish. I convinced Trey to be a sacrifice and now because of me, Harley is a demon. I don't feel bad for killing Trey though, he was a liability. I have dual natures, and I'm in conflict a lot. Vegeta Jr, this was a selfish idea. Very selfish. I need help.

"Why am I so selfish? No, why am I always in conflict?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm

"Let's go back to our apartment.. I just wanna be with you and the baby right now. Is that ok?" I asked smiling at her. I kissed her lovingly. There is no need to cry. I love her more than life itself. I held her tight. I don't want to lose her. I always want to be with her. Feeling her. Listening to her. Loving her. Always. I will always love her. I got up, leaning on Pipes. I nodded at her. I nodded at Erik.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 pm

I looked at everyone here. I bit into Harley's neck and sucked the venom out of her making her human again. I then said to everyone there, "Everyone, today was a momentous day. We have each been through a lot. Felt the pain of battle and for what? Because of jealousy? Hatred? Lust? I say that from here on out we should all make a pact. From this day forward we shall work together to make sure that things never go this far again. We shall be the protectors of Demigod Academy. We will make sure arguments and battles are settled before they ever make it this far. Who's with me?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm

"Fine, I guess," I said. "Also, maybe you should see if that guy wants to join...."

"What's his name? Oh yeah Aaron Stone, son of Atlas. Maybe he'd like to join"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 pm

"When have I never not been in you.. uh, I mean with you," I said jokingly and smiling at her. I kissed her on the cheek. I looked at Erik with a look that says 'You better join my wife and I' I turned back to her.
"Can we please go home... I am so hurt right now..." I said almost falling over.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 pm

I nodded and said, "Let's go home, my love. I'm so sorry about everything. I'm sorry about me. I've made such a big mess of things. I just wanted... more people to love me. I should've known that you're love is enough by itself. Let's go home." I vanished in a second leaving a pile of ashes where I once stood.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:31 pm

"If it wasn't for her, Trey would have never been a liability." I muttered. "He would have never had to die."

I started to walk into the distance, staff in hand. I'm going back to my dorm, and I'm going to think over what I've done.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Harley A. Lethe
What the hell? What had just happened? Harley fell to her knees in shock as Piper and her husband left, simply staring at the pile of ashes on the floor. The boy whom had killed Trey wast heading out of there too. Now, it was just Harley, Trey's dead body, and Erik. She decided to ignore the latter, and check on Trey's dead body.
"I'm sorry, Trey. . . I told you not to be so stupid." she sighed, after making her way to the body, shooting a quick glance at Erik. "Any chance you can help me carrie him back to campus?" she shouted over to Erik, deciding to not ignore him anymore. Besides, she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 pm

I fell to the ground. I'd just come back from trying to kill Shaw and he averted me AGAIN! In the meantime of escaping me, he shot me in the stomach. I came back looking for medical help, but I heard a fight in the forest so I came looking. I took the car i was drving and I threw it at Ezeran. Oh god... oh no I'm dieing. I don't want to die. I... I don't want to die. I took my hand away from my stomach, oh god, that's a lot of blood. I turned around to her.
"S-Sure," I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Harley A. Lethe
For a split second, Harley's vision was filled with the darkest black she'd ever seen. Someone was right on the brink of death. As in, only a few minutes away from dropping dead. Her vision cleared up, and then she saw it. Blood. Lots and lots of blood. All of the liquid was dripping from the stomach of Erik. Her eyes widened as she ran towards him.
"Omigod, what happened, Erik? Nevermind, not enough time." she began to fret about him, but realised two things. A} she was making things worse, and B} he was running out of time. "Trey can stay here and rot. He'd preffer it that way. Now quickly, let's get you back to camp. Do you still have that cloak thing, or does it take too much for you to work it?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 pm

"Too much. Not enough time. Feel... myself dieing. I'm ok with it," I said smiling at her. She was so beautiful, then I coughed up blood. I fell to my knees. :I'm ok with dieing... I'll just come back like I always do," I said as I coughed up more blood. I looked at the sky.. so beautiful. Everything is so beautiful. The light that shines in mu miond. Harley.
"Harley.." I said and coughed up more blood, getting paler. "I only spent a little time with you.. yet... I.. I love you," I said as my hand went limp, along wit the rest of myself. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Harley A. Lethe
He was dead. Erik was dead.
"I love you too, I think. . . I shall have to tell you that when you're alive again. If you're alive again." she knelt down next to him, stroking his soft hair. It was weird, stroking a dead person. He's not dead. . . Not yet. Not unless he doesn't come back soon. Right now, he's just sleeping. . . When he doesn't turn up to class, he's just missing. But he's not dead. She kissed him gently on the cheek, before standing up and walking away, a single tear dripping down her cheek. She didn't even spare a thought for Trey.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:14 pm

I got up. Where the hell was I? I pulled out a knife. I made it float and pointed it at her then leaned on a tree. "I have three questions for you," I said to her when she turned her back.
"Number 1, Were you the one who killed me?," I said and pointed to her.
"Number 2, Did I kill that guy?" I said pointing to the dead kid.
"Number 3, Who the hell am I?" I asked. Who was I?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Harley A. Lethe
She froze as the knife was pointed at her, and the familiar voice rang out. He was back already? Even worse, he couldn't remember whom he was.
"One ; I would never kill you. I love you, and you love me. Two ; no, you didn't. Some insane child of Loki did. And three ; you're Erik, son of Hades. My boyfriend. You were killed. . .and now you're back." she tried to keep her confusion and her fear out of her voice, and succseeded. He didn't need to know her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 pm

I looked her over. She wasn't lieing. I walked up to her. I made the knife go back to my holster. I kissed her with all my might. I broke away.
"Yeah, I remember now... I was the one who lived throug hthe holocaust. Just so you know, I can literally smell fear so, don't try to hide it from me," I said to her, my eyes were even more black then before. I cracked my neck. "Shaw... killed me," I said looking up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Harley A. Lethe
"I know he did. I saw you die, remember?" she poked his arm lightly, before wrapping her arms around him, hugging him tightly. "I'm so glad you didn't die for that long. I was thinking it would be a couple of weeks before they let you out." she admitted, still not releasing him from the hug. She had seen him die ; he would be lucky if she ever let go of him again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 pm

I hugged her back. "I can't believe... I'm alive... I just told you that I would come back to comfort you... I really think that was the last time I was going to die," I said and hugged her so tightly. I kissed her head. She is so amazing. "I love you Harley," I said and hugged her even tighter. She was the most perfect thing in my life. I smiled. One of the only times I smiled. I closed my eyes, drinking in all of it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Harley A. Lethe
Seeing that Erik had smiled made her smile. She hadn't been with him for long, but he hadn't smiled much, and to see him with a grin on his face made her feel happy inside.
"I can't believe that you're alive either. . . I love you Erik." she whispered into his ear, still not letting go. "Now let's get out of here. There's too much death here for me to handle. The shadows are still hanging around Trey's body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Exchange (M Rated)   Life Exchange (M Rated) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Exchange (M Rated)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2