Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Sad

Last edited by Scarlett O'Hara on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

I used all of my strength to force myself awake. I stood up quickly. I glared at her, my eyes blazing. Why would she betray me like this? I told her she shouldn't know about it and yet.... She betrayed my trust.
"What. Did. You. See?" I asked her, my voice actually sounding a little like the roars of The Beast.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:28 pm

" You know exactly what I saw, you shouldn't have tried to hide that from me, whats more I don't understand why you would hide it from me " I say tersely, I glare at him my eyes blazing with fury
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 pm

"There are some things... That people should not know in this world. I shouldn't even know this and yet I do. I don't know how it's possible, I just saw it and I don't know what to make of it. I... I'm going to take a walk," I said and walked down to the cliffside and walked along the edge of it. I heard a voice.

"Chase... I need to ask something of you," I said to Chase, as I was walking behind him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:34 pm

" Fine don't fall off a cliff " I say sarcastically, I walk back into my tent and start to read my book, I had something else to worry about at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 pm

I turned around. I saw a twenty five year ikd, African American standing there. "John? John White?" I asked, he was the father of Asai. "How... How is this possible? You.. You're dead," I said, taking a couple steps back. I noticed some things different about him, he had orange eyes, he had a huge scar across his chest and stomach that glowed yellow.

"No.. It would seem that way, but after that nuke... I had to put myself back together. Atom. By. Atom," I said to him. I looked at him with my glowing orange eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 pm

I sat reading my book, my mind kept wandering, seeing how it was kinda of hard to read about how you were going to die
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 pm

"You.. Your some type of.. I don't know," I said. I was so in shock, I was contemplating if I was going completely insane. I backed away. Something told me... I don't know exactly. Then he took my arm.

"Come, I have to show you something," I said, grabbing him by the arm and teleporting to a hospital for Demi-Gods and some Humans. I led him over to a table.
"You've heard aboiut the Plague correct?"

"Of course. The Beast caused it, didn't he?"
"No.. thats what the Gods want you to think, The Gods caused it by over flooding their Byfrost Generators,"
"What? No... That's impossible," I said, looking at him.
"Is it? The Gods have hid things from us for centuries. This plague... if Humans get it, there is no way they can cure it. They will die,""What? Haven't some..." I tried to think of any human who got the plague and didn't die... but couldn't.
"Yes. No human has ever come out of it alive. Although, I can save the Demi-Gods and bring about their potential God-hood. We can save The Demi-Gods and let the humans die. We could do it together, call it.... a process of evolution,"
"John... What exactly are you?"
"I am known by many names. You and most others call me by.." I tried to finish my sneteance, but was cut off by Chase.
"The Beast," I finished his sneteance for him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 pm

I tensed and quickly shut my book, something wasn't right, I ran in the direction that I had seen Chase go, but he wasn't there, where had he gone ??
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 pm

"Yes... that is the name I am most known for,"
"I am going to kill you," I said with rage.
"No.. your not. I know your not because I am the only person that knows why you had that vison of you being The Beast,"\
"I... I," I tried to say something... but he was right. "Why did I have that vision?"
"You will know it, when you come to realize that I am right,"
I threw a punch at John, but he blocked it easily, by grabbing my fist. He crushed my fist with his strength, I cried out. Nurses looked and came to help."Big. Mistake,"
John exploded, knocking me out. I woke up a little while later and looked at the Hospital. It was a pile of rubble. Then, several Demi-Gods walked up to me and thanked me. They.. they flew away.
I eventually made my way back to the camp site, I had a huge gash on my forehead, but i was too busy in shock to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:06 pm

I gasped " Chase what happened " I say, grabbing ambrosia
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:14 pm

"Nothing. I.. uh.. fell," I said, coming up with a believable excuse. I can't believe.. John is the Beast. I.. this is crazy. I don't even know what to say or think, I had a weird look in my eye.. Almost as if John had made me more powerful like he did with The Other Demi-Gods... I wonder. I snapped my fingers and a fireball grew inside of my hands.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 pm

I stared at him and backed away in fear, something was different about him, his powers were different
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 pm

i stood up. My feet were so hot, they were burning holes in the ground. I turned away from her. I looked at my hands... What... what did he do? I made two fists and brought them down. I screamed as pure darkness and chaos exploded out of the ground. I opened my eyes and looked, for one hundred yards, there was fire, Chaos, and pure darkness destroying the land. Oh no.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:21 pm

I stare at him in fear, " What happened to you " I say scared, I quietly start to back away towards my backpack
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:23 pm

"I... I don't know," I said. I felt a seering pain behind my eyes. I cried out in pain. I fell to my knees and covered my eyes. Then I looked at myself in a puddle. I had orange eyes. My skin started to turn into a light orange. Oh God oh god oh god.
"What... What is happening to me?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4