Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Megz
Users.
Megz

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

I chuckled."You two sound like siblings bickering.If it wasnt for the hole life threatning thing it might even seem cute."I said,smiling slightly.I cheked the time and wince,seeing that my tatoo was glowing red.It wasnt really a tattoo.It was a tatto ontop and controled by a microchip wich gave my location and medical status.Real fun stuff.I mooved up my watch,trying to seem as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:56 pm

At least younger siblings don't have to fight for control over their body.
"We probably do sound like siblings" I said. "But siblings don't have to fight for control over a shared body."
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:59 pm

I chuckled."I see your point."I said,smirking.I tensed for a moment,having heard movement.And not the freindly kind."Were being watched."I said quietly to James-kun.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:04 pm

"Let me take a wild guess," I said. "After me?"

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised. Damian's tried to kill me before, but he's made it clear he has no more intentions of killing me.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:07 pm

I chucled and took out my revolver."Who knows?Might be for me."I said,smirking.It'd be nice to let of some steam and kill a couple people.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 pm

"Great, where's Damian when you need him?"I asked. "He's good at killing people."

"Most of the magic I know is defensive magic," I said. "Not much of an offense."

My plan is to stay alive using my magic and if it comes to it.... Nevermind, it won't.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm

I rolled my eyes and handed him my baretta."Just shoot anything that moves 'kay?A five year old could pull this off."I said to James-kun,or more or less growled.I didnt like getting shot at.I prefered being the shooter.I groaned,spoting the hooded figures,a.k.a the ninjas sent to kill James-kun or me or whoever the fuck they were sent to kill.I sighed and shot one through the head,once it stepped out of the shadows."Thisll be fun."I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Ninjas, can this get anymore like a cartoon? Oh well, Just shoot anything that moves.

I took aim at one of them and fired. The bullet went through the targets chest, killing them.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

"Good shot.Keep it up."I said to him,shooting down another eight or so ninjas.Again with the first line infantry?I mean come on.If theyre going to try to kill us atleast send something that I havent already killed before.I reloaded and shot one that got too close through the forehead.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:03 pm

I aimed at a few more ninjas and shot a few more in the chest. I think I'm getting the hang of this. Everything going good so far... God I hope I didn't jinx myself..... I already have enough problems of my own.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 pm

I rolled my eyes when some of the ninjas started throwing kunei knives.I dodged them easily and actually caught one and sent it back."'Leave or you will die.I dont care about your rank or your age.Leave.'"I said to them in japanese.It was one of the many manditory languages they taught at the training facility.Some of them actually ran the hell out of there,but the older ones,who werent as easy to shoot,stuck around.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Aw cmon, throwing knifes?

I dodged a few of them easily, although one manged to land in my left shoulder. I pulled the bloody throwing knife out of my shoulder and threw it aside.

"Dammit!" I cursed.

Last edited by Armada on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm

I growled,having run out of bullets."Time to die."I said,smiling devileshly.I shadow traveled and round house kicked one,chuck noris style,and sent him a good ten feet.I shadow traveled again and punched another one,knoking him out cold.I played dirty.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

"Dammit." I cursed. "This was my good jacket."

I placed my hand over my shoulder. Hopefully the knife wasn't poisoned.

(It better not have been poisoned.)
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

~Um no.Some explode but most are just regualr ass knives.
I shadowe traveled next to James-kun after I was done taking care of the leftover ninjas."I got like 3/4 of them.the others ran away.You?"I asked him,brushing my bangs out of my eyes.I hadnt even broken a sweat but the constant movement had done a number on my hair.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm

"Left shoulder got hit with a throwing knife," I replied. "But that's a minor injury."

I've faced much worse in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 pm

I chuckled."Lucky for a first timer.Most people freack out and get shot."I said,smiling devileshly.I pulled a band-aid out of my back pocket and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 pm

"I'm not exactly a normal person," I said.

I took the bandaid and placed it over my wounded shoulder.

I fought some ninjas today and got stabbed in the shoulder. Anyone else would have probably died. Semi-normal day for me I guess.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 pm

I sighed and sat on the rock."Atleast it wasnt Damian-kun.Now that would have been a drag."I said,trying to lighten the mood.This was a normal day for me but I wasnt so sure 'bout James-kun.Erigarth-dono sure.Hes a demon,killing is his thing.But James-kun was mortal-ish.Not as bounce back able.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 pm

"They were going to end up dying anyway," I said. "Maybe not shortly afterwards, but eventually."

"They had it coming."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 pm

I chuckled darkly."No they didnt.These are just brainwashed kids who dont know better."I said,shrugging.He deserved the truth.The song 'Run to the hills' from iron maiden played,signaling I had a text.I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and read the text.'Moron.The target will be killed.And you if you get in the way.I suggest you head to your dorm,somewhere far away.'I groane and checked who had sent the text.Fucking Chris.'Go to hell.'I wrote back.I put my phone away and sighed."Well your oficially wanted dead by my people.Good luck."I said,rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 pm

"Even still, they had it coming," I replied. "They're mortal, I'm not necessarily mortal."
"Unless they want an immortal demon hunting them down and killing them in their sleep" I said. "I suggest they leave me alone."

I hope they do try, I want to kill something.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 am

I laughed."You do know your not the only demon bearer,right?The NTF collects elite soilders they can use for there own devices.They might even offer you a job.Pays really well actuall."I said,a devilesh grin appearing on my face.I bet Erigarth-dono didnt mind.He wanted to kill people.James-kun was the guy who just wanted to stay in check.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 am

"He's one of the higher demons in hell," I replied. "Powerful compared to most demons."

"He probably would arrange their deaths if he doesn't kill them himself," I said.

Last edited by Armada on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

I chuckled."Damn do I love demons.They always have such a posotive way of thinking."I said,grinning.I put my gun away and sighed.I had wasted my best amo on pawns.What a bummer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next