Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} Empty
PostSubject: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:33 pm

I walked into starbucks and payed for a coffee. Oh god I just had to get out of their. No one was my type, no one was friends with me, I was always rough as hell, and I found out I am bi-sexual. Wow. Big day. I took a sip of coffee and began to drink. Oh god. I am never going to find anybody, I'm always hard to get and when I play, I always am rough.
"Agh... fuck," I said to myself, istting alone at a booth.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:49 pm

I ran into starbucks and quickly shimmied out of my jacket wich was coveed in blood.I looked around and smirked.Nobody even looked up.I loved New york.Nobody cared about what the fuck was goin on unless it included them and their money.I sighed,noticing some of the black suits were still following me.I ducked into a random both and found myself withe some chick.She was cute.I pulled the wig off my head and my brown,gold streacked hair fell out from the mass of curly red hair."'ello.Im amria.Pretend you know me for a sec,kay?Im kinda trying to get away from somebody."I said,smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 pm

I smiled as a girl sat next to me. Hot. Probably not Bi or lesbian though. So I went back to my miserable mood. I rolled my eyes as some suis came in. I hated guys wearing suits, ok acting camp. here we go. I untied my pony tail, stawberry blonde hair dropped and it showed off my veluptious red eyes. I put my arm around the girl, in a casual way like we were friends, I started to say stuff to her like, Don't look to the right, I think they are right there. I smiled at her then I looked back at the suits who left.
"I think they are gone?" I asked and stated at the same time and took my arm out from over her.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 pm

I smiled and played along till they left."Damn Muther fuckers.I kill one embassador and their on my ass like a black guy on....*cough*..fried chiken.Um....lets start over."I said,facepalming.I looked at her and smiled."'ello.My names Maria Teresa but you can call me Terra.Im from Peru.You?"I asked her,smiling slightly.I wasnt good with people.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 pm

"Uh... My name is Annaline. I'm from... a place," I said, yeah I don't tell everyone that I'm the Daughter of Ares. I'm just saying. My smile faded as I readdjusted my bra, so uncomfortable. I tapped the table for a minute before getting up. "I think I am gonna go" I said and jerked a thumb towards the exit before walking out onto the streets of New York. I took sips of coffee while walking.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:29 pm

I sighed and slumped in my seat."Fuck.So hard to find Bi chicks."I muuttered.Just like me to scare away a hot chick.I looked up and noticed she was being followed by some guys in trench coats.Oh crap the probably think shes an acomplice or something.I stood up and walked out and took out both my baretas.I walked up behind the two trechcoats,shot them,and threw their bodies into an ally.I sighed and looked around trying to find her.Trechcoats always come in pairs of six.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

"AAAGH!! I'm bi! I'm not into that kind of stuff!" I yelled when I heard a fwipping sound. I ran down the street and found an alkey to hide in. Don't kill me please. Please. I was good at fighting but this guy or girl had a gun. I hugged my legs. Waiting for the end.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

I started getting shot at so i ducked into an alley.I crouched and started re-loading when I noticed Annaline."Um...'ello..again..Can you shoot a gun?There some guys that want to kill me and aperantly you too and both of us shooting would be a lot easier."I said,after I finished re-loading both my guns.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Ok now I have the upper hand, now that I have a gun. I ripped a gun out of her hand and took off my coat and scarf, revealing my sleaveless shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and gave her a flirty smile. "Just incase you didn't know, I am bi," I said, winking at her. I jumped out of cover and used my muscular body to an advantage. I jumped on a parked Taxi and used it as cover. I jumped off of it and used the blunt side of the gun to hit the another guy in the face. I shot another and another. Eventually i took out five.
"Is that it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:50 pm

I smirked after I finished taking out about 4 guys."For now."I said,putting my baretta back nin its holster."Hold on a sec.I gotta fix some memories."I said turning around.I stood on one of the taxis and snapped my fingers."Nada passo"I muttered and soon everyone went back to their usual routines.Damn how I loved magic.I jumped off the taxi and walke dup to Annalie."Sorry for getting you involved.Their usually not as mean to straight people but since Im bi and aperantly you are too*wink* they started shooting at us."I said,hands at my hips and a goofy smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

"Apparently," I said, smiling. I smiled at the girl, hot. Incredibly. I acted nonchalantly away and whistled innocently as I walked away. I knew she would follow. I was a hard to get woman. I wanted her to beg for me to do her and then I might. Maybe I won't. Maybe I will. Doooo doo do do do doooooooooooooooooo. I whistled an old tun e while walking, maybe fifteen feet across from her.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm

I chuckled and followed after her.Once I caught up t her I slowed down my pace and walked normaly."So your a demi-god right?Thas cool.Im a sorceress."I said,grinning.I dug around in my pocket and found a green scrunchy.I tied my hair up in a messy bun and laughed."You must think Im extremly crazy by now."I said,sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:19 pm

"What? I'm not a demi-god," I said, and looked around. Anyone could be watching. A sorceress. That... is hot, but I am the hard to get lady. So I cannot let on that I think she is attractive at all. I whistled innocently as she walked next to me. I stroked a bit of hair out of my eyes, my long, shoulder length hair. I kept walking, minding my own business as I looked at her with my piercing and... I already said this, but veluptious blue eyes. I gave her a little wink.
"So... what would you like to do now,"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 pm

I laughed."I dunno.Geuss thats up to you."I said,both my hands in my pockets.Again,I wasnt good with people.I was the rebel yankee who got arested and slept with random people on a daly basis.I was good at killing people but my social skills needed a little work.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 pm

"Mmm. I'm not good with decisions," I said and quickened my pace. Of course I was playing hard to get, I always do. When I was... attracted or feeling hot, my hair would turn white, as it is doing right now. Although, she wouldn't know if I was attracted or not... Would she? No. At least I hope not. I walked into Times Square and looked at the billboards before smiling and brushing some hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 am

I smiled,once we reached Times square."I love this place.Theres just so much to do."I said,grinning.I looked around and noticed a bunch of restaurants.It was almost lunchtime too.Hmm."How about I treat you to lunch?Sure its probably not gonna make up for almost getting you killed but its a start."I said,looking away.Why couldn this stuff be easy like shooting or hooking up?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 am

"That sounds nice," I said, I was secretly frowning inside... I was sort of hoping she would ask for us to hook up in the nearest hotel... Although, I'm good with lunch ^^ I walked into a Chinese Food Restaurant accidentally. I looked around, uhm... I shrugged at the girl as the waiter showed us to our table, which was one of those round booths that you can sit next to each other in. Oooo I could think of a lot of things to do here. I secretly face palmed myself, why do I always just want to go crazy with every woman I come in contact with?
"So..."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm

I looked around and smiled.The activity reminded me of home.And having been stuck in Siberia,freezing my but off for a $40,000 bounty the warmtha and the sociality was refreshing."So you been in New york long or just visitin?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 pm

"Yeah, I live here," I used to live in France that is the... whole... French Accent thing. I sat a bit closer to her, a bit more interested than I should be, and considering she tries something I will let it happen until I feel that I need to break away, of course, I always will eventually let her have me. It's happened once before but I was an amature when it came to girls.
"How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Hm.I drummed my fingers against my mouth, thinking."Ive been here often but I usually tend to leave once Ive gotten my money."I said.I adjusted my bra,which was atleast a size too small.They just didnt make bras that big in america.A waitress came and I ordered a Dr,pepper.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 pm

I ordered a Dr. Pepper a well. He scurried off. I smiled at her, Damn her breasts looked restricted. Americans call it, hot. She is incredibly hot. I smiled at her and my heavy french accent took over as I whispered in the waiters ear to bring us over a taste testing, 10 course. I winked at him and he scurried off. Psh, men, they were so easy to manipulate, I much prefered the female.
"So... whats something we could do later hm?" asked, my french accent was present in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 pm

I smirked."Well...I have an apartment afew blocks from here."I said,smiling mischeviously.I smirked.She seemed like the kind of chick who was always on top.Hot.The waiter came with our drinks and a plate of dumplings.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:17 pm

"That sounds nice," I gave her a small wink before using my chopsticks to place a small dumpling on one of the small plates. before I ate I smiled at her and told her I had to go to the bathroom. In actual fact I was just trying something out. I took off my bra and put it in my bag, at the bottom. I smiled at myself in the mirror, I looked good. I walked back and sat next to her again, a little closer this time.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:48 pm

~Sorry for not goin on sooner,but I haqd to entertain my guy cuzes and keep them from on top of their Gfs,Not fun at all.Sad~
When she came back I nearly chooked on my dumplings.Not wearing a bra really worked for her.When she sat down I looped my hand around her waist."Hm.Im geussing your french right?I usually find out of countrie girlse hot."I said,my spanish accent starting to be present.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 pm

"Yep," I said, smiling at her. I felt her hand loop around my waist and smiled. I put a hand on hers. I smiled at her, my piercing pink eyes almost glowing. Yeah my eyes are pink, hot pink to be exact. I was in fact, attracted. I took small bites and chewed quietly and politely. I took a sip of water. I don't eat much, I have a muscular figure, so I don't eat too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: New York-
Jump to: