Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:36 pm

" I know about the beast " I say flatly, why did people always underestimate me, I was the daughter of the goddess of thought I can read people's minds
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"Oh yeah I forgot, you can read minds... so you know what I'm up against...," I say to her. I'm probably not coming back from this. I'll die.. with no one even coming to my funeral who wants to. I sighed. Why am I even doing this? It's not like I'll be remembered or anything, it happens all the time. People die when they save the world... well... sorta.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:44 pm

" cheer up, you'll have Nix by your side " I say trying to hide my jealousy
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 pm

"No.. I screwed it over with Nix tonight... now I have no one," I said. "So I guess... there's nothing left to lose," I say and shrug. Nix can be a bich sometimes. I wiped a tear from my face.
"You.. you uh, should get back to your tent," I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

" You have me" I say softly, what was I thinking, I nod and start to walk back
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 pm

I look back at her and smile. At least that's one person. I wait until she gets back into her tent, I teleport there and put a cellphone in her bean bag. I call it, she picks up.
"Ok, I need you to provide recon, I'm going to the Generator," I say and jump off the cliff. I land and get another call, from Nix. I pick up.

"Now, there is a trolly of explosives outside of the mansion they keeping da generator in, I say you go full speed and just ram it so it goes BOOM!" She says and Katie calls me.
"But, Nix, that would kill all of the souls in there," I say to Nix.
"It doesn't matter, dont screw me over again Chase," She says and hangs up.

~Try to act like the Angel in this situation give me an alternative option besides killing all those people~
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:01 pm

I read nix's mind and I scowled, ugh I was so going to teach her a lesson, I quickly grab the phone and call Chase " don't you dare kill those people, they are innocent, you don't want to be like the americans that nuked the innocent tribe, don't kill them " I plead
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm

"What am I supposed to do? If we're going to go in and raid the place we're going to need a much bigger team," I say to her. I wonder if she was thinking what I was thinking. Free the lost souls and get them to fight for us. It was such a long shot though... I don't know if it would work.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:09 pm

" I don't know about the whole lost souls thing, its risky but just don't kill the people, and by the way don't listen to Nix " I say hanging up
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:18 pm

I growled. "Torn again, Chase has to resort to his last option...," I say in a narrators voice and use a pillar to launch myself into the base they're keeping the generator. I took out my halberdier.
"NEVER FEAR! CHASE IS HERE!" I yell and slice three goblins in half. After I cleared out the court yard i wondered why Nix was so worried, this was easy. Then I realized it when a thirty foot bronze Talos lumbered over me. CRAP! I dodged one of his punches..
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm

I was bored so I decided to check in with Chase, I quickly picked up the phone and called him " Hows it going " I say
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

"Oh you know, attacking a thirty foot bronze Talos is new, but you know, I'm good, what's up with you" I asked sarcastically. I shot several ice bots at him, but all it did was make it angrier. I was punched by its fist and I smashed into the wall. It pulled back it's fist and tried to attack me, but I shot a huge lightning bolt at it. The Talos was shocked and almost fell back... Hmmm, I have a plan. I pulled all the storm clouds in a five mile radius above the Talos...
I smashed into the bich's cabin. I looked at her, my eyes were smoking. "Trying to get in the way of my love?" I asked and made fire and chaos explode in my hand. I looked at her angrily, baring my sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:48 pm

" Its all good except your girlfriend is trying to kill me " I say, I put my hand over the phone and I glare at Nix " What is your problem " I say annoyed
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

"NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled into the phone. "Just a... I don't know exactly," I said. "You might want to look out your window," I said and put my arms into the air. "TIME TO GET FRIED!" I yelled and then threw my arms down. Lightning burst from the clouds, almost one hundred feet wide and tall. Lightning burtst around me, I kept the bolt continuously. I kept making it bare down even harder onto the Talos until I didn't have anything left. The Talos was rubble and I was limping toward the generator. I got it it and with one last burst of energy I made two small icicles burst from my hand. The nergy erupted into me and carried me into the heart of the storm, where lightning burst into me, a tornado erupted around me. It was chaos.

"Not my girlfriend? Oh he's going to pay for that," I said and threw a chaos/fire bolt at the bich.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 pm

I hung up, I had other things to worry about at the moment, " Leave me alone Nix " I say dodging the bolt
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:02 pm

I fell to the ground, knocked out.

"YOU BICH! CAN'T YOU SEE IT!? THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU?" I yelled at her and threw five bolts at her,. I was so angry at her I can't even tell you.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm

I dodge the bolts " I'm sorry I can't help that " I say
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

I woke up. Lightning smoked from my eyes. Oof, I took a moment to register where I was.

"HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU DAMMIT!" I yelled and made a huge bolt with two hands and threw it at her. I broke down crying. Why did he choose her over me? WHY?!
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:33 am

I cry out as the bolt hits me, I crumple to the ground, " I'm sorry, I truly am " I say
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 pm

I climbed up the cliff side. I limped over to the camp, where the two girls are on the ground. I try to limp faster, but I am limping... so this is about as good as it gets. I was about ten feet away from them when I stopped. I had blood streaming from my mouth, a cut on my cheek, my clothes were ripped, I didn't have a shirt anymore and I was clutching my stomach.
"Well, it looks like you two had fun... wait... what?" I said and took my arm away from my stomach, I had a huge gash all across my stomach and chest. Blood was streaming down it and my arm was covered in it. I coughed up blood.
"Ouch," I said and crumpled to the ground.

"CHASE!" I yelled and jumped up. I ran over to him and kneeled by him.
"DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!" I yelled in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 pm

I weakly stood up and grabbed some Ambrosia and nectar, I ran over to Chase and kneeled by him " Omigods what happened " I say
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:57 pm

"Oh... you know... Thirty Bronze Talos punching me through a wall while monsters surrounded me and tried to kill me... the usual," I said jokingly and coughed up more blood. I looked at the sky. I snickered. I looked into their eyes.
"It's a nice day to die," I say, coughing up more blood.

"YOUR NOT DIEING ON ME!" I yelled and squeezed his hand tight. I won't let him die... I JUST WON'T.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:03 pm

I grab the vial of nectar " here drink this " I say gently
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:17 pm

I take it with one hand and shakily put it to my mouth. I sloppily drink it, some trickling down my cheek. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in. I look up at the stars. Chaos bored all of this, it's so beautiful. So... so... beautiful. Just like... just like Katie.
"I... lo-," i try to say to Katie, but cough up more blood. "L-love you," I say and fall unconscious.

I sigh and go into my tent where I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:21 pm

I smile, I bite my lip hopefully the nectar would work, I kiss his forehead and I quietly stand up and walk away, I wince as my side starts to hurt, Spots started to dance in front of my eyes and I cried out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next