Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Things they don't teach you at Demigod Academy;

How to avoid demon outbreaks. How to avoid being attached to a demon and to control it. How to avoid being killed by an insane maniac.

I sat on a nearby rock and looked the lake.

Last edited by Armada on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I walked along the lakes edge,everyonce in a while pausing to watch a frog or a fish.I spotted some guy sitting on a rock and decided to investigate further.I had to follow orders at some point."'ello.Im Alice.You?"I asked him,hands at my hips.He seemed familiar somehow.Weird.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:28 pm

"I'm James," I replied. "Grandson of Athena and Hecate."

At least it's relatively quiet inside my mind now. Well for now at least, I don't want to jinx my luck.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 pm

~BTW Alice is a ninja assasin and has files on any one dangerous...including james-kun.Just a heads up^^

I froze,having heard his name.No wonder he seamed familiar.He was in my files.I smirked."Nice to finally meet you.Hows Erigarth?"I asked him,still smirking.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 pm

!!!! How does she know?!

That's what I want to know. Only two, no four people know about this.

"How.... I have no idea what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:39 pm

I laughed."Damn.I thought erigarth would chose someone smarter."I said grining devileshly.I sighed and sat next to him on the rock."So...How long you been stuck in him Erigarth-dono?"I asked him,completly disregarding James.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:44 pm

"Two, three weeks," I said, dual voiced with Erigrath. "Give or take."

"And don't call me an idiot," I said, using my own voice again. "Sometimes I have to play stupid on somethings"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 pm

I chukled."Never said you were stupid James-kun."I said smirking.Well atleast he wasnt a complete idiot.I looked across the lake.So still and calm."Must suck,huh?"I asked him,hugging my knees.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:51 pm

"Yes, it's boring," I replied, dual voiced with Erigrath. "The kid's no fun."

Hey!

It's true.

..... I never asked for your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 pm

I chuckled."Well my people are watching you very closely.Damian too."I said,my face serious though my eyes cheerful.I streched to the sky and then rested on my elbows."Do you know how to fight with him?"I asked them.Didnt really matter who ansered first considering it was a yes or no question.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 pm

"Damian, you mean the insane psychopath that tried to kill me a few days ago?" I asked.

I looked around at my left hand that was covered in gauze. There was no injury or anything, it was there for another reason.

"Not yet, we're still establishing rules," I said.

Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:58 am

I chuckled."Yes Damian the physcopath."I said rolling my eyes.I laughed when he mention ground rules."Really?None of you have established who the dominant male is?"I asked,my eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 am

"No it's more or less restraining Erigrath from killing everyone in their sleep," I said. "Because he thinks that's fun."

But killing everyone in their sleep is fun.

See, this is why we sit around in my dorm room all day, for exactly that reason.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 pm

I rolled my eyes."Killing everyone in their sleep?Sure its fun but weres the sport in that?"I said shrugging.I sighed and looked over the lake."So how long you been in Demi-god academy?Your files..*cough*Um,Ive been here for about a week."I said,looking away.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:19 pm

"Five years," I replied. "Give or take."

Yes, five years of having a semi-normal life here. My life get turns upside down when I visited that beach. Who would of thought.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 pm

I chukled."You got here when you were ten?Lucky.When I was ten I had to go kill the president of Switzerland."I said,smiling devileshly.No point in killing someone if you cant brag about it.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm

"Erigrath doesn't care about bragging rights," I said. "He's already one of the higher demons in hell."

"He doesn't need much to brag. Nor does he care about bragging."

Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I laughed and shook my head."Ive always liked demons.Theyre so much fun to hunt."I said with a devilish smile.I took out the string that was holding back my hair and sighed."It dosent get easy having demons is it?"I asked him,my face expressionless but my eyes pained.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 pm

"Nope, it just makes it even worse," I said.

I can't walk outside without worrying about what the hell Erigrath might do. It's like watching over a younger sibling, but worse. Way worse. Infinite times worse.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

I chuckled darkly."You know your life worth a lot of money.I could by myself a nice island for your life."I said,smirking.Damn did I sound evil.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Without realizing it, my shadow had taken on the shape of Erigrath.
The mark on my left hand started to glow through the gauze that was covering it. My eyes turned a dark golden color.

"Not a chance," Erigrath said. "If he dies, I go down with him and I'm not going to let that happen."

(This is some sort of defense mechanism I guess.)

Last edited by Armada on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 am

I rolled my eyes."I have no intention of sending you back from wence you came Demon.If it wasnt for the inocent blood I would shed youd be burning in the depths of hell this very moment."I said,frowning.I sighed and brushed my bangs out of my eyes."Plus I dont want to make brooke sad.Shes a good kid."I said,looking at him,my face unreadable.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:38 pm

My shadow returned to it's original shape. My eyes reverted back to their natural brownish grey color. Gah, I hate when he does that, it's an energy drain.

Do you really think I care?

I never said you did care.

"I hate when he does that..."

Last edited by Armada on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 pm

I chuckled."You seem to hate everything he does."I said,smirking.I sighed and sat up."I should warn you though,letting him take over so quickly is a dead giveaway with my people."I said,my eyes no longer playful.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 pm

"I don't."
"He can't fully take control unless I allow it to happen," I said. "So instead he just does that."

"It freaking drains me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings   Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons, Psychopaths, and Younger Siblings
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next