Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Battle   The Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 pm

The Legion of Ice Giants, Sea Monsters, and battle ships made out of humans and demigods skeletons lurched toward the fleet of ships filled with Demi Gods, Poseidon was under the sea, waiting for Oceanus. This was going to be a battle that will be told in legends for thousands of years. Get ready demi-gods, this is your final stand.

The Battle 2rgmizb

Last edited by Sammeh on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Megz
Users.
Megz

The Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle   The Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 pm

I stood, leaning against the railing of one of the dozens of ships wishing I was somewhere else.Id recently gone back to my ninja headquarters and gotten a 'tune up',whatever that was.All I knew was that I felt a lot less meriful than usual.Its like I needed to shoot someone.BAD. I looked over to the direction were then enemy was comming and sighed.War.Friggin wonderful."C'est la vie." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

The Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle   The Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 pm

I was under water. Calling my armies and my lieutenant Delphin swam up. He told me that Oceanus was on his way. I calmly assessed the situation and supported the demigods above me.

Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

The Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle   The Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:14 pm

"I cant believe I'm here.," I sighed. "We all know the real reason I'm here is because of Erigrath right?"
I looked around and opened a book and started reading. Might as well get some reading out of this. I'll do something when it's required. I hate being on boats, and I don't trust the ocean as far as I can throw it.

-----
I felt uneasy being on a boat. I don't dislike the ocean, more of a neutrality towards it. I don't think the ocean shares my same opinion though.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

The Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle   The Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Battlefield :: The Sea-
Jump to: