Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

In the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:15 am

I chuckle lightly. "You got that right." I sighed. "I guess when your realated to gods you don't have a very normal life."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 am

"Very true," I replied. "You have to fight monsters. Train with other demigods etc. It's not normal from a mortal's point of view, I guess."
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 am

"It may not be normal but it sure is fun." I smiled. "I mean we get the rush of being in combat. Some gat power, others gifts, it is really quite amazing."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:48 am

"I know," I replied. "The powers may range from flight to super intelligence or to fire control. It depends on who your god parent is."
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:57 am

"I would love to have fire control. It looks so cool."I leaned back on my hands. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 am

"Teleportation," I replied. "Wouldn't have to walk that much."

I floated up and sat back down in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:42 pm

"Whoa! How'd you do that?" I looked up at him in the tree. "I can't even climb a tree."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:00 pm

"I can fly," I replied. "Pretty cool huh?"

I should probably mention one detail. The fact if I fly for overly extended periods of time I'll tire out. Or the fact I'm prone to crashing into objects.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

"Lucky. The only power I have is brain power. And that just means I'm smart." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:56 pm

"Maybe you might develop telekinesis," I shrugged. "You know the ability to move stuff with your mind."

"I can only fly so far without getting tired," I said.

Or crashing, I'm not going to mention the crashing.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:07 pm

"That would be cool." I pulled my knees up to my face and rest my chin on them. "Like how far can you fly?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm

"Well, I have flown from here to the dorms before," I replied. "It really just depends."

Depends on the weather kind of. Or if there's anything in my path that i can crash into.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

"That's cool." I sighed. "I'm tired." I looked around. "It's really quiet."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 pm

"Well,l we did kind of kill the last hellhound in the forest," I replied.

I held my hand in front of my face. I focused and charged lightning in my hand. I sighed and continued to watch and the sparks formed around my hand.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

I looked at him as he put his hand up to his face. "What are you-" I stopped when I suddenly saw sparks coming from his hand. "Wow. How'd you do that?" I asked as I let my knee's go and stared. It may have been just sparks but it was pretty.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:01 pm

"I'm the son of Thor," I replied. "So of course I have powers relating to thunder and lightning."

I stopped charging the electricity and let the sparks fly around my hand. People seem to think anything related to lightning is coo.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

"Oh, right." I laughed lightly. "So do you have any other powers?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 pm

"Not really, other than the ability to fly..... no," I replied. "Or at least I believe I don't."

I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 pm

"Hm." I was quiet for a minute. Until I perked up. "I want to go swimming." I said getting up. "You want to come?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm

"Sure," I replied. "It beats sitting up in this tree."

I fflew down from off the tree and landed back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:08 pm

I thought for a second. "Wait. I need a bathin suit." I sighed. I really didn't want to walk to my dorm to get one. "Whatever." I said taking off my shoes and jacket. I used my dagger to cut my pants into modest short-shorts. "Well I'm ready." I said and began walking towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:29 pm

"See you there," I said, before preparing to fly again.

I leaped off the ground and began flying in the direction of the lake. Flying high enough above the ground so I won't crash into objects.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

I smiled as I walked. Jumped over fallen branches and huge roots till finally I made it to the lake. I tossed my stuff behind me as I ran down to the dock smiling the whole time until I scream. "Cannonball!" The coldness of the water surprised me but I loved it. As I came up to the surface I laughed.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:00 pm

I land by the lake. around ten feet away. I set my battle axe down by a nearby tree. I wasn't worried about anyone trying to take it. No one but me can lift it anyway. I ran over to the lake and jumped in. I really didn't care if my clothes got wet.
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:08 pm

I laughed as he jumped in. Once he came up I splashed him and swam away fast laughing under the water. I couldn't open my eyes under water because it was so murkey. They didn't have the cleanest lake but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Forest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: The Forest-
Jump to: