Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meetings Come Unexpectedly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 am

I smirked and said, "I'll be the first person to have to go. Come on ask me anything or tell me to do anything." I was excited about this. This was going to be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 am

Why couldn't she have picked rock climbing? That sounded safer than truth or dare, a hell of a lot safer.

Or trashing one of the dorm buildings.

Did I ask for your opinion on this? I believe I didn't Erigrath....
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:41 pm

I thought for a bit on what I should dare Piper. Harsh or not? There isn't really that much of a difference so… "I dare you to lick the bottom of your own shoe." Not my best dare but I was feeling sloppy today:
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:48 pm

I smirked and said, "Simple." I picked up my shoe and since we didn't make any specifications I created an icy covering over the bottom of my shoe. I then licked the ice and since my tongue was as cold as the ice itself it didn't stick. I then made the ice disappear and put my shoe back on.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 pm

"Clever," I said.

I think I'm being watched, I looked around quickly. There was no one there, it's probably nothing. I'm most likely imagining things.

Last edited by Armada on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:23 pm

I watched as Piper covered her shoe with ice. My mouth was wide open when she finished. "Smart," I said laughing slightly. "Okay then," I said redoing my pony tail. "Dare me or get me to tell you anything."
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I smirked and said, "Ooh this is going to be fun. I dare you to... hmm... jump into the lake." This was going to be hilarious to watch her do this. I couldn't wait to see it happen.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Judging from what's been done so far... It's not going to escalate that much. I'm hoping everyone has forgotten about the disagreement by now. I know I'm not that lucky but I can hope right?

No.

Shut up. I didn't ask you.

Last edited by James on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 pm

I stared curiously at Piper. I had a feeling that she did, or will do something to the lake water so I walked over to the sunlight, stood in it for a few seconds and then jumped into the lake, where I made it as hot as a jacuzzi. "As hot as a jacuzzi," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 pm

I smirked and used my power to bring down the water's temperature to 50 degrees fahrenheit. I knew this would not freeze the water but it would make it extremely cold. I smirked and said, "Alright you can come out of the water now."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm suprised no one has asked me anything yet. I tried not to think about it too much. I didn't want to jinx myself. Still, I would've expected I would have been asked first or something.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 pm

I could feel Piper trying to bring the water temperature down, but I had just enough energy to make the water around me 65 degrees. FInally getting out of the lake, I was dripping wet and my clothes were as well. I sat down on a nearby rock and squeezed my ponytail, making the water drip down. "Who's next?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 pm

I looked over at the boy and said to him, "Look's like it's your turn. So what'll it be. Are you gonna make me do a truth or a dare?" I wondered what he would have me do. I was starting to become interested in this boy. Something wasn't quite right here.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 pm

"Truth," I said.
Wait, what? Why'd I say that? Erigrath, why'd you do that?...

I did nothing.

I would be more trusting of that if you didn't just try to kill some one less than an hour ago.

Last edited by Armada on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 pm

I thought for a moment. "Why were you so snappy earlier?" I was starting to get really curious about him. I mean, he seems pretty okay now...
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 pm

I nodded and said, "Yeah and what was that about with the ground being scorched where your feet were? That was really weird." I knew that those two things were connected somehow so it was still basically the same question.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 pm

They probably wouldn't believe me if I told them. Option 1 includes lying, option two is telling the insane sounding truth....
"You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 pm

I sighed. "I probably would, so just tell us already!" I said. "Honestly, James, I can believe alot of things. I mean, I believed I was a demigod!"
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:49 pm

I nodded and said, "Yeah, and I believed that I could get along with boys without hating them constantly. Sorry not helping but still you can tell us."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:59 pm

I sighed, there was no way around it.
"What would the simplest explanation for me to tell you," I said. "Well I'll just tell you the whole story, it'll be easier that way"

"A few days ago, I had this dream where I was at the beach, and there were two demons. They were arguing over something." I stated. "One of them summoned another demon, and the next thing I knew I was on fire."

"But the weird thing was I wasn't dying or burning up," I said. "The demon I guess, had attached itself with me, I could see what was happening but I had no control over it."

"I woke up after that, only to find out it wasn't a dream"

That was a horrible explanation.

Shut up. That's how I remember it.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 pm

I nodded and listened as James told the story. "It isn't that hard to believe," I shrugged afterwards. "So that's why the ground where your feet were was burning..."
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 pm

I nodded and said, "Oh wow, I'm sorry, dude. I had no idea. I still don't like you but I do have a certain amount of respect for you now. That must be hard work having a demon inside of your body like that."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:31 pm

"It is," I said. "The scorched ground and temper are the side effects."
Unfortunately they aren't the worst of the side-effects, I though to myself. Other side effects include demonic transformations, hearing voices inside your heads that disturb your thoughts, and loss of concentration.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

"I feel like hugging you right now, James, because that's a really tough thing to go through," I said, feeling bad for him. "But sadly, I'm still drenched and I don't want to get you wet."
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:44 pm

I laughed and said, "Heck I might even hug you just as a sign of respect and I hate boys. That just shows how amazing I think it is that you're actually maintaining control over that demon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come Unexpectedly   Meetings Come Unexpectedly - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings Come Unexpectedly
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: The Lake-
Jump to: