Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
Users.

It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! Empty
PostSubject: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 pm

It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! 253633_187161948000032_145815288801365_408235_2084638_n

׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×

“Just shoot for the stars, if it feels right. And aim for my heart, if you feel like.”

N A M E :
Jennifer Lily Allen is her full name. The name came from her grandmother, whom Jennifer's mother admired greatly as a child. The meaning of "Jennifer" is white, fair, and smooth. Some nicknames that she goes by are Jen, Jenny, Ally, and even Lily.

A G E & B I R T H D A Y :
Jennifer just turned 17.

G E N D E R :
Jennifer is a female.

S E X U A L I T Y :
Jennifer has always been confused about her sexual preference. Early on in 2011, she decided she was bisexual.

M O R T A L . F A M I L Y :
Marissa Allen is Jennifer's mother. Marissa Allen was a young adult when she conceived Jennifer, 20 years of age when she gave birth. Marissa Allen was a young witch who fell in love with a warlock.
Dave Allen was a young, pompous warlock who only cared about himself

Y E A R S . I N . S T U D I E S :
Jennifer has studied her craft at Demigod Academy since she was 15 years old. So, it has been 2 years.

H I S T O R Y :
Jenny was born on December 12, 1994 in Los Angeles, California. Marissa, Jen's mother, was delighted to be having a baby girl. As you would imagine, Marissa was happy to have had a child after so many failed attempts. But that happiness didn't last long. Only a few days after Jennifer was born, Dave left. This upset her mother, as she expected a little more time with the man she loved. This sudden heartbreak was her motivation to raise Jen right. She wouldn't take any help from other people, remaining independent, determined to do the raising on her own.
Fast-forward about 6 years.
Jennifer is a happy little child, doing what she can to do what people tell her. Following the rules, coming through with orders, being nice. Your average little child, who was desperately trying to do good things in the world. Afraid to live a little, it seemed. A goody two shoes, if you will. Jennifer didn’t have many friends, as she was naive. Her mother directed her to avoid relationships, because her naivety would make her an easy target for bullying. She made it through, following her mother’s advice, making it through the early years of her life, alive and virtually untouched by harm.
Fast-forward once more.
Jen is now 10. Jennifer discovered she could do peculiar things with other objects, forcing knives to fly, among other things. Her magic wasn’t all that powerful, however, as she wasn’t in much control.
Jen’s mother decided it would be best if Jennifer would find out for herself. And that she did! A little after her 15th birthday, Jennifer’s mother decided to dump Jen off on the side of the road. She instructed her to follow her instinct as where to go, and drove off. That left her almost starving, walking to Demigod Academy. She made it to the Academy, however, though Jennifer barely staggered in.

A P P E A R A N C E :
Jen has an open appearance that can be both open and secluded.
Jennifer has a dark golden color to her hair, but the dark roots give enough brown to her hair to make her a dirty blonde. Usually it is a little curly, but most times it’s tied in a braid.
Her skin is fairly tan, from the time she spends in the sun. Sun-kissed is what normal people would call it.
Her eyes tell a different story than her other features do. They are pale green, like an old photograph, almost faded. They can keep you shut out, or bring you all the way in.
Jennifer is an average height for her age, but compared to other girls, she is a little more petite.
Jennifer’s lips are full, but not very noticeable. Her nose is straight, but not very angular. Jennifer seems delicate at first sight, but once you see her fight, you realize she is anything but delicate.

P E R S O N A L I T Y :
Jennifer's personality reflects her magic. She is very dark, and not a people pleaser. She's angry most of the time, not very open to people. She acts like she's better than others, but thats only to make herself feel better, as she feels inferior, one of her fatal flaws.

F A T A L . F L A W S :
Self-Inferiority. Jennifer doesn't feel like she's ever good enough.
Excessive Personal Loyalty. She would do anything for someone she cares about, but she would never admit it.
Excessive Anger. Her anger towards everything can sometimes blind her.

P E T S :
Jennifer has a black cat, the symbol of bad luck to superstitious people. She named him "Lucky". Oh the irony.
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! Black-cat

E L E M E N T A L . P O W E R :
Black Magic is Jennifer's form of magic.

W E A P O N S :
Jennifer wields an old wooden wand. A criss-cross pattern covers the handle. The wand is about 11 inches long, and balanced enough for Jennifer, but no one else.
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! 20110512075922!Fred_Weasley's_wand

T A L E N T S & P O W E R S :
Jennifer is able to conjure up black matter, and can make it do her bidding. Jennifer is also able to do other forms of magic, all depending on her energy and attitude / mood. Jennifer can surf; she learned how to in California when she took private lessons.

O T H E R :
N/A

Last edited by Skye on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Character One Info

Last edited by Skye on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Character Two

Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Character Two Info

Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

Character Three

Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

Character Three Info

Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

Character Four
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Character Four Info
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Character Five
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

Character Five Info
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Character Six
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Character Six Info
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

Character Seven
Back to top Go down
Skye
Users.

Character Seven Info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!   It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's SKYE'S CHARACTERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Our Community. :: Rules and Introductions.-
Jump to: