Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meetings Come Unexpectedly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Control, its hardly what I call control. My temper got out of hand and if I didn't calm down when I did, god knows what could have happened. Today was too close of a call, too close for comfort.
"Control? You call that control?" I asked. "That was hardly what I would call control."
" If I wasn't able to calm myself down when I did, only the Gods would know what would have happened."
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:53 pm

"James, I know you're probably really annoyed, but we want to help ya," I told him. "I'll help you, if ya need me to so don't just try to think that we're just people that know you're trying to cope with a demon. Because I really do want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 pm

I rolled my eyes but said, "I guess I'm here for you too. It's not because I like you or anything it's just I hate seeing people struggle with their inner demons. Pun intended. But yeah you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

"The thing is, I don't want too many people to know," I said. "If the wrong person finds out it could mean disaster for us all."

Just why did this have to happen to me. Out of all the people that go to this school, it happened to me. I'd rather if to have been me than anyone else but was there a reason for this to have happened to me?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 pm

I looked at James. "Don't worry," I told him. "I won't tell a soul." Suddenly, I fast wind picked up. I shivered then jogged over to the sunny spot, warming up.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 pm

I nodded and said, "I promise that I'm never going to tell anybody. It would probably freak too many people out if they were to know and believe it. Besides we wouldn't want anybody to use it against you. You have my word that I won't ever tel anyone."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm

"Thanks for understanding," I said.
Honestly I was expecting a different reaction. I was expecting to for them to freak out and try to kill me. Well I'm pretty sure most people would react that way though. Fortunately these girls weren't like that, which I was thankful for.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

I was still sitin in the sun tying to dry up, but I could still hear them. "You're welcome, James," I smiled. "And I swear, if anyone finds out and tries to use it against you, I'm hear and I have a little something something to make them deaf." I couldn't help myself but say that.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:36 pm

I smirked and said, "Yeah and if I'm around I'll make sure they get their very own ice sculptures. Themselves." I didn't like anyone messing with my allies. I didn't have any friends. I had one lover. I had two allies. No friends.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm

"Glad to know that I can trust people," I smiled.
They believe that I can control Erigrath. Well, what I consider control and what they consider control are two different things, but it's still a confidence booster.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

"And you can count on it," I smiled. "As long as I'm living, I'll be there to help you, James." I stood up and walked over to them, considering my clothes were almost fully dry, I was okay.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:38 pm

I nodded and said, "Yeah, so... who's next?" I wondered who would make someone do what or say what next. This game was very interesting and it was getting a lot of things out in the open about things I wanted to know about.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:04 pm

"I kind of lost track," I said.
"Wait, I had just taken my turn, didn't I?"

Yes, you did.

I wasn't asking you. Will you please just be quiet?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 pm

"It's your turn acutally, Amy," I told her, smiling. Thhis Truth or Dare was actually being more fun than I actually thought. Plus I have the chance to help someone. "So, Truth or Dare Amy?"
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:03 pm

I smirked and said, "Truth, ask me anything you wish to know about me. Except of course for the secret to my ice sculptures. That's completely out of the question until later." I wondered what kind of question she might ask. I honestly had no secrets worth keeping except for that.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm

This was fun and interesting. Wonder what was going to be asked?This was more fun than I expected, I thought something worse was going to happen to be honest.

That's because you always hypothesize the worst case scenario and expect it to happen.

Yes, that's true... Wait a second! No one asked you.!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Because Amy wouldn't tell us the secret, I decided to ask her something else. Maybe something that can actually make James and me laugh or at least smile. "What was the most funny/embarrassing moment of your life so far?"
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 am

I laughed and said, "Well, that's hard to answer because I don't really have any embarrassing or funny moments in my life. It's always been serious and calculated so there hasn't really been much time for that. I suppose an interesting moment though would be the first ice sculpture I had ever made. In the story I will give away my secret of how I make my ice sculptures and I trust you two well enough now to think that you won't tell anyone else if I tell you my secret. Would you like to hear the tale?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 pm

"Sure," I said. "I guess it would be awesome"

Everyone got to know how the ground was scorched where I was standing, I answered. I suppose it's only fair we hear your story.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:16 pm

I laughed. "Of course you can trust us," I said. "Because I do believe we're all starting become friends now aren't we?" I looked over at both James and Amy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings Come Unexpectedly
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: The Lake-
Jump to: