Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Someone Pretty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Meeting Someone Pretty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone Pretty   Meeting Someone Pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Meeting Someone Pretty - Page 2 85ba73aefc
Carlen Jessabelle Lawre
daughter of dionysus

Carlen nodded. She was fully into this plan, but what she wanted to know was how to wake Susie up. Well whatever, she'll find away. "I'm completely in," she said assuringly. Right now, Carlen was praying to all of the gods who could hear her that nothing would go wrong.                                 
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone Pretty   Meeting Someone Pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 pm

I closed my eyes and thought about my lighter side. I could see a gray area in my mind that looked like a mixture between light and dark. Maybe if I were to go to that point I could make contact with my other side. I walked towards it in my mind and as I touched the gray boundary I jolt was sent through my body and I felt whole for the first time ever in my life. I smiled and with a new-found confidence I said, "I did it, Carlen. Thank you so much." I got up and hugged her. She meant the world to me. It was in this moment that I realized and said to her, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone Pretty   Meeting Someone Pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 am

Carlen Jessabelle Lawre
daughter of dionysus

Carlen smiled and hugged Susie back. She was glad that her friend didn't have to be two different people anymore. It was nice to see Susie so happy about this too. What shocked Carlen, though, was when Susie said those three words.
There was a moment of silence until she finally spoke, because Carlen realized something too. "I-I love you too," she replied finally. Saying it aloud made Carlen herself laugh lightly because it was true.                                 
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone Pretty   Meeting Someone Pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 pm

I kissed her lovingly on the lips not caring what others might think. I had finally found someone who could love me for who I was. I wanted to please her. I would do anything to please her. She meant the world to me and we had just met today. I looked at her in the eyes and asked, "Would you like to go back to the campus now? You don't have to sleep in a seperate dorm if you don't want. You can sleep in my dorm if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone Pretty   Meeting Someone Pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:28 am

Carlen Jessabelle Lawre
daughter of dionysus

Carlen kissed Susie back. She was glad that she was finally okay and one person. Looking at Susie straight in the eyes, Carlen smiled. "I'd love to come to your dorm," she said. "I mean only if you want me to of course."                                 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone Pretty   Meeting Someone Pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Pretty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2