Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 pm

I moaned, breaking away from the kiss just to moan. It's only fair to return the favor. I felt around for her breasts, they were bigger, a lot bigger than mine. I kneaded them together, and pinched her nipples. I was extremely horny now.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm

I moaned but didnt breack away from the kiss.One of my hands moved away from her breast and slowly started rubbing her cunt.I was getting wetter by the second and I just felt good allover.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

I didn't break away from the kiss, and moaned loudly in her mouth. Goddamn! I was getting so wet! I pulled her a little closer, put ripped off my panties and gave her a mishievous smile. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

I ripped of my own panties and stuck my index finger in her pussy.I did it slowly,teasing her.She was super wet and I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:15 am

I screamed is ecstasy as I felt her finger enter me. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. I just... it's been awhile ok? Not everyone likes a semi-big breasted, rench, blonde lady anymore. It's come and gone. Ah! My god!
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 pm

I chuckled and stuck my finger in there again,slow like last time,but deeper.My other hand gave her breast a squeez.I just loved her boobs.They were just so big.Hot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok its been a LONG time. I screamed. Just so much pleasure! I almost couldn't hold it in anymore... Errghh.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 pm

I chuckled."No as tenido en un largo tiempo no?"I siad,in spanish.I stuck my middle finger in there and started slow but then built up speed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:12 pm

"AH! Yeah it's been a while," I bit my lip. Oh god. I clenched the bed sheets and arhced my back so I didn't move. I clenched even harder and arched my back even higher and started to rock my hips into her finger.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I chuckled.She understood spanish.HOT.I made my fingers go in and out of her faster and while doing so I squeezed her breast.She was preety damn wet and so was I.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 pm

I couldn't take it anymore. I came all over her hand. Oh my gods! AH! It was the best feeling I have had in such a long time... I felt like I just wanted to melt into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:50 pm

I licked her realaese of my hand and cleaned out her pussy too.I smirked.I gave her a kiss and then changed back into my clothes."Thanks babe."I said,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I would love to return the favor," I smiled and nibbled on her ear before licking her earbone. I used my hands to grip the bottom of her shirt and pull it up and off of her. I pushed her down onto the bed and crawled on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:24 pm

I smirked."Fine with me."I said in a sexy voice.I undid the button on my jeans and shook em off fast.This girl seriously knew how to turn me on.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 pm

I smiled and kissed her gently on the lips and left a trail of kisses down to her neck where I started to suck on it, biting it every once in a while but mostly sucking. I moved lower and latched onto her breast where I made a clockwise swirl in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 pm

I moaned and arched my back.I gripped the sheets and bit my lip.I usually kept myself undercontrolled in bed when it came to girls.Overthinking this stuff could cause unwanted pregnancy.In a girl and guy thing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm

I smiled and stopped. "Nooo no keeping yourself under control now," I said. I would completely stop if she wasn't putting her best effort into it. I smiled and crossed my arms, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 pm

I smiled devileshly and gave her a long and hard kiss.Screw controlinhg myself."Hows that for an answer?"I asked her,wrapping my arms her waist, and pulling her closer too me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: New York-
Jump to: